Mrs Hinch #92 Hinch style hobs are causing fires. Us “trolls” tell the truth she calls us liars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Questions I want to know from our new member is
. Why doesn’t she ever see her kids, go out with them or anything?.. only ever see trace.
. How come she needs to back off?whats happened?
. Why is there never any bad press about her?
.what happened with Tanya at the oak house?, surely she wouldn’t do anything on her engagement night.

Reactions: 20
Blimey that rug doctor was so good even the wall changed colour 😂
We see your filters Soph 👀
View attachment 73688View attachment 73689
You can see she didn’t even hoover that rug before she washed it, which is what you should do, it’s covered in loose dog hair that her trusty Shark would have got up? If she doesn’t eat at her table how does the rug get dirty, it’s only been down a few months and not walked on 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Obviously this is all going to blow up big time in the morning but I'm going to say now that going purely on gut instinct that I believe this poster to be genuine (it had to happen sooner or later)
I'm aware that there are weird people out there that might make this kind of thing up for 'fun' but in that case I believe it would have been dragged out with a lot more drip feeding but....ya girl went IN!!
Never mind spilling the tea, she dashed the whole pot on the carpet...and it's gonna take more than the Rug Doctor to get rid of the stain

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
What have we learnt on this thread, Sophie's real address and postcode, the cost of her house now after extensions thanks to public government pdfs.

Tall Sophie Rose Barker bullied kids at school and one came forward and spilled the beans, once a bully always a bully, tomorrow she will bully another ex hincher just to make it even.

Soph, remember this came to the tattle forum, we didn't go to your village and asked questions, that doesn't make us trolls, we listened and we heard exactly the same as every hincher who came to read these public pages.

Monday afternoon there will be a new thread, this one was a eye-opener. The start of the hinch empire crumbles we all hope by thread 100.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
You can see she didn’t even hoover that rug before she washed it, which is what you should do, it’s covered in loose dog hair that her trusty Shark would have got up? If she doesn’t eat at her table how does the rug get dirty, it’s only been down a few months and not walked on 🙄
Maybe Henry scoots his fat arse on it?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Well she’s certainly making up for it now by chucking cheesy spaghetti down her neck and bulking hansnomes #2 up with hungry baby milk and processed food.
Maybe she has a guilty conscience about it, and now she's over feeding him.

Reactions: 13
I would like to know from the new member... how do u know sophie definitely reads here? Because u said u had just found this website?

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
What me an my husband do on the rare occasions I’m not on night shift, he’s not on a call out and all the kids are asleep before us. and they say romance is dead 😂
Here’s a packet of plenty tissues for the aftermath hun

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Does anyone know if she went to the oak house for her engagement? Like has she posted this on her private Instagram, I’m not on there so I can’t check.

Reactions: 6
It’s gone on for months and months. A few weeks ago they were kind of called out about it and they went silent. Then popped back up like nothing had ever happened. I may be completely wrong but I’m always suspicious of those that claim they have ‘secret info’ but couldn’t possibly share it 🤷🏼‍♀️
Trust me.

Reactions: 9
Can someone tell me what was wrong with Henry ? She said he went to the vets and by all account was out out for something but she never quite reveals the whole truth does she

Reactions: 4
Does anyone know if she went to the oak house for her engagement? Like has she posted this on her private Instagram, I’m not on there so I can’t check.
All I know about the engagement is that there was a helicopter involved.... I would think its probably in her book tho, so I’m sure someone will know

• Wow
I’ve only just found out about this website! Been thinking a long time how to put my point across and I know for a FACT Sophie reads this website.

Anyway. Let me introduce myself... I am also from the ‘little village’ (that isn’t a village it’s a town!) of maldon. I went to school with the grinch and was in most of her classes.

When I say she made my life hell it doesn’t come close! Her and her ‘kids’ who are just that - still immature, still spiteful and still don’t know how to apply their makeup properly!!

Anyway Soph was always the big one, she’s very tall and I think vented her insecurities through bullying others. I’ve never known a more horrible girl who claims to be so nice! People look up to her!

She was always having affairs with boyfriends and slagging about.

Oh yea and she said she was bullied!!!!! Never ever ever ever was that girl picked on Soph that’s a LIE!! Your mum got you a rabbit Cus u was bullied? No that’s just not true.

You make out your so so perfect come from the perfect family rub your free crap and free money in everyone’s face and call it work!

Tell people about a few years ago when u found out your sister weren’t your dads daughter and your mum had loads of affairs!! Ain’t you got 2 sisters you don’t bother with and other nieces and nephews? Accuse everyone of writing on here and threaten everyone with police saying they’re all tracing the addresses of people posting on here!!! You told my mate that! Dick!

Tell people about your mum spending most your childhood beating your dad over affairs and dumping you to check herself in priory every other weekend!

Tell people your dad paid off your sisters real dad!

Tell people your mum had to do dna tests!

You won’t tho will you sophs because it’s the TRUTH and you couldn’t lay straight in bed you bleep!

When u got engaged to Jamie I watched you leave the oakhouse with on other man with your mate Tanya! I watched you!

I could go on and on and on and I’ve kept this in for so long but now you think you can bully my friends STILL TO THIS DAY you can duck off tread carefully and think what your doing before I expose your arse even more!
So is this all true
I’ve been wondering why old school buddies haven’t dished the dirt. Especially if she stole a lot of boyfriends

Can someone tell me what was wrong with Henry ? She said he went to the vets and by all account was out out for something but she never quite reveals the whole truth does she
Hinch said he was having a health check and teeth clean. Ma Barker posted on facebook though that he was having some 'tender areas looked at'. So who knows

Read a few comments about jars & pouches. I use them for quickness but most of the time I do BLW. I hate seeing babies with juice though! Full of sugar, as is the baby porridge.

Reactions: 7
I missed something.Why is Tanya being mentioned? Leanne had her 30th at the Oakhouse recently?
I don't believe Tanya is behind this??

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.