Mrs Hinch #92 Hinch style hobs are causing fires. Us “trolls” tell the truth she calls us liars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably likes the feel of the meaty flesh on her nails... *scratch scratch* 🤣🤣🤣 Omg I can’t get that damn imagine out of my head now 😩😩😩
She will shove a tumble dryer sheet between his arse cheeks before she gets to that part 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
When are her accounts due to be published? I’m sure it’s this week isn’t it. I’m not sure how to interpret Companies House documents, is anyone on here a bit more clued up on it?
I believe it’s 9 months after year end so 31 October 2020. Long wait still. And they’re limited accounts so there’s not much available online.

Her accountants will do a lot of creative accounting and make her profits seem low.

I wish I was still in accounting practice now and I could’ve seen her full limited accounts

Reactions: 10
She wanted to buy one of the secret child’s kids, the son so her grandchild or something they sad nah you crazy bint and now she hates them even more so he has to sneak round 🤷🏻‍♀️
It's like chinese whispers.you don't have to make it up as go along.The truth is fascinating.Trust me.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I do hope others come forward and tell us more on the real sophie

Reactions: 16
if the person who is telling us all this gossip could clear up the rumour that Jamie was previous married with a kid we would all be grateful 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
So all the people who know Jamie... was he married before or what??? Was it an affair?? We need the truth 🤯 🤯

Reactions: 9
This just proves how staged and planned the whole Hinch craze is. Clearly she was advised that she’d come across more ‘quirky’ by giving the dog his own room. It’s a clever marketing strategy because it got people talking. Funnily enough I only discovered her insta because my cousin was talking about some cleaning lady on insta who has given her dog an entire bedroom. I just couldn’t believe it so went to check out her page and ended up following. Wonder how many people have a similar story. She probably gained literally thousands of followers because of it.
Exactly this 👍

Reactions: 9
It looks like like she wasn't feeding herself or her unborn baby. Sad.
Well she’s certainly making up for it now by chucking cheesy spaghetti down her neck and bulking hansnomes #2 up with hungry baby milk and processed food.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.