Mrs Hinch #91 Jamie, you need to turn down the sun, while I wait for DMs saying, U ok, Hun?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s actually upset me that she has been so irresponsible to put the pics up of what she feeds Ronnie. She has a responsibility to the vulnerable people who follow her. Baby’s don’t need bleeping juice. Just because the bottle says from 6 months doesn’t mean it’s the best for them. She has “3million” followers so she really needs to really what damage she is bleeping doing. There are some people who follow her every move and who will think giving this is a good idea. Sophie you read here so get a bleeping grip of yourself you stupid bell end

Reactions: 21
All the time that pair have at home, and I bet that poor baby has never had a home cooked meal, just jars and pouches 😭. I bet that Apple purée was a pouch, it’s so easy to make yourself and no added crap.

And when I say homemade, I mean from scratch not some sugar and salt filled packet mix. Morons.

Reactions: 25
All the time that pair have at home, and I bet that poor baby has never had a home cooked meal, just jars and pouches 😭. I bet that Apple purée was a pouch, it’s so easy to make yourself and no added crap.

And when I say homemade, I mean from scratch not some sugar and salt filled packet mix. Morons.
They barely eat homemade meals from scratch themselves, so ronnie has no chance

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Thread suggestion : Sophie stop and think, leave the sodding sink, Ronnie blesshims childhood will be over in a blink.

• Heart
Reactions: 68
It’s actually upset me that she has been so irresponsible to put the pics up of what she feeds Ronnie. She has a responsibility to the vulnerable people who follow her. Baby’s don’t need bleeping juice. Just because the bottle says from 6 months doesn’t mean it’s the best for them. She has “3million” followers so she really needs to really what damage she is bleeping doing. There are some people who follow her every move and who will think giving this is a good idea. Sophie you read here so get a bleeping grip of yourself you stupid bell end
We knew that she'd be using all that stuff for him. It's frustrating as baby first foods are easy to prepare, and with their money he could have a glorious, varied diet. But she opts for all the baby convenience foods. Such a shame for him. She follows Charlotte Stirling-Reed on insta as well, who is a baby nutritionist and is always posting advice and recipes - obviously she doesn't pay it any attention! 🙄

Reactions: 18
“I wasn’t going to put this on here...” well don’t then 🤷🏻‍♀️

“I get told on insta that anything I do for Ronnie is wrong”... stop showing it then. Why do people need to see the pouches of food?? She’s just opening herself up to criticism. Feed YOUR child what YOU like. But if you show it on insta and it’s not homemade stuff you’re gonna get negative opinions. Anyone would.

She’s PROUD that it works for her and Jamie... Proud of what? Taking a lid off a pouch? What a strange things to say!

She’s not right today. Where’s j?? 👀

Reactions: 44
My eldest is 17 now. Maternity leave was shocking back then and I had to return to work when he was 4 months old. I still managed to feed him fresh food rather than all that processed crap. I could make the equivalent of 10 jars of pureed apple for about 50p. It was about saving money as much as the health benefits. But fgs even half a banana can be mashed with a fork and would give more nutrition than the crap she has in that cupboard for Ronnie bless im.

Reactions: 25
It's sad watching how amazing stacey is with rex an how amazing he reacts to his mum and the theres her with ronnie an nothing, barely even a smile. Its horrible, put your fuking CLOFS down an interact with your some you dumb bleep!
I was just coming onto say this. I can’t help but compare. Rex tho I gotta say, he is one cute baby

I don’t mean this to be offensively so I’m apologising one advance.
But I’m starting to think maybe there’s something up with Ronnie that they just have chosen not to share
It was the way they were all desperate to get him to be animated last night that really got me thinking

Reactions: 29
I was just coming onto say this. I can’t help but compare. Rex tho I gotta say, he is one cute baby

I don’t mean this to be offensively so I’m apologising one advance.
But I’m starting to think maybe there’s something up with Ronnie that they just have chosen not to share
It was the way they were all desperate to get him to be animated last night that really got me thinking
I've been thinking this for a while

Reactions: 16
“I wasn’t going to put this on here...” well don’t then 🤷🏻‍♀️

“I get told on insta that anything I do for Ronnie is wrong”... stop showing it then. Why do people need to see the pouches of food?? She’s just opening herself up to criticism. Feed YOUR child what YOU like. But if you show it on insta and it’s not homemade stuff you’re gonna get negative opinions. Anyone would.

She’s PROUD that it works for her and Jamie... Proud of what? Taking a lid off a pouch? What a strange things to say!

She’s not right today. Where’s j?? 👀
🙌

Reactions: 4
It really is so much cheaper to buy and blend food if you are doing purées and not BLW I used ice cube trays but by 7 months I know my daughter was eating very similar to me like toast or pasta etc

Reactions: 10
She is bloody awful. Apple juice! He doesn’t need that for gods sake he is 6 month old why would you do that to him! She really is not a good influence on her followers. That’s my opinion Sophie you silly girl
He'll have rotten teeth like his big bro

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It really makes me sad how she treats that baby boy! My boy is 2 months younger exactly and he’s so much more advanced and I know babies do things at their own pace but I give him my constant attention along with my other older son.

she’s a knob.
I hope someone has messaged Stacy like look at hinch calling you out on your hooks 😂 doing a separate message before she heads out to prove she hangs cloths and has done for ages before Stacy 😂

and hinch while your here, your best mate Stace (you know because you ditched trace for someone more popular mean girls style) is proper showing you up, a proper mom and managing cleaning while her son is far more advanced and happy than yours. Oh and she don’t use toxic tit she enjoyed pointing that one out just for you Soph.

Reactions: 17
Soph, it isn’t hard to boil off veg then blend it down. Jeez if you asked someone would gift you a bloody baby blender. Stop pumping him full of this tit and get cooking for your damned baby. You won’t provide for him yourself but at least give the kid a good diet!

Reactions: 13
She never includes Jamie when she’s saying stuff like that

remember at Xmas, love from mummy or something then she changed it?

the reason she kinda had to mention it is because jamie is the real one who feeds him.

Reactions: 8
We knew that she'd be using all that stuff for him. It's frustrating as baby first foods are easy to prepare, and with their money he could have a glorious, varied diet. But she opts for all the baby convenience foods. Such a shame for him. She follows Charlotte Stirling-Reed on insta as well, who is a baby nutritionist and is always posting advice and recipes - obviously she doesn't pay it any attention! 🙄
She also follows a raw feeding facebook group I'm on for dogs, yet clearly pays that no attention either and continues to feed Lord Henry crap to the point of obesity.
So it doesn't surprise me in the slightest that she follows a healthy diet page for babies and feeds Ronnie No Smiles processed foods and sugary drinks.
Shes convinced herself in her head that because they're both healthy that it's ok.
Its never occurred to the thick bint that processed foods have a long term effect on dogs and humans lives, especially used for every single meal.
I'm all for a short cut while out and about, a jar or a chicken nugget every now and then never hurt anyone, but that's where it ends.
With how much she bangs on about how much she loves them, you'd think she would want the best for them, but then that means putting effort in doesn't it. Silly me 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.