Mrs Hinch #91 Jamie, you need to turn down the sun, while I wait for DMs saying, U ok, Hun?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it even legal for her to be showing first stage formula with her platform?
I complained when she was showing it from when he was about 2 months old and although BMA took it seriously and directed me where to further complain to (Hinch herself, Gleam & ASA) unfortunately none of them were interested. Didn't get any reply at all from hinch or Gleam and ASA said it didn't fall under their remit.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Someone on here seems to have rattled sophywophy's cage.
It wasn't me so is must be you lot 😝😂

92 # Hinch has shown she loves no one but her, wearing her cheap gillet of fur. She sent the trolls then had a day out. What an Earth is her Instagram about.
Le gillet de fur et pas des knickers.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
It's sad watching how amazing stacey is with rex an how amazing he reacts to his mum and the theres her with ronnie an nothing, barely even a smile. Its horrible, put your fuking CLOFS down an interact with your some you dumb bleep!

• Haha
Reactions: 40
It's sad watching how amazing stacey is with rex an how amazing he reacts to his mum and the theres her with ronnie an nothing, barely even a smile. Its horrible, put your fuking CLOFS down an interact with your some you dumb bleep!
Stacey is by far the most interactive, passionate, loving mother I’ve seen in the public eye. She absolutely beams love for her children and it’s so lovely to see! It’s like car crash tv watching hinch with Ronnie.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
Gosh I went to bed early and I’ve been at work and I missed 20 odd pages.
what have I missed 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She is bloody awful. Apple juice! He doesn’t need that for gods sake he is 6 month old why would you do that to him! She really is not a good influence on her followers. That’s my opinion Sophie you silly girl

Reactions: 21
Someone here called the Gretel on her book didn’t they,
Does she read he often? She must of been really “busy” today.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I always wonder hoe the niece feels, that she was pushed out of her bedroom for the dog. When Hinch first started it was all done up in pink and she would always say it was her Niece's room for when she stayed. Then "Hinching" started to take off, and she redecorated it grey and white and it became Henry's room. I always thought that was strange 🤷🏻‍♀️
Did NOT know that!!! I only started following her about a year ago, to see what all the fuss was about. Yeh, her niece must feel really special! 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Perhaps she's not with gleam anymore? I'm not sure why they'd want to advertise a rival company...
She’s still on their website under talent, but with her insta listed as having 2.7m followers. Perhaps her contract is up soon and that’s why she has recently amped up her efforts to increase engagement, so she can get a new agency deal on more £££.

Reactions: 2
Stacey is by far the most interactive, passionate, loving mother I’ve seen in the public eye. She absolutely beams love for her children and it’s so lovely to see! It’s like car crash tv watching hinch with Ronnie.
She really is isn't she, Stacey. She may do annoying ads and cleaning but she lives for those children, rex adores her, you can see from how he looks at her.

Rex at 6 months is so bright and alert, I feel so bad for ronnie bless 'im
Yes rex looks so alert and happy, ronnie looks blank a lot of the time, he needs stimulating and talking to.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
thread suggestion:
Hinch is telling more lies, Henry's eaten all the pies, Onslow's still a wet weekend, when will this bloody shambles end?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
ofcourse she gives Ronnie juice, ffs he’s only 6 months! Actually I can’t even be arsed to get annoyed, she’s such a pisstaker

Reactions: 15
It really does irritate me how little she cares more about her sink getting better treatment than her baby.

I mean ffs, the child is seven months old and has a basket filled with bottles of diluting juice and hungry baby formula (which is awful for their digestive system) and of course, baby cereal which has no nutrients in it.

but yet her sink gets only the best products and treated and shined regularly.

Get a bleeping grip woman.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.