Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
S

SherlockHuns

All these theories about her bump are getting a bit ridiculous. Not sure why she would lie about being pregnant. Plenty of people have been on here and said at 5 months pregnant it's perfectly possible to not have a massive bump yet! She's tiny so wouldn't expect her to have a massive bump, especially at 5 months. There's plenty more to say about her than 'she's got no bump'. It depends on the position of the baby. It doesn't mean it's not growing properly either. All women carry differently, and my baby was really far back so didn't show til late, and he was huge on the scans and born 5 weeks early at 7lb. It doesn't mean anything, not all women get a Hollywood style bump!

Reactions: 27

Gillybean42

VIP Member
I found her filming the men in the cafe uncomfortable to watch and the fact that she was right next to a couple of them and talking about them.... how rude is that?

• Angry
Reactions: 26
A

ADBlocker

I cannot believe what I have just seen in her stories. She should be ashamed of herself. “Oh bless them they are talking to each other, please be friends”

You horrible, patronising bint. This isn’t a zoo you fucking half brain

• Haha

ChloChlo

VIP Member
Some one with anxiety would not behave how she has just done in a cafe. It was a cringey watch. She should be ashamed of herself. Someone with anxiety would be scared to film strangers and shout about it.

What a cunt.

KawaiiAF

VIP Member
Well I've finally given up watching her, she's just such an irritant!

The final straw was her pretending she had wanted to buy some Minky's for herself, when she works for the brand and has a ton of them sent to her on the regular.

The lies are just never ending! Time to quit her fakeness forever :)

Missoula18

Chatty Member
There was a question in one of the Facebook groups a while ago about how often people change their bedding and some people wash and change their bedding every day. Who has time for that????
Lol that's ridiculous. Ours gets changed once a week and that's including the fact we have a good sweaty romp every other night 😁

• Haha

Sunnyshine

I’ve seen several posts on IG saying “OMG like I’ve never even read like an actual newspaper like ever in my life! But I just had to rush out and buy one for her story! Omg soph you’ve like totally changed my life. And who knew that newspapers were this good!”

I have no words 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25

LH1

@Disappointedmum you sound very much like me! Mental health issues severely impacting on my daily life l, I found her and thought she was God’s gift and she got me enjoying cleaning even more than I already did. I stock piled all of her ‘favourite’ products and I felt a pang of guilt if I didn’t clean every day. I seemed to turn to cleaning to try and keep my mind away from how I was really feeling but I became obsessive with it. Cleaning already clean things and having the same cleaning routine every single day and then god forbid I had a bad day and curled up feeling sorry for myself because that made me feel even worse because I hadn’t cleaned. I saw a few IG stories and then found you lot and after reading every thread I finally saw the light and saw her for who she really is. A manipulative con artist!
Baby needs to be left out of it, it’s her Mrs Hinch persona that’s the issue and how she cons people, not the poor innocent baby!

Agree completely. I’m not interested in her pregnancy ,the baby or her gastric band history. It’s the blanking of her history as a sales professional , the obsessive selling to impressionable and vulnerable people and, quite frankly, how utterly shite she is as a cleaner.

I’d sack her if she was a professional cleaner in my house.
im a professional cleaner and I’ve had a Customer say to me she’s been watching Mrs Hinch and has been getting some top tips and could I now use the products that she uses and can I spray everything with fabric softener 🤬 I wasn’t impressed especially because I like to use products that are Cruelty free and try as much as possible to use Environmentally friendly products. Ive also got another customer who’s been buying me zoflora to use after seeing Mrs Hinch uses it 🙄 I’ve been a cleaner for 15years and run a small cleaning business and feel quite Insulted that my customers are knocking my years of experience and Knowledge of cleaning and wanting me to clean like Mrs Hinch it’s a joke! Not to mention now my local hardware store has sold out of all there Astonish products this week when I’m running empty 😭 astonish was the only products I never had a problem finding but feel now I will struggle after Mrs Hinch mentioned them in her latest interview.
I’m gutted the pink stuff become so famous as have to go on a massive hunt to find it now 🙈

• Sad
  • Heart

crap Bag thanks

Chatty Member
Completely agree that the baby should be left out of it, this thread has totally changed direction and some of the comments made are frankly disgusting.

• Heart

AmberSpyglass

VIP Member
That’s not her problem though is it? She’s just living her life and people are actually interested.Usually if their not they won’t follow? I think that’s how Instagram works anyway? 🤔
You could say that about half of Instagram!
Half of her followers would like to know where she got things from therefore she has to state it’s an #AD.She also has “other things to do” and hundreds of messages.
The bigger picture we need to look at here is....SHE HELPS A HELL ALOT MORE PEOPLE BE POSITIVE THAN SHE DOES NEG HEADS!! Don’t be one babe 😘💁🏻‍♀️
Hello Hincher👋

• Haha
  • Heart

Toppsie

Tread suggestion. Does she even clean? Her earnings are obscene! Her fridge is bare,she doesn't care,It gets a spray anyway. Her candles are lit Her stories are shit go away Mrs Hinch you bloody tit.
“Her candles are lit, her stories are shit, go away Mrs Hinch you bloody tit”
Best. Title. Ever.

• Heart
  • Haha

Noseybonk

VIP Member
I predict.... either some sort of plate/cup/sink thing or bath stuff from Mrs Hinch in the Boots 3 for 2 shit this Christmas 💷🔮

Reactions: 24
L

Locomoco

There were comments recently about how she never talks about the baby, how she has no baby stuff, my comment on the no bump & cleaning the windows... and surprise surprise, we’ve cleaned every window crevice, had all the baby clothes out and a quick bump shot! It’s so embarrassingly obvious she reads this 🤣

• Haha

bellaburgundia

I'm so angry. I've suffered with bulimia for
30 years since losing my mum as a teen. What the f*** does she know about body shaming? Slagging off bigger girls she used to know 'kiss my now size 8 arse'. A throw away comment similar to this is at the crux of my screwed up food and body shit.
I can't help my old habits being triggered by fake tanned thin women wearing crop tops and bare midriffs like she flaunts even in the midst of winter.
I still feel the need to compete. I know she's a fake but the gastric band story has just done it for me. Who would operate on a girl just out of her teens without counselling and proper natural weight loss first??!! She apparently gained 8 st in two years after turning 18. No reputable surgeon would consider her a viable case. And who the f*** would buy the Daily Fail for any reason, never mind a total media robot. Sorry, just needed to get that out.

• Sad
S

SherlockHuns

Sorry but this the issue with some people who think they have anxiety, and struggling to breathe not because of anxiety, but because they have covered their homes with chemicals.

I get that people say its wrong to judge someone's anxiety because of mental health stigma, but it has become a fashion accessory and they are just taking the piss out of those that do suffer with it and making a mockery of it which increases the stigma.

I've said before on here I'm not usually one to comment on people's anxiety levels, everyone who has it experiences different things, however this sort of thing just boils my blood. Every instagram account has got 'anxiety' in the bio now. A lot of people are describing things which are actually normal. A 'nervous tummy' isn't anxiety. You can't 'clean your anxiety away' , it might make you feel better temporarily but if you could I'm sure they'd do away with CBT and medication in exchange for cleaning. Cleaning and anxiety aren't a great mix for a lot of people anyway.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow