Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gillybean42

VIP Member
So I must be blocked from the Hinch army cleaning tips page on Facebook.... I’m not too bothered by it but I’m confused as to why lol
Yesterday someone asked if the scrub mummies were worth it and I commented saying I thought they were expensive. And a few days ago someone asked what Hinch’s job was and I said she had been in sales since she was 16.
I really have no idea why either of these comments would cause someone to block me.... 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34

ATB Shoppers

Oh dear god 🤦🏻‍♀️
I’ve just seen a post on the we love Mrs Hinch group, someone used the pink shit to clean her black - now silver kettle. It’s stripped all of the black paint and she has been left with the kettle being stainless steel 😂

You can’t teach stupid! Maybe she was born with it, maybe it’s all the fumes

• Haha
Reactions: 33

ChloChlo

VIP Member
The way anxiety is tossed about within the Army does my nut in as much as the "humble" comments.

I would say a good majority are depressed and have mental health issues but many are only claiming they have anxiety to relate with the Hinch.

For example cushion lady on the We Love Mrs Hinch group said if the cushions aren't arranged correctly on her sofa it made her "anxious" and people posting very very clean rooms where a kid has pulled out a few toys and that has made them "anxious".

I feel like screaming at these people and giving them a proper dose of anxiety. Try fucking live your life based round when you take your high dose potent medication such as benzodiazapines or Pregabalin... Literally rattling on your sofa unable to move because you think the worst will happen if you do. Not feeling upset because your cushions aren't right. I did comment on cushion lady and said I wished misplaced cushions were my worst issue for it to be removed.

Sick of the word being thrown about by people for trivial shit ranging from not being able to find the Pink Stuff to misplaced fucking cushions.

• Heart
  • Sad

cotswoldlife

Chatty Member
There was a rank comment on the Facebook group where a woman said you know you're a Hincher when...your 6 month old smells like 1001 carpet spray 😰😰😰😰😰

• Wow
  • Angry

Peachy Keen

Hi, I'm new here! I noticed she hasn't been showing her Lush products lately. I was really hoping they wouldn't start sponsoring her, because that company is meant to be environmentally conscious and against animal testing etc....

Reactions: 32

AmberSpyglass

VIP Member
Baby needs to be left out of it, it’s her Mrs Hinch persona that’s the issue and how she cons people, not the poor innocent baby!

Agree completely. I’m not interested in her pregnancy ,the baby or her gastric band history. It’s the blanking of her history as a sales professional , the obsessive selling to impressionable and vulnerable people and, quite frankly, how utterly shite she is as a cleaner.

I’d sack her if she was a professional cleaner in my house.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Y

Yellowcard

Teddy hinchcliffe does sound like a murderer though

• Haha
  • Wow

Frankensooze

Chatty Member
Does anyone remember Kim and Aggie cleaning really dirty houses? Aggie worked for Good Housekeeping, so knows all the science behind cleaning. But if course, they're average looking older women, a gap in the market for a *glam* cleaner. She is to cleaning what Katie Price is to motherhood. 💩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

F the dust.

VIP Member
Tread suggestion. Does she even clean? Her earnings are obscene! Her fridge is bare,she doesn't care,It gets a spray anyway. Her candles are lit Her stories are shit,go away Mrs Hinch you bloody tit.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Fickledipped19

Chatty Member
When I first followed Hinch, I was taken in a little bit, in the sense of I probably have one or two more bottles of cleaning products than I need in my CUPBOARD UNDER THE SINK lol, like many others I didn’t understand or even notice all the ads swipe ups her earnings & undisclosed ads, the reason I started to dislike her is cos I just think she’s a massive fucking weirdo! Total moron. The fake laugh, the counting & colour coordinating smarties, taken zoflo boxes then all the Hinch walkers (I’m calling them that cos their all like the zombies from the walking dead) doing the same thing, I found myself just skipping straight through her stories cos I couldn’t bare to hear her daft voice ‘aw my hinchers’ like she really thinks she owns this flock of sheep, it’s only when I read these threads I thought, aye the cheeky cow is making a mint! Unfollowed her, get to fuck

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I watched it and was concerned my Dad would be shown. This is his local Morrisons and he is 76yrs old! It was uncomfortable viewing.
Please call the store and complain that someone has been filming in the cafe and you're not happy about it. For all the previously mentionned safeguarding issues she's also advertising that these people aren't home...

• Heart

Travelegs

I grew up where she lives I know the area like the back of my hand. I am constantly annoyed that she refers to the area where she lives as a village. Her house is on the edge of a town. The High Street where she is out this evening is that town. The town I went to school in. I grew up in an actual village 3 miles from this town. For Gods sake Hinch, stop portraying Maldon as a village its cringe worthy. Support your local town by all means but stop pretending it's something when it isn't. (I feel better now I have got that off my chest). #byallmeansbethevillageidiot #youareatownie

• Haha
  • Heart

Dont@me

That’s not her problem though is it? She’s just living her life and people are actually interested.Usually if their not they won’t follow? I think that’s how Instagram works anyway? 🤔
You could say that about half of Instagram!
Half of her followers would like to know where she got things from therefore she has to state it’s an #AD.She also has “other things to do” and hundreds of messages.
The bigger picture we need to look at here is....SHE HELPS A HELL OF ALOT MORE PEOPLE BE POSITIVE THAN SHE DOES NEG HEADS!! Don’t be one babe 😘💁🏻‍♀️
This is a Hincher free zone unless you’ve seen the light, so please do let the door knock some sense into you on the way out. All the best babezzzz 👋🏼

• Haha

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
It’s the double standards, she will only appear on her own Instagram from behind a filter, no selfies are allowed at the book signings, it’s a professional photographer only, so she’s quite strict and controlling when it comes to how she wants herself to appear on social media and yet had no problem filming others without their consent.

• Angry
  • Heart

KawaiiAF

VIP Member
This last minute push is to get her in the public eye in time for her book release shortly. That's all this is.

And apparently it's ok to fat shame someone who once fat shamed you.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 27

Ellsbells123

VIP Member
Ive worked with the elderly for 7yrs and I found that really horrible to watch. Many are aware of social media, but don't really understand how it works or the platform people have and how your image can be shared.
This was Firstly, completely patronising
Second, it's a breach of privacy which is actually against the law
Third, they all appeared to have capacity, therefore have choice on if they can be filmed - which I'll bet my last quid they didn't have
Forth,, no love, they don't have to be friends. When normal people go out they might pass the time of day in person with each other. NOT secretly film someone while talking about them!
My issue is, what if it’s a child in care, or a family that have been safe housed? I know it’s extreme, but it can happen. You could be publishing anybody online that may be protected for whatever reason. They don’t get this though!

• Heart
I

I do not spark joy

Henry's photoshoot 🤦. I can not.

Screenshot_20190325-225913.png

My ears bleed a little with that fake ha haaaaaaaa cackle. How does anyone listen to her array of sound effects FFS. Can someone insert disk three into the Hinchbot please.

• Haha
  • Wow