Mrs Hinch #89 flogging her eBay dress, but poor Ronnie bless ‘im isn't allowed to make mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just thinking how did none of the flimsy pot plants not topple over
I saw a photo showing they had.it's wild here.took my little dog for a walk along the sea wall-nearly flew away!! I'm no light weight for sure and I couldn't fight it at times 😂

Reactions: 3
pic1 no sign of the table in sight in pic 2 storm has blown the table over🤷‍♀️
If you watch the stories with Henry looking out she has the tall table and stools out, but when you watch the table has fallen, she spins round and only the tall table is there and no stool chairs, What the duck has my life become......

Reactions: 11
Am I the only one who felt extremely sad watching videos of Hinch and the pics of her?
She looked like an erratic mess, all over the place, jumpy, startled, just completely unstable.
I honestly think shes mentally unwell at the moment, which would explain Jamie chaperoning her around.
I'm not sure shes ever really alone, must be a reason for that.

I don't know, maybe I'm talking out my balls but I found today's uploads of her worrying, disturbing even.
I have to agree I felt the same. I had a lil pop at her on her grid post about setting her hinchers on that woman who made the daft comment about Ronnie but after seeing her yesterday and thinking about it today I now feel quite sorry for her, yes it was irresponsible of her doing what she did but looking at the whole picture there really seems to be reasons for concern regarding her erratic behaviour. There is something not quite right going on with her surely her family and hubby are aware, it's about time they stepped in.

i’m about a 15 min drive from her and it’s quite stormy here!!

EDIT: i just google mapped it and it says 30 mins 😂😂 im not a driver and have also never stepped foot in Maldon so i weren’t to know haha just a bad estimator i guess!! lol
It’s really windy here and we’ve also got yellow weather warnings for wind but it’s still not blown my cover off let alone blown my heavy table over!

I reckon some thicko is out there dressing their kid up like Ronnie.. Honestly people are insane!

Reactions: 2
Showing my age here but it reminds me of that girl in the kids show Johnny Briggs who kept trotting out the line "my mum, who's a nurse..." and everyone groans 🤣
I can still play the theme tune and pretend my mouth is a trumpet! Remember Our Rita? I loved that programme

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
bleeping hell that’s scary

I used to be a hardcore Michael Jackson fan and her army haven’t reached that level of insanity yet but that post is creepy as duck
Wouldn't even have behaved like that for Westlife (the first time around)
It's just a whole other level.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.