Mrs Hinch #89 flogging her eBay dress, but poor Ronnie bless ‘im isn't allowed to make mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She probably made Onslow move the patio furniture back out in the hope it would get damaged so she could beg for a new gifted set !! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Right so I’m fully caught up.
poor hinch hasn’t had time for a shower even though her husband is home all day and she had her sister or his or whatever there when she tried on Ronnieblessim boots. It’s 19.40 and I’ve not had a shower or stopped all bleeping day.
she sits about all day long being a bleep.

1. the furniture I fail to see how that blew over in this wind, we were hit by 85mph winds last year and my furniture didn’t even move just the cover blew off.
2. Poor child being filmed in the bath yet again.
he did not love that watering can. So shut up Mrs I’m so relatable. You’re not.
3. feels so sick for 3 weeks (couple of weeks in the text) because Doggy Ronnie is going under general anaesthetic. If he wasn’t so overweight and obese he wouldn’t need a health check and if you actually looked after him like a dog should be treated his oral hygiene might be better.

finally just duck off now you twit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I fear I may have to contact divorce lawyers in the morning. I'm sorting some stuff out into new drawers and my husband has just gone "do you want to be like Hinch and use the label maker?" No I bloody do not. I want to be the complete opposite of her

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I live literally 5 - 10 mins from Hinch and my patio chairs or table haven’t even moved the only thing that went over was my tall plant in a pot ...think your right he probably pushed it over lol
How much do you want to bet “J” was out there kicking it over as she is going to be “working with” a patio furniture company. Gifted alert!
[/QUOT

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
So many things are weird about her... Washing towels separate from others? Why??? For people that obviously have to much money that makes sense I suppose.. But I just put all my coloured 60s together. And washing Ronnies clothes separate? Why would you do that? I understand if your child has got sensitive skin but otherwise why don’t you wash everything together with your favourite Fairy?
I must admit I separate everything...for over 30 yrs I have, always have, whites, blacks, delicates, reds, light coloured, darker coloured, workwear, denim, light towels, dark towels, bright towels, pet fleece blankets and towels, bedding with nightwear as I use a different softener for them to everything else. I use non bio, colour, bio on my whites, 2 in 1 for towels because it barely conditions them and it leaves them more absorbent . I don’t use it all at same time though and never scent boosters , I’ve used colour sheets once for a new striped t shirt. I get comments all the time on my washing and kids were also immaculate at school despite majority of their clothes being 2nd hand. Rarely iron either.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.