Mrs Hinch #89 flogging her eBay dress, but poor Ronnie bless ‘im isn't allowed to make mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yes soph, that is definitely the face of a baby who loves the watering can. (i scribbled over his body bc i don’t agree with people showing this kind of thing for the world to see - don’t know what kind of people are out there!!!)
My son is a month younger than Sir Ronnie of Giftcliffe and he genuinely loves that watering can. Cries if it floats away. This face does not Look remotely like my boys.
You’ll have to take my word for it tho cos I’m not slapping photos of him in the bath everywhere.

Reactions: 20
I’ve reported it.

She’s had plenty of chances now, we know she, or someone else for her, reads here so she knows the dangers and it feels like the more we say about how dangerous it is, the more she’s posting him in the bath!

Top mam Soph! Well done you 👏🏽
Using your innocent child to prove a point to the “trolls” you bleeping disgust me 😡

**updated to add insta arent interested 😡
That’s disgusting that they haven’t taken it down!

Reactions: 3
Thanks to everyone for yr reactions.
On the plus side I've found out he went on a little road trip to one of his favourite places.Maybe he arranged that 🐶🌈.
He's coming home tomorrow x

Makes me die when they ask if u want mixed ashes! Hello! Why? 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 1
I'm sure we can all agree that at the tender age of 6 months, Ronnie has truly mastered the resting witch face 👏👏

• Haha
Reactions: 49
My son is a month younger than Sir Ronnie of Giftcliffe and he genuinely loves that watering can. Cries if it floats away. This face does not Look remotely like my boys.
You’ll have to take my word for it tho cos I’m not slapping photos of him in the bath everywhere.
"Ronnie loves his watering can" How would you know? He has the same expression in every photo Hinch posts of him in the bath.

Reactions: 12
pic1 no sign of the table in sight in pic 2 storm has blown the table over🤷‍♀️
This is making me think of that scene in Gone Girl where the Detective is like, how did this fall over but not this?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
“Ronnie loves his watering can”

Ronnie -
9332A356-61C5-4BB0-A4A8-C280577E1E6A.jpeg

I am NOT saying he looks like this painting. His reaction does though.

• Haha
Reactions: 72
I do this because you shouldn't put fabric conditioner in with towels. So I do clothes with a washing tablet and fabric conditioner then do towels separately with just a washing tab. You’re towels stay fluffy and soft for longer and absorb more moisture this way. But you can do it either way, I’m just too stingy to buy towels so make them last as long as I can ☺.
On another note, someone mentioned Sophie’s nose scrunching when she smiles, it’s a classic sign in someone who’s had too much botox/filler.
I’m so glad you said this. I was beginning to think I was a freak. I always do a separate towel wash, my mum and my gran always did, I just assumed everyone did

And I don’t put conditioner in either. I don’t think towels that have been washed with fabric conditioner actually dry you!

Reactions: 4
Wow, still exposing her vulnerable child to the internet. Should be bloody disgusted with herself.

Reactions: 11
I hope they have sufficient liability insurance,cos the ways it's blowing will cause damage to their neighbours when all the tit in their garden flys away.yes it is bad.
Maldon.
Just thinking how did none of the flimsy pot plants not topple over

Reactions: 13
Me 3! Had to do the dinner, bath and bedtime routine. Read to my youngest and do homework with my eldest so I missed a bunch but will catch up as I’m finally sitting down to have my dinner.
roll on my husband returning whenever that may be😭

saw the video. When will she bleeping learn

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.