Mrs Hinch #89 flogging her eBay dress, but poor Ronnie bless ‘im isn't allowed to make mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who is watching an iPad?? Ronnie or Rex? They’re not even a year old???
Oh come on. You guys would rip my parenting apart. Mine never had an iPad at that age because it didn’t entertain her and she didn’t show an interest in tv/screens until she was 2. But would I have used one at 6 months to get her to sit in a high chair for 5 minutes so I could attempt to eat? Did I try it? Hell yes! At that age I pretty much had to give up going for a coffee, eating out, going to ikea for the day because she would not sit for one single second without wanting to be held and played with. I couldn’t even go on a car journey without stopping every 5 minutes because she would be screaming to be held. I heard that babies fell asleep in the car. Not mine, she screamed and screamed until I stopped and held and breastfed her.

there’s so much to criticize either of them for, but let’s not rip apart every single bit of her parenting knowing that most of us probably did the same.

• Heart
Reactions: 86
And in one *small ( haven’t bought much guyzzzzz) shop, she’s ruined most of the items in my house 😭😅
I can never look at my spice racks and jars in the same way again

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Was she greedy?! 🙄

I came across an ‘influencer’ on insta today. And she was showing a load of gifted items. She was really upfront about it, knew that some people didn’t like it and explained that she’d had to put a lot of effort in to get as many followers as she does and it’s the follow numbers that enable her to get stuff gifted. She’s really grateful etc. I’m not saying it was inspirational or anything but I liked that she owned it. I liked that she’d said she’d had to try really hard to get where she was. Not this ‘oh how did this happen to little old me, poor old soph from the village’ crap.

I’ve said it before but I’d actually have much more respect for her if she owned how much she had to work to get to where she is. but she can’t own up to it because she used shady tactics to do it.

Reactions: 3
Thought this too, absolutely shocking shoving them in front of an iPad so young, so they can dine in peace
I use one for mine. He was the biggest cling on baby and I breastfed him and hadn't eaten a hot meal with 2 hands in months. If a few minutes of Peppa pig means I can eat a hot meal then yeah I'm doing it.
A bit of screen time does no harm in moderation, at least I don't think it does

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I use one for mine. He was the biggest cling on baby and I breastfed him and hadn't eaten a hot meal with 2 hands in months. If a few minutes of Peppa pig means I can eat a hot meal then yeah I'm doing it.
A bit of screen time does no harm in moderation, at least I don't think it does
Only the same as watching tv and mine watches tv. Not for long normally just for the theme tune of paw patrol but sometimes we need a 30 second breather don’t we 😂

Reactions: 6
Oh come on. You guys would rip my parenting apart. Mine never had an iPad at that age because it didn’t entertain her and she didn’t show an interest in tv/screens until she was 2. But would I have used one at 6 months to get her to sit in a high chair for 5 minutes so I could attempt to eat? Did I try it? Hell yes! At that age I pretty much had to give up going for a coffee, eating out, going to ikea for the day because she would not sit for one single second without wanting to be held and played with. I couldn’t even go on a car journey without stopping every 5 minutes because she would be screaming to be held. I heard that babies fell asleep in the car. Not mine, she screamed and screamed until I stopped and held and breastfed her.

there’s so much to criticize either of them for, but let’s not rip apart every single bit of her parenting knowing that most of us probably did the same.
Your little girl sounds like my first!
I was so glad the day he was distracted by TV - I had spent months either carrying him or listening to him scream. Never eating a hot meal, never going out far (I was always that parent with the screaming kid)

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I came across an ‘influencer’ on insta today. And she was showing a load of gifted items. She was really upfront about it, knew that some people didn’t like it and explained that she’d had to put a lot of effort in to get as many followers as she does and it’s the follow numbers that enable her to get stuff gifted. She’s really grateful etc. I’m not saying it was inspirational or anything but I liked that she owned it. I liked that she’d said she’d had to try really hard to get where she was. Not this ‘oh how did this happen to little old me, poor old soph from the village’ crap.

I’ve said it before but I’d actually have much more respect for her if she owned how much she had to work to get to where she is. but she can’t own up to it because she used shady tactics to do it.
Totally agree - I just want her to own her tit !! That’s all

who was the influencer ?

Reactions: 5
haven’t caught up yet. Wondering why she needs spice jars though? That implies cooking surely and we all know food comes in preseasoned packs and all you need to add is water and a jug to eat it out of

I genuinely look at Ronnie compared to Rex and I feel so sad! Sit that baby up a bit, please 😔
That looked to me like Stacey was taunting Soph with the differences?

Reactions: 3
My friend is a manager in IKEA. He said the displays are a non issue and if anyone asked where something on a display was staff would say you can take that one and nobody cares.
It would be interesting if at the weekend we all went in our nearest Ikea and climbed and clambered up onto things to reach and get things down from displays (actually what she did was pretty dangerous) to see if we are challenged at all ! They looked like a couple of drunk teenagers on a rampage today in Ikea, messing around and giggling, how embarrassing at their age...I can just imagine...’Do you know who we are’? I’m sure the staff are pissed off with people like this!

Reactions: 11
Anyone else find it weird that all hinch never mentions nor includes stace’s older kids? She is always saying how they’re best friends bless em 🤨 and not once ever mentions the older ones
What I find weird or ridiculous is that Stacey is always mentioned as best friend. She even gets her picture posted on her grid. Not even Jamie has his picture posted on her grid

I’d be annoyed if I was her close friend - one of the Kids she mentions, but I am never posted or mentioned (even on her private insta). Poor trace has been replaced. Someone else can gift her free nails now

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It would be interesting if at the weekend we all went in our nearest Ikea and climbed and clambered up onto things to reach and get things down from displays (actually what she did was pretty dangerous) to see if we are challenged at all ! They looked like a couple of drunk teenagers on a rampage today in Ikea, messing around and giggling, how embarrassing at their age...I can just imagine...’Do you know who we are’? I’m sure the staff are pissed off with people like this!
Mine is so busy at the weekend, you can’t climb on anything, you get swept up by the crowd and just follow along, like a Swedish riptide 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
My baby is 5 months and can sit unaided in a high chair, why does Ronnie have to be propped up at 7 months?!

I know babies do develop differently but my baby has also been rolling properly since 4 months and can now push/pull himself around. I reckon he will be crawling properly by the end of this week. He is two months younger than Ronnie.

I spend a lot of time playing and encouraging him to do all of these things, just leaving a baby on a mat/in a bouncer surely isn’t going to help their development 😪
But she wants to keep him like a baby. That’s what she keeps telling us.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.