Mrs Hinch #89 flogging her eBay dress, but poor Ronnie bless ‘im isn't allowed to make mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I never see one of those crappy plastic plants from IKEA on some grey bland insta home account ever again, IT WILL BE TOO SOON!

Grow a living, green plant people. It's not that hard! IKEA literally sells them.. Trust me, if you've got enough time to waft around with a minky, you have enough time to water a plant!

When I think of people filling their homes with these and hoovering their plastic lawns with their financed Shark hoover, it makes me want to cry out of frustration. No wonder the planet is burning..
But she has " keef"

Herbs and spice jars??? What to add to her mug shots and jugs of spahetti????

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The same plant .... All over your house. No variety in her house. Every room the same colour the same accessories. Same same same.
IKEA plant here grey there white there repeat

Last edited:
Reactions: 32
Anyone else find it weird that all hinch never mentions nor includes stace’s older kids? She is always saying how they’re best friends bless em 🤨 and not once ever mentions the older ones
Cue Sophie talking about them tonight lol #hisoph

Reactions: 5
There’s nothing more frustrating than seeing her stupid cartoon face on basic cleaning items.
bottles of fairy with hunch your home?!? You shitting me....What no one on this planet ever bleeping washed their dishes without that bimbo having to tell us to. Give me a god damn break :rolleyes:

Reactions: 25
Wonder what she's gonna put in the other four spice jars. Sausage casserole packet mix, dumpling mix 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Cue Sophie talking about them tonight lol #hisoph
To the original comment why would she talk about them she’s probs never met them as they’re normally in school when they go galavanting around Ikea

Reactions: 4
Omg another thread?! Cannot for the life of me keep up :geek: *putting head down and scrolling like a madwoman*
Also wtf using mayo & banana in your hair?! That’s just wrong. Never ever heard anyone doing that! A coconut oil “mask” yeah but mayo?! Nasty
My daughter read somewhere that raw egg was fab for hair
So she whisked some up and slapped it on
Then for reasons only known to herself she used HOT water to rinse
The smell was out this world
And after doing a full 8 hour shift at work I had to sit for another 4 hours picking scrambled egg out of her hair with a normal comb and a nit comb
Mayo would just make it greasy and honk-trust me-it’s the egg in it
There are loads of lovely conditioning treatments out there
Mayo ain’t one of em!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 60
That bleeping claw of hers!!!!!
Them baskets are £10 each, I was looking at them and wanted one but thought they were too expensive

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I live near a popular seaside town, (a legit town unlike soph) and theres a notoriously tacky market nearby... these dresses would be right at home there ! (just a side note though, i actually love the market hahaha- don't shop there but it's a fun day out 🤣🤣)
Reminds of the market stall tat kat slater used to sell

• Haha
Reactions: 15
How many bloody baskets does one person need? And why does she buy things if she doesnt know what she's going to do with them? Must be nice to have money to just throw away like that! Especially after saying she only bought what she "needed"

Reactions: 17
I'd of been cringing if i was a member of staff in that Ikea today with those two lurking around thinking theyre god's gift

Reactions: 9
I might be alone in my thoughts on this but interested to see if anyone else thinks the same? I don't know who mayo hair girl is by the way...
but i think considering what a manipulative brat hinch is and the fact she exploits EVERYONE including her 'hinchers' why not use her tags to generate more interest in your posts and exploit HER... I have a home Instagram and sometimes put a hinch related hashtag in PURELY to drive more traffic MY way, at hinch's expense. i'm totally open to thoughts on this! but I think.. play the witch at her own game, get something out of it haha
I’d like to hear thoughts on this too...so far On my account it’s brought many Hinch haters my way who agree with me totally, also many Hinch lovers my way too....Absolute fruit loops, vicious and crazy, one particular one was a total nutcase....to the extent they were a stalker...comment after comment after comment that in the end was actually replying to himself all the time, probably trying to get himself noticed, needy and craved the same recognition like Hinch I think....Narcissism at its finest and constantly spouted how wonderful he was 😂🤣😂🤣 A real saddo actually and it’s obvious how he gets his followers as he spends all day doing the following back thing to the extent of obsession. He obviously doesn’t feel good enough about himself that he needs to big himself up...so sad and desperate. He has quite a few followers but as I said he spends all day tagging others to follow him on the follow back thing they do. I wonder if the few companies he works with realise what’s a nasty little cretin he is. He said his guilty pleasure was to keep doing this on my account....and he was going to keep doing it, deranged! He even uses ‘Hinched’ in his Insta name because he leeches off the back of her account to get followers....though says he got all his followers by being ME 😂🤣😂🤣 He totally contradicted all that he said about me by doing it himself. His real name rhymes with Flea ....you know one of those annoying little parasites who you like to swat!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Stacey is now doing the finger point when showing what she’s bought ffs 😩😩 and Hinch buying the jars they are morphing into each other it’s so cringe. Stacey defo losing any little bit of credibility she had left in my opinion
Yes i noticed the finger point Salamander has been doing lately!!
Can't stand her since she's been besties with Grinch. Can't tell them apart now!
Just call them Two Cheeks 🍑🍑

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t understand why things need to go in a basket. Especially the things that live in a drawer...just put them in the drawer no basket needed!

I have visions of Ronnies bedroom when his older and it depresses me!! I bet he will be the only kid with a tidy organised room, nothing in sight, no posters on the wall! Everything grey and in baskets 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Then we all came home and put our pj’s on... Did you all sing kumbaya while you did it soph? Was handsnomes wearing his cowboy hat?
Why is she so sickly?! You went out for the day, no one cares 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I bet her postman HATES her with a passion
I was once horrified when everything came at once
15 parcels!!
God bless my postie-he passed it all over like he was dealing drugs as he could see my bloke outside through the kitchen window and he told me you wouldn’t believe the amount of rows he’s heard due to women ordering and the bloke seeing it all
(Thankfully my bloke just laughs)
I curbed my shopping a (tiny) bit after that!!
If I was her postie I’d be spitting on her doorstep!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.