Mrs Hinch #89 flogging her eBay dress, but poor Ronnie bless ‘im isn't allowed to make mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See I've got a long surname, 9 letters, and it's never occurred to me to shorten it. I think it's the way people address her as Sophie Hinch as if it's her actual name that seems so alien to me!

Reactions: 3
Hello welcome!
Sorry I just found it funny that she asked you if you’d been hinching.
id of been like no I’ve just had lunch? Or is lunching now hinching too?

Reactions: 13
Just looked at her stories.... in one she says she doesnt do chores when Ronnie bless him is asleep, she just watches him sleep... and in the next she's tidying the house because he'll be awake soon.

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
Both mine alway had plates cup and cutlery (all plastic ) and the high chair was at the table with us. So they would see us use the cutlery and try to copy, even when I spoon fed in between. So cute to watch a toddler twirl spaghetti like an expert
Sounds very familiar, but my daughter is 18 years old and things have changed a lot since then. I've noticed lots of people just using the tray, it's not a Hinch thing so I'm obviously behind the times

Reactions: 4
Hey! I'm new too, I was sucked to into buying crap she advertised. No idea why now though, I actually have the book she did last year, its awful. Thats when I realised she was a twat. I have only just recently found tattle though I'm so glad so many people agree

Reactions: 21
Hello welcome!
Sorry I just found it funny that she asked you if you’d been hinching.
id of been like no I’ve just had lunch? Or is lunching now hinching too?
The worst thing was I hadn't done any cleaning, so I was stood there like "ummmm.....not today...."

Reactions: 11
Ca
I also clean my sink and carpets am I also an expert
Ca I feel like that when i buy any cleaning product she uses! To the point where i got normal air freshener instead of febreeze the other day

Reactions: 5
Mine got a nice view of my exposed boob forgot I’d been feeding the baby. Poor man probably in therapy now!
Lost count of the amount of times I flashed my postman
People that say breastfeeding is free are liars, I spent an absolute fortune on Amazon prime because he never slept. Used to get parcels every day

Reactions: 20
Sounds very familiar, but my daughter is 18 years old and things have changed a lot since then. I've noticed lots of people just using the tray, it's not a Hinch thing so I'm obviously behind the times
My daughter is 11 and remember when she had a plate it would be launched across the room. Never with food on it. she would put it on the tray then fling the plate/bowl and preferred to eat off the tray. Thank goodness she never did it with cereal but as soon as she was done the bowl was launched.

Reactions: 11
My first we moved to plates around 1 when I trusted he wouldn't chuck it on the floor. He probably got the hang of cutlery around then too but had been using spoons before then - just not very well!

Reactions: 6
All them baskets hinch has.
What does she do with them
She just buys more and more
I do like storing things in baskets in my cupboards/wardrobe but my crazy mind means that they all have to match. It irritates me like mad otherwise

Also she didn’t put Ronnie in the gifted basket she got. The one basket that actually had a proper use

Reactions: 7
So many things are weird about her... Washing towels separate from others? Why??? For people that obviously have to much money that makes sense I suppose.. But I just put all my coloured 60s together. And washing Ronnies clothes separate? Why would you do that? I understand if your child has got sensitive skin but otherwise why don’t you wash everything together with your favourite Fairy?

Reactions: 13
Maybe he’s been sitting on the sofa after Hansnomes finished his nap

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.