Mrs Hinch #89 flogging her eBay dress, but poor Ronnie bless ‘im isn't allowed to make mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can easily shorten my husband’s surname in the same sort of way and his father routinely calls him that - his father’s wife does the same to his father. But it’s a very common surname and doesn’t sound like a made up word when you do it......
See I've got a long surname, 9 letters, and it's never occurred to me to shorten it. I think it's the way people address her as Sophie Hinch as if it's her actual name that seems so alien to me!

Reactions: 3
Hi all! Just wanted to introduce myself, I always read this thread on my lunch break haha!
I got suckered into the Hinch fandom back when she had around 30,000 followers, where it was magically increasing every day? Sad to say I got hooked into buying zoflora, 1001 all the normal stuff. Now I am much more restrained and only buy cleaning products I need :ROFLMAO:
I actually met Mrs Hinch (when I was a fan) in Chelmsford one Sunday last year, in a restaurant. She was with Jamie, and looked every so worried for some reason. When I approached her to say hi she didn't come across as a very nice person, just said "have you been hinching" and that was that. I then found this thread and unfollowed her shortly after.
The one thing that makes no sense to me is that she now has 3 million subscribers but only averages ~300,000 photo views per pic on her grid. I know they are all followers she has bought - but surely this is obvious to everyone now?
Nice to meet you all! :D
Hello welcome!
Sorry I just found it funny that she asked you if you’d been hinching.
id of been like no I’ve just had lunch? Or is lunching now hinching too?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just looked at her stories.... in one she says she doesnt do chores when Ronnie bless him is asleep, she just watches him sleep... and in the next she's tidying the house because he'll be awake soon. 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
Both mine alway had plates cup and cutlery (all plastic 😁) and the high chair was at the table with us. So they would see us use the cutlery and try to copy, even when I spoon fed in between. So cute to watch a toddler twirl spaghetti like an expert
Sounds very familiar, but my daughter is 18 years old and things have changed a lot since then. I've noticed lots of people just using the tray, it's not a Hinch thing so I'm obviously behind the times

Reactions: 4
Hi all! Just wanted to introduce myself, I always read this thread on my lunch break haha!
I got suckered into the Hinch fandom back when she had around 30,000 followers, where it was magically increasing every day? Sad to say I got hooked into buying zoflora, 1001 all the normal stuff. Now I am much more restrained and only buy cleaning products I need :ROFLMAO:
I actually met Mrs Hinch (when I was a fan) in Chelmsford one Sunday last year, in a restaurant. She was with Jamie, and looked every so worried for some reason. When I approached her to say hi she didn't come across as a very nice person, just said "have you been hinching" and that was that. I then found this thread and unfollowed her shortly after.
The one thing that makes no sense to me is that she now has 3 million subscribers but only averages ~300,000 photo views per pic on her grid. I know they are all followers she has bought - but surely this is obvious to everyone now?
Nice to meet you all! :D
Hey! I'm new too, I was sucked to into buying crap she advertised. No idea why now though, I actually have the book she did last year, its awful. Thats when I realised she was a twit. I have only just recently found tattle though I'm so glad so many people agree

Reactions: 21
Hello welcome!
Sorry I just found it funny that she asked you if you’d been hinching.
id of been like no I’ve just had lunch? Or is lunching now hinching too?
:ROFLMAO: The worst thing was I hadn't done any cleaning, so I was stood there like "ummmm.....not today...."

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ca
I also clean my sink and carpets am I also an expert
Ca
Bloody hell-I’ve just had a random thought
yesterday I left work and nipped into wilko cos I needed some fabric conditioner and washing up liquid (it’s the cheapest shop on my route home)
while I was there I saw they had baskets for sale and in the size/colour I wanted on offer (half price-i ain’t paying full price) so I got one

i hope to god nobody saw me and thought I was a bloody hincher!

(normally I couldn’t give a monkeys what anyone thinks-I once carried a bird table I bought round town-but being a hincher?id rather people thought I’m a hooker!)
I feel like that when i buy any cleaning product she uses! To the point where i got normal air freshener instead of febreeze the other day 😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Mine got a nice view of my exposed boob forgot I’d been feeding the baby. Poor man probably in therapy now!
Lost count of the amount of times I flashed my postman 😂
People that say breastfeeding is free are liars, I spent an absolute fortune on Amazon prime because he never slept. Used to get parcels every day 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Sounds very familiar, but my daughter is 18 years old and things have changed a lot since then. I've noticed lots of people just using the tray, it's not a Hinch thing so I'm obviously behind the times
My daughter is 11 and remember when she had a plate it would be launched across the room. Never with food on it. 😂 she would put it on the tray then fling the plate/bowl and preferred to eat off the tray. Thank goodness she never did it with cereal but as soon as she was done the bowl was launched. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
When did it become a thing not to use plates for babies food? I keep seeing instagrammers putting food directly onto the tray of the high chair. It's been a lot of years since my daughter was a baby but we used plastic plates and child sized cutlery to teach them table manners and how to hold the cutlery.
When do they move on to plates etc ?
My first we moved to plates around 1 when I trusted he wouldn't chuck it on the floor. He probably got the hang of cutlery around then too but had been using spoons before then - just not very well!

Reactions: 6
All them baskets hinch has.
What does she do with them
She just buys more and more
I do like storing things in baskets in my cupboards/wardrobe but my crazy mind means that they all have to match. It irritates me like mad otherwise

Also she didn’t put Ronnie in the gifted basket she got. The one basket that actually had a proper use

Reactions: 7
So many things are weird about her... Washing towels separate from others? Why??? For people that obviously have to much money that makes sense I suppose.. But I just put all my coloured 60s together. And washing Ronnies clothes separate? Why would you do that? I understand if your child has got sensitive skin but otherwise why don’t you wash everything together with your favourite Fairy?

Reactions: 13
Maybe he’s been sitting on the sofa after Hansnomes finished his nap
97A52811-0D31-46F5-BAC0-A66DC9BB6EE1.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.