Mrs Hinch #89 flogging her eBay dress, but poor Ronnie bless ‘im isn't allowed to make mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh duck off Sophie...trying to get things done before the dog wakes up...why what’s gonna happen when he does...you absolute bell end ‘the boys’ 🙄
why do we always have to see full display of his doggy lipstick case. Puts me off my food 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 22
They're going down, they're yelling swipeup!
You better love them, or you'll get blocked
They'll make a post, you won't remember
They'll be the ones, we will forget
The bigger they are, the harder they fall
This buggity boy's got a snobby fat dog

Flog their swipeups round and round
End of the night, that post's going down
One more meltdown, another frown
End of the night, that post's going down

Don't judge me I'm off sick with the flu and dying with boredom 🤣

Christ if I ever say my husband "put a wash on bless him" shoot me. Men are just as capable of using washing machines as women 😠
My son does all the washing and ironing he enjoys it !

I’m just going through mgh page and I’m laughing too much at her “modelling”
Please someone create a thread
So that when hinch is quiet we have another loser to discuss

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Is it normal to shorten your surname like she does? From Hinchliffe to Hinch? I've never come accross that in all my life.
You can easily shorten my husband’s surname in the same sort of way and his father routinely calls him that - his father’s wife does the same to his father. But it’s a very common surname and doesn’t sound like a made up word when you do it......

Looks like she’s found a sly sense of humour today. She MUST be taking the p*ss out of what she’s read on here saying “why do they get so messy?!” SURELY! He’s not got a speck of food on him 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
“I find myself triple checking everything I feed him”
All we see him eat is that baby porridge 🤔 surely at nearly 7 months he could eat a bit of toast or actual porridge?
She knows if she feeds him finger food, Henry will come along and have his hand off!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
My name starts with S and my husbands name starts with a P. I can’t bellleeevvv Guyyyzzz that we can get personalised pots for our salt and proper 🙂
duck me I just properly snorted laughing at that omg! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
FYI my husband and I are M & S 🤦‍♀️😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Well done Soph! Ronnie Bless Him is actually say upright for his lunch! Good to see also that you are staging the whole mealtime for The Gram! A few little stains on his bib and some cut up food on the tray! I do hope though that you fed your first born, Henry, first though?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
SPICE JARS!?!?!?!?!

I'm howling, she doesn't cook anything from scratch, why on earth does she of all people need spice jars? 😂 😂 😂

PS Not seen that watch before, how long before a swipe up?
Doesn’t cook anything from scratch?

“Ere J-dog, ‘ow do they expect me to cook from scratch when I can’t find it anywhere? I tried ASDA an’ B&M, nowhere in this village sells it. I’ll see if Gleam can get me gifted some. Then I’ll show them Tattlers”

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Absolutely, I suspect this is one of the reasons. She can't block people in the real world, she needs bug boy to provide security!!
I dislike her you know I do but I wouldn’t t tell her to her face. However if I had seen her and stave yesterday I would have definitely fan girled Stacey and would have had no clue who Hinch was. I mean she doesn’t look like her photos anyway does she!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I reckon it’s a private joke, taking the piss that that people have said she won’t be around for much longer when she loses popularity or gets found out what a scamming cow she is. The thing is, it’s Hinchy that will go not Stacey as she will still have her contracts and tv etc (not that I like Stacey anymore as I think she is so false). Hinch needs Stacey to leech on her but I bet she really is very envious of her and slags her off behind her back.
True ! The stupid prat thinks she cant be touched ,but she will be going dowwwn very soon I hope . I used to like Stacey , still do a bit but not if she keeps on hanging around with this dizzy cow .

Reactions: 8
Mum said

What is she freaking 7 years old telling her school friends what her mum said!
my mum said to take a snack
My mum said I was doing perfectly as a mother

grow up
Mum says everyone finds their own pathway in life ..... just wondering if this was after her sister got praised for her career choice and Sophie threw a hissy fit because she wasn’t ‘ the favourite ‘ for two seconds. *my speculation only*

Reactions: 14
I dislike her you know I do but I wouldn’t t tell her to her face. However if I had seen her and stave yesterday I would have definitely fan girled Stacey and would have had no clue who Hinch was. I mean she doesn’t look like her photos anyway does she!!
I think if anyone sees hinch with Stacey they should fan girl stacey and innocently ask her if hinch is her PA or nanny 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.