Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TheBlueDonkey

Chatty Member
My son was walking at v close to 10 months old. I have a video of him walking confidently into the living room on his 1st birthday. He’s 14 now and I can’t get him to walk anywhere 🤣🤣🙈😩

• Haha
Reactions: 40

AC55

VIP Member
Henry has been your whole world for four years? Excuse me? Did you forget you had a baby boy in June last year? I'm not trolling your dog here because I know how important pets are to people but you seem to think more about Henry than Ronnie! Why can't Jamie take him to the vets? That way you could spend the much needed time with Ronnie. It's not like Jamie is going to work tomorrow is it? For God's sake grow up! The dog is having his teeth cleaned, he's not having open fucking heart surgery!

Reactions: 39

NoFlora

I’m bored of it now 🤦🏽‍♀️ Bugger off trying to act like you’re so normal.
Mum said

What is she freaking 7 years old telling her school friends what her mum said!
my mum said to take a snack
My mum said I was doing perfectly as a mother

grow up

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Sloppyidiot

It's actually like groundhog day watching her.
Feed Ronnie, shine the sink, picture of basket filled with random shit, ebayer guyzz, get the elbow grease out, moan at Jamie, some ridiculously cheesy quote, goodnight guyzzz and repeat again tomorrow. How people still find this entertaining is beyond me.

Reactions: 38

EiiiEiiiO

If I never see one of those crappy plastic plants from IKEA on some grey bland insta home account ever again, IT WILL BE TOO SOON!

Grow a living, green plant people. It's not that hard! IKEA literally sells them.. Trust me, if you've got enough time to waft around with a minky, you have enough time to water a plant!

When I think of people filling their homes with these and hoovering their plastic lawns with their financed Shark hoover, it makes me want to cry out of frustration. No wonder the planet is burning..
Ok to be fair I have fake plants in my home.. now before you yell at me,I’ll explain. For years I had living plants that flourished but when I went to water one I popped the bottom out to drain in the sink, and no joke, thousands of ants came pouring out! It was horrendous. They were all in my sink, on me, on the counter... omfg it was disgusting! Threw that plant away.. next week watering the other ones and the same thing happened w two more! Don’t know why, tried doing research and didn’t find answers. It was so disgusting I threw all the live plants out and now have fake.

• Wow
  • Sick
She says she only bought exactly what she needed in one breath then in the next its, give me ideas on ways I can use my baskets and jars!! Make your mind up Sophie mate 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick

Macklen83

Chatty Member
Lying bastard said her phone was in the drawer but she’s holding it in Rrrrronnies face still anyway. Unless it was Jjjjjjayyymeeeeez and she sent the pic to herself you know because HERS WAS IN THE DRAWER.

the smock is something Bianca would have sold on the stawwlllll

Stacey and soph can both fuck off pawing all the ikea gear aswell the pair or fucking doylums

spaghetti from a tin is a violent spew enough without adding cheese you uncultured chav cunt

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Angielou1980

Chatty Member
You know Jamie definitely went on this jaunt to IKEA today. Firstly someone had to have taken the photo for the grid post with enough patience for Soph to ask for it to be retaken 3000 times until she's happy she looks perfect enough. And also because Ronnie Bless Im is actually smiling.
Plus there is a photo of the only field in the world taken on the way home and I'd hope even ditzy Soph wouldn't be stupid enough to use her phone whilst driving.

NoFlora

I have a serious question. When Mrs H pretends to be quiet because the dog is sleeping, is it a real thing? I was always under the impression that dogs were like cats in that respect and never slept deeply like humans and would wake up at the slightest of sounds. And that’s why we welcomed them in our lives millennias ago, to keep watch as we slept.
Henry isn’t a dog though!
How dare you make such a comment.
he’s doggy Ronnie, big brother and handsnomes he’s her first child.

🙄

• Haha

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
Do we think she took Ma Barker's advice on getting pregnant in the first place? "No Jamie, Mum said that I can't get pregnant if we're standing up, and you have to go on top, Mum said that's how she got pregnant with me so just get on with it" 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36

NoFlora

Right so I’m fully caught up.
poor hinch hasn’t had time for a shower even though her husband is home all day and she had her sister or his or whatever there when she tried on Ronnieblessim boots. It’s 19.40 and I’ve not had a shower or stopped all fucking day.
she sits about all day long being a cunt.

1. the furniture I fail to see how that blew over in this wind, we were hit by 85mph winds last year and my furniture didn’t even move just the cover blew off.
2. Poor child being filmed in the bath yet again.
he did not love that watering can. So shut up Mrs I’m so relatable. You’re not.
3. feels so sick for 3 weeks (couple of weeks in the text) because Doggy Ronnie is going under general anaesthetic. If he wasn’t so overweight and obese he wouldn’t need a health check and if you actually looked after him like a dog should be treated his oral hygiene might be better.

finally just fuck off now you twat

• Haha
  • Heart

PatsyK

Chatty Member
Sophlora tonight :"Jamieeeeee, why is everyone on tattle laughing at my herbs jar??" 🤔🤔

• Haha
  • Heart

Terry123

I've sent Hinch a message about the video of Ronnie in the bath, because it really worries me. I work in children's social care (don't hate me haha) and my job is to protect children from the evils of the world, and it's scares me to see videos and images like that online for 3 million people to see because I know where images like that can go and what they can be used for. I sent a really polie message sharing my concerns, with no shaming or anything just raising awareness from a place of concern. I wonder if I am going to get blocked now though 🤔