Mrs Hinch #89 flogging her eBay dress, but poor Ronnie bless ‘im isn't allowed to make mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she worried about waking the dog up though. I hoover around my daughter when she’s napping she doesn’t wake up.
have done since she was about 2 days old.
she used to love sitting in front of the washing machine and she’d fall asleep. Sometimes I find her laying in front of it still.

She needs to stop sheltering Ronnie bless im so much. He’ll be that child who hates loud noises. The colours of the world are going to blind him

Reactions: 15
On I bet Jamie's in bother now! All the washing in the machine together! Colours, whites, their clothes and towels, Ronnie Bless Him's things! 😂😂 off camera she'll be having a monumental tantrum I bet! and no doubt she'll wash them all again her way with a multitude of different products,wasting more water and money!
Oh....I forgot she washes at 30 degrees guyyyzzzz!
duck off you stupid woman! I don't even understand why you think filming yourself unloading the washing machine is remotely interesting? Please go away!
I do seperate my darks and lights as I was fed up of my underwear coming out 50 shades of grey. But i wash my towels, clothes and ooops, even my door mat together 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What's with the constant "Mum says ....."
Seems to be her latest irritating 'thing'. :rolleyes:
well if Mama Barker says it is good it must be I mean look at that amazing roast she does! I’m surprised more of us don’t take her advice to be honest.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
[
New to the thread - I had never been on MrsHinch’s instagram until the other week. Years ago when everyone was raving about her I just thought ‘I’ve moved out of my Mum’s 10 years ago, been cleaning my own home for a decade, I defo don’t need tips on how to do housework’. Then I saw her on This Morning once and thought she is nothing like how I expected her to look. She looks like a nice page 3 girl so I was then even more sure I didn’t need any domestic advice off her (no offence to Galmour models, I just assumed she must be in it for the fame and not because she is a good cleaner). Ive used tattle to discuss other influencers and kept seeing her thread pop up so had a nose at her insta stories and I see the drawing in of the followers element (the real ones) by kind of making you feel motivated to do your housework but also defo see why she’s one of those love-to-hate people. So, as someone who hardly knows about her (apart from what Ive seen on her stories the last 3 weeks), where is she from? Where doe she live? What does her husband do? How old is she? How old is the glum looking baby? Lastly, who is Trace? Read a few posts mentioning her, is that her Mum?
[/
A hincher bumped into them in IKEA and tagged hinch in a photo and Jamie was there
I bet she hates photos of herself and being tagged in them all un-edited un-filtered and un-grettled

Reactions: 11
well if Mama Barker says it is good it must be I mean look at that amazing roast she does! I’m surprised more of us don’t take her advice to be honest.
Oh God maybe she's planning on starting her own account with 'mum tips'

I think Soph looks pathetic when she posts about mum said this blah blah. But maybe I'm jealous cos I was orphaned at 11 and I've never had parents to go to. Although I like to think that even if I had parents I would have been able to work out it's ok to store soft drinks in a garage without my mum needing to tell me 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Sad
Oh God maybe she's planning on starting her own account with 'mum tips'

I think Soph looks pathetic when she posts about mum said this blah blah. But maybe I'm jealous cos I was orphaned at 11 and I've never had parents to go to. Although I like to think that even if I had parents I would have been able to work out it's ok to store soft drinks in a garage without my mum needing to tell me 🤷🏻‍♀️
No you’re right I think regardless of our different family set ups/experiences we can all agree she sounds ridiculous. She’s embarrassing to women.

Reactions: 5
This is probably me being really picky but her using that Kelly Rowland song 🤬
Clearly she doesn’t listen to the words in songs and what it’s actually about!!

Reactions: 8
Her use of candles in reach of the dog and baby really bothers me. It's an accident waiting to happen.

Reactions: 15
Do we think she took Ma Barker's advice on getting pregnant in the first place? "No Jamie, Mum said that I can't get pregnant if we're standing up, and you have to go on top, Mum said that's how she got pregnant with me so just get on with it" 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Just think how much Instagram has changed since hinch arrived with her stolen cleaning tips from other accounts!! I actually hate it now with all these accounts just trying to be like her. I mean like another account the other day was being paid to promote a swipe up for a cancer charity. Most of them are just in it for what they can get for free and think the world owes them it. It is scary how much hinch has changed people and it's definitely not for the better

Reactions: 16
Does she actually do any cleaning other than shining her sink these days? And why does she go on that she's only got 10 minutes until Rrrronnie wakes up? We all know soph isnt the one watching him whilst he's awake, that will be Jamie or her Mum

She's like a child with this "Mum said" business

Mum said

What is she freaking 7 years old telling her school friends what her mum said!
my mum said to take a snack
My mum said I was doing perfectly as a mother

grow up
Soph-ayy Gump “Mama said life is like a box of chocolates...” 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I think she's all these things and also mentally ill. Mental illness is exactly that, it doesn't change who a person is. Same as any physical illness. You can be ill and lovely and ill and a bleep. She's the latter.
Makes perfect sense 👍🏼

But what if she's not? What if she's totally fine and playing all these "symptoms"? An actual intelligent, evil woman thoroughly enjoying playing a part just to make money and have a profile or whatever her agenda is.

A psycho .... I know I know .... an illness. But I dont feel sorry for her. and I want her to be held accountable for her lies

Reactions: 12
Is it normal to shorten your surname like she does? From Hinchliffe to Hinch? I've never come accross that in all my life.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.