Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LaTela

Chatty Member
I’m dying here! 😂
She used her label maker to ‘label her herbs’ : ‘Pepper’, ‘Salt’, ‘Chilli’ and . . . wait for it . . . ‘Herbs’ . Somebody buy the woman a basic cookbook ffs!!! 🙇‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 55

MrsNott

Anyone else find it weird that all hinch never mentions nor includes stace’s older kids? She is always saying how they’re best friends bless em 🤨 and not once ever mentions the older ones
I doubt she's met them to be honest. I do think it's a bit of a convenience friendship and all they really have in common is having babies similar in age and Instagram.

Either that or she met them and they hate her because she didn't know how to talk to them and just poked them with her claw whilst cackling and filming them, screeching that they does has footz 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 54

Debsy37

VIP Member
Thread suggestion

Hurricane hinch has sadly struck, Jamie’s shoes are covered in muck,
She won’t accept Henry’s a pet and now she wants a new patio set!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

MrsD33

VIP Member
She's doing a lot of these question boxes lately isn't she?
"What are you up to today?" Well Soph, talking about you on Tattle mostly, you big cuntbag.
I’ve got a question Soph....where’s Ronnies teepee gone 🤷🏽‍♀️
Thought you were gonna read a book to him in there every night!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53

MrsNott

Maybe the pit bull song with the song emoji? Know the one I'm going down I'm yelling timber 🎶

They're going down, they're yelling swipeup!
You better love them, or you'll get blocked
They'll make a post, you won't remember
They'll be the ones, we will forget
The bigger they are, the harder they fall
This buggity boy's got a snobby fat dog

Flog their swipeups round and round
End of the night, that post's going down
One more meltdown, another frown
End of the night, that post's going down

Don't judge me I'm off sick with the flu and dying with boredom 🤣

On I bet Jamie's in bother now! All the washing in the machine together! Colours, whites, their clothes and towels, Ronnie Bless Him's things! 😂😂 off camera she'll be having a monumental tantrum I bet! and no doubt she'll wash them all again her way with a multitude of different products,wasting more water and money!
Oh....I forgot she washes at 30 degrees guyyyzzzz!
Fuck off you stupid woman! I don't even understand why you think filming yourself unloading the washing machine is remotely interesting? Please go away!
Christ if I ever say my husband "put a wash on bless him" shoot me. Men are just as capable of using washing machines as women 😠

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Macklen83

Chatty Member
WE’VE HAD THE BEST DAY GUYSSS gush gush “come here let me lick your arse some more.” They’ve been to fucking ikea the stupid bitches going on like they have an envious life. Never seen anything so fake and vile in all my life. And I’m boycotting fucking ikea now which is a shame because I like their hot dogs.Fuming now.
And the comments “two beautiful strong mummas”. What have they done that makes them inspiring. Nothing so fuck off.
I love saying fuck off

• Haha
Reactions: 49

PatsyK

Chatty Member
I'm sure we can all agree that at the tender age of 6 months, Ronnie has truly mastered the resting bitch face 👏👏

• Haha

HMegs

I've never posted but I am SICK TO HIGH HELL of her buying and sharing this shit from eBay. Does she really think those booties for £3.49 made in china are a good thing? SOMEBODY is suffering in that supply chain. The manufacturer, the sweat shop employee, the delivery drivers. They're air freighted from China causing carbon emissions. She has shit arrive daily from China and shares it and I bet so many of her bloody ignorant followers do the same. She is suffocating the planet with this toxic shopping behaviour. Makes me mad.

Also buy a real plant and get some bloody oxygen into that house before that kid chokes on zoflora fumes.

• Heart

Boobelle

VIP Member
Henry's going for a full body check.Really? What's he having ct scan, MRI,xrays,blood tests?
Or just his teeth descaled because you feed him such a bad diet?
Soph,you always manage to get to me on the right day.
Picked my beloved,treasured , and well looked after dog's ashes up today and because of a mix up,they weren't his.
You have no idea my love.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 46

sarja81

VIP Member
I’ve worked in design I’ve designed windows and displays!
Had sleepless nights thinking about set ups and came home with migraines where I’ve done a set up not been happy so stressed rearranging them!
It’s not easy when it’s your job to present a feature, to get a set up enabling sales of the items the stores want to sell!
how would they like it if we went into their homes and rearranged things, removed items from their ‘set up’.
They have no respect whatsoever!!!!

Reactions: 44

pjmac

Chatty Member
bet bugboy loves the attention wait till summer when hes prancing around in his wife beating vest top thinking hes hugh Hefner but in reality he looks like Rab C. Nesbitt

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Eddypeter

VIP Member
Imagine selling your soul and showing weirdos all over the Internet your every move, your baby naked in the bath, eating his breakfast every morning. Showing every inch of your house and lifestyle every single day. Showing where you store your fucking ‘herbs’. What an incredibly sad life.
I honestly think she believes that people care, worship and adore I think there’s probably only a couple of hundred stalkers who are obsessed with her. The rest just nosy people and bots. No amount of money in the world would steal my precious family moments nor open them up to the torrent of abuse that will come out of all this in the end. Not one second of it will have been worth it. It will be just Sophie in her shell of a house with her boring ass materialistic shit and no nice loving memories all because she thought that money was more important. I pity her. I pity Ronnie and Henry more. I give her another year tops before she has a mental breakdown. Ma baker, trace, Jamie whoever is lurking on here for Sophie do her a favour and bow out gracefully before she becomes more ill in the head.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

stewpot

Chatty Member
Then we all came home and put our pj’s on... Did you all sing kumbaya while you did it soph? Was handsnomes wearing his cowboy hat?
Why is she so sickly?! You went out for the day, no one cares 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Whitelilac

VIP Member
Towels separate without conditioner here too. And I'll admit they go in at 60 degrees - after my hubby has used them to exfoliate the skin off his back and rubbed them round his nether regions a couple of times they deserve a hot wash 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41