Mrs Hinch #88 Fake a panic for the 'gram, throw your #swipeup toys out your #gifted pram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm really so sick and tired and done with her, I just can't be bothered anymore.. she's a walking contradiction and a hypocrite.

OMG I just saw the jug of spaghetti. It's making me heave.. please eat some vegetables!!

How does she not have scurvy hahahaha.

Reactions: 16
Why is he still slumped in his pushchair! .. he’s not a young baby anymore he’s nearly 7 months old and she treats him like a new born! Can she not adjust the pushchair so he can sit up abit more and see the world,
Thens there’s Rex looking so happy and able to explore his surroundings.
I’ll never forget the time she went out with make up friend with both their babies and said it was like they were playing dollies!!!!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
So.......what is the point in her having a dish washer when she always eats out of a mug and cooks once in a blue moon and it’s only her and Jamie , wouldn’t it be better if actually hand washed the dishes to promote her cleaning expertise as she’s the queen of cleaning ?????

Reactions: 12
Omg I’m creased here. Actually laughing out loud 🤣🤣🤣🤣. I heard people got all these horrible diseases and I felt really sad thinking they couldn’t just spray lenor all over themselves before they went out to battle. Poor handsnomesssssssssss.
Pahahaha.

"Then guysssssss, I don't know if you've ever heard of this, but I haven't. But anyway, yesterday I heard that in the war, people's husband's actually went away to war and they had to stay at home and look after the baby all by themselves and even drive themselves to where they needed to be, or walk! They even had these things called rations where they could only buy so much a week and nothing was ever #gifted. They couldn't even tag their husbands on Instagram and have a staged meltdown to make them come home early. They had to write or something and that could take weeks to arrive and weeks for a response. It's so cute to think of all the little people living this way. Mum says that it wasn't a good time in history so I think I might try and learn more."

#learningwithSoph 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Why is he still slumped in his pushchair! .. he’s not a young baby anymore he’s nearly 7 months old and she treats him like a new born! Can she not adjust the pushchair so he can sit up abit more and see the world,
Thens there’s Rex looking so happy and able to explore his surroundings.
I’ll never forget the time she went out with make up friend with both their babies and said it was like they were playing dollies!!!!
You hardly see him sitting up , giggle , laugh, moving his feet etc etc comparing to Rex Rex is full of laughs and giggles and actually responds back to his mum

Reactions: 17
What's the point in having a social media free day if you are just going to take pictures and document it the following day!?

Reactions: 10
At this time of the morning as well! 🤢
Easy in and just as easy out 🤮

Anyone who has or had an ED, please don’t think I’m being flippant but for someone like her who has so many followers, she’s a complete witch who has no thought for those folk who do eat easy to bring back foods

Reactions: 15
You hardly see him sitting up , giggle , laugh, moving his feet etc etc comparing to Rex Rex is full of laughs and giggles and actually responds back to his mum
I think Rex is utterly scrumptious. He’s such a happy, active little boy

Reactions: 22
Thread suggestion: Mrs Hinch #89 eating a jug of spaghetti for breaky, deadsnomes had a poorly eye. J’s still in a vest and not looking fly
Or Deadsnomesss and Rrrronnie love playing pew pew pew whilst J goes Vroom Vroom Vroom.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Pahahaha.

"Then guysssssss, I don't know if you've ever heard of this, but I haven't. But anyway, yesterday I heard that in the war, people's husband's actually went away to war and they had to stay at home and look after the baby all by themselves and even drive themselves to where they needed to be, or walk! They even had these things called rations where they could only buy so much a week and nothing was ever #gifted. They couldn't even tag their husbands on Instagram and have a staged meltdown to make them come home early. They had to write or something and that could take weeks to arrive and weeks for a response. It's so cute to think of all the little people living this way. Mum says that it wasn't a good time in history so I think I might try and learn more."

#learningwithSoph 🤣🤣
‘mum says’ 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I feel so sad for that little boy he never smiles :( why doesn’t she put him in a trolley or atleast sit him up right or even put him next to Rex I just don’t understand how he’s either on a baby mat in his high chair or laying down in a buggy at 7 months old. Babies his age should be exploring their surroundings... it’s how they learn.

Rex on the other hand I know he’s slightly older but you can tell Stacey puts her all into all of her boys.

Reactions: 18
For the love of God, sit that little boy up in his pushchair!!
She really is stunting his development, all because she can't be arsed and doesn't want him on the move! Selfish cow 🤢

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Her army marched out two by two, when the battle finished they needed support from her too, but Soph was too busy learning about trucks that went vroom and guns that went pew

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Thread suggestion....

Zoph’s been reading Tattle - nothing new there. But please take a moment to admire Doggy Ronnie’s hair!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
why is Stacy referring to rex as baby number 3
I don’t get it
Because he's her third child whereas Ronnie Bless Im is Sophie's first. She's trying to make out like Ronnie is better cared for but to be honest Rex looks like he's living his best life and Ronnie looks bored as ever.

Reactions: 35
Thread suggestion

social media break was fake she showed us photos taken by a lake

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.