Mrs Hinch #88 Fake a panic for the 'gram, throw your #swipeup toys out your #gifted pram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is because Stacey actually spends time with her child doing things and letting him make a mess and develop himself, rather than Queen Hinch who prefers to keep Ronnie as flat and immobile as possible at all times and would rather hold her phone in his face, and god FORBID he would mess up the floor and the #gifted rug!

honestly she boils my piss!!
Poor Ronnie! I hope Hinch spends more time with Stacey so she realises that babies actually need stimulation. But of course she doesnt want him to start crawling/walking.

My kids are a little older but when they were babies I never baby proofed anything and thought them from a young age that no means no and to tidy up after themselves...I've got number 3 on the way tho and I feel this one will be requiring me to put up stair gates and to move all my candles, photos and ornaments 😂😂

Reactions: 10
Poor Ronnie! I hope Hinch spends more time with Stacey so she realises that babies actually need stimulation. But of course she doesnt want him to start crawling/walking.

My kids are a little older but when they were babies I never baby proofed anything and thought them from a young age that no means no and to tidy up after themselves...I've got number 3 on the way tho and I feel this one will be requiring me to put up stair gates and to move all my candles, photos and ornaments 😂😂
Same here. My eldest is so well mannered, doesn’t touch anything that shouldn’t be touched. Hoping number two is the same. I’m itching for them to crawl and I literally can’t leave them.

Reactions: 6
I have no idea but I I have a washing up bowl in my sink and wash in that not the sink 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ No idea why it’s just the done thing where I live 😂
Same ... i have a washing up bowl in my sink, i just prefer it and if theres any cups with left over drink in i can pour it away down the sink. If that makes sense

Reactions: 4
Oi ! She did put the phone in a drawer, we will see Jamie’s photos later of Sophie taking photos whilst holding the drawer with a cut out for the phone lens. She’s no liar 😎🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 13
With all that money and this is what she has for breakfast 🤢🤢🤢 no wonder she can’t cook , wonder what crap will she be feeding her boy when his proper solid food when she can’t even feed herself properly , she could at lest make some scramble egg on toast with some beans or something
What grown ass woman eats out of a bleeping jug 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 7
Thread suggestion:

Mrs Hinch #89 Hinch is flogging her eBay dress, but poor Ronnie Bless 'Im isn't allowed to make a mess

Reactions: 41
A friend of mine knew somebody (an American) who had a tattoo done in China, was supposed to be his name, when he came back home one of his Chinese friends saw it and almost died laughing. It said "Stupid American" 🤣🤣🤣
I did have mine checked afterwards and it’s kinda correct although it’s backwards 🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Why is Ronnie always flat out in his pram? 18 years ago my daughters pram had a draw cord that meant you could raise the back of the pram from flat for a newborn to sitting up as the baby got older. I'm pretty sure Ronnie's #gifted mobile must be a better model than our babies R us pram so why can't he sit up and see the world?

Reactions: 13
Ughhhh the fake laughing and slight snort at the checkout at Staceys ‘displayers’, is this another one of her made up words? (like her thinking she created the word ebayers). She really doesn’t seem to know how to interact like a normal human with other people. Very odd.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Cos he’s been fed solids from 3 months. Poor Ronnie bless ‘im
Surely he should be on more than just porridge by now!! I know the guidelines recommended weaning from 6 months but my daughter was sitting up and definitely ready to be weaned from 5 months (my child my decision) anyway by 7 months she was eating way more than just porridge, I don’t care if Ronnie was weaned early but surely he should be ready for more than porridge? What about adding some cereal in - maybe weetabix and fruit!! I’m surprised she hasn’t been “gifted” the tommee Tippee purée machine! 🙄

Reactions: 7
Ughhhh the fake laughing and slight snort at the checkout at Staceys ‘displayers’, is this another one of her made up words? (like her thinking she created the word ebayers). She really doesn’t seem to know how to interact like a normal human with other people. Very odd.
She seems social awkward, she only knows how to talk about herself .. she’s one of them people when she’s with someone she doesn’t ask them anything about themselves or get to know them just talks about her life and stuff.
I don’t think she’s capable of having a 2 way adult conversation.
The podcast with Stacey, Stacey asked her questions but also talked about her own experiences and hinch just talked about herself and never asked joe or Stacey anything. Just me me me her

Reactions: 18
Not a massive fan of Stacey and believe that herself and the Queen of fields being pals is a complete setup but did noone else think that Hinch was being a witch about the display items? She could have said it nicely to her not storied and laughed and let her keep taking them. Felt it was a similar mean girls attitude to the time she laughed at trace about the contents of her bag.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.