Mrs Hinch #88 Fake a panic for the 'gram, throw your #swipeup toys out your #gifted pram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why has Grinch gone all Dear Diary on us with photos from her exciting day out included. How miraculous that a phone in a drawer managed to take photos all day long 🤔😅 Also can Ronnie not sit up at all?? She’s stuffed a blanket behind him in the high chair 👀 The difference between Rex and Ronnie is incredible considering there is only a month between them 😳

Reactions: 19
I'm so angry at the post of Ronnie needing help propped up on the high chair. Woman if you are actively not helping him to sit up then why put him in such a situation? Is it cause Rex can sit up on his own yet your child cant 😡

Reactions: 14
I'm sure she only hangs out with Stacey in the hope of being recognised by more people. There doesn't seem to be any natural friendliness or bond between them. All set up for the 'gram

Reactions: 26
Eewwww she must b so under malnourished get some veg down down Sophs. Who the feck eats out of a jug that’s just disgusting

Reactions: 11
Thread suggestion #89

Hinch mobilised her army (they went pretty barmy) whilst wearing a sweat shop schmock it must be swipe up o clock!

Reactions: 33
I'm sure she only hangs out with Stacey in the hope of being recognised by more people. There doesn't seem to be any natural friendliness or bond between them. All set up for the 'gram
I bet she will share photos of her with her Zoflora-bies .. I mean fans 😂

Reactions: 3
I never normally post on the Hinch thread but a friend of mine has posted on Instagram this morning about meeting Hinch and SS in ikea this morning with a photo - your quote is spot on I think as I didn’t recognise Hinch in the photo without a filter so I’m sure she wouldn’t have done 😂

Reactions: 14
I never normally post on the Hinch thread but a friend of mine has posted on Instagram this morning about meeting Hinch and SS in ikea this morning with a photo - your quote is spot on I think as I didn’t recognise Hinch in the photo without a filter so I’m sure she wouldn’t have done 😂
Please share what Sophie really looks like now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Surely he should be on more than just porridge by now!! I know the guidelines recommended weaning from 6 months but my daughter was sitting up and definitely ready to be weaned from 5 months (my child my decision) anyway by 7 months she was eating way more than just porridge, I don’t care if Ronnie was weaned early but surely he should be ready for more than porridge? What about adding some cereal in - maybe weetabix and fruit!! I’m surprised she hasn’t been “gifted” the tommee Tippee purée machine! 🙄
She probably has. But it's so much easier and convient for her busy life (eyeroll) to buy it already pureed in a jar.

Reactions: 5
Im sure somebody said on staceys thread the other day that they saw her in ikea and stacey was absolutely mobbed by people going up to her!
Think she was in there on her own with Rex so maybe hinch wants in on a bit of that

Reactions: 13
couldn’t agree with you more if I tried!
I said threads ago that I see a lot of me in her when I had my first... I had pnd & tooo much help so it diddnt help with bonding.

Like you I still to this day feel guilty about bonding straight away with my second, reading what you wrote on here is the first time I’ve heard someone feel the same.
so it’s true could you imagine if she actually spoke about it, so many people would be helped.
Saying that I do feel like she’s gonna talk more about it in the next few months. I just feel
It will be too little too late if she does!
I'm sorry you went through that too, it's really scary isn't it. I felt like there was something wrong with me but i also remember the day i did finally feel that rush of love for my son and i was so relieved! Even though i dislike her i do feel sorry for her if thats what shes going through and i do hope she is getting support....she's still a prick 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
QUICK SHE HAS SHARED THE LINK FOR THE SACK DRESS MUST SWIPE UP NOW!!!!!!! for duck sake woman!!!!!!
just checking how it works... does she get paid if people “swipe up” or do they have to swipe and actually buy for her to get paid?

Reactions: 1
just checking how it works... does she get paid if people “swipe up” or do they have to swipe and actually buy for her to get paid?
i think all you need do is swipe up and it puts cookies on your phone so then anything you buy for 30 days she gets paid.so you don’t need to buy the swiped up item but you do need to buy at some point for her to get anything

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.