Mrs Hinch #88 Fake a panic for the 'gram, throw your #swipeup toys out your #gifted pram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How the actual duck is this woman labelled an inspiration? She is a parasite, a leech on society, all she is interested in is her own financial and obsessional gain. She literally couldn't give a duck about anyone who followers her, all these morons who claim to adore her, they mean nothing to her. They're nothing more than numbers and cash cows. duck me, the word is dying and she keeps on with the swipe ups for more plastic tit know one needs! She is a disgrace, and in no way shape or form is she a decent mother. She exploits that poor boy, he is simply a puppet in her money/possession grabbing scheme. Oh I don't doubt she loves him, but he is not her priority. Yes you could say she only posts a few minutes worth of content, but she shouldn't be posting him at all, she leaves him open to the brutal world of the internet. People have already proven unkind yet she continues to expose him to it all, what sort of a mother would do that? Then to justify her actions she puts up some bullshit poll that shows people "want" to see all about her life. duck off Sophie, you are actually despicable and do not deserve any of what you've got. I would never wish ill on anyone but I hope you get a very healthy dose of reality soon because your grey existence is dire, just about what you can get for free. All that money and it hasn't brought a shred of class, you're nothing but a chav sitting on a #gifted throne of the admiration of strangers who'll drop you as soon as someone else comes along. And none of this comes from jealousy, I couldn't abide to have such a life where I life for the validation of instagram. My house may not be perfect, my bank balance may only be in the hundreds, but my kids are happy and there is not a day we don't ache with laughter here.

And stop with the bloody eyebrows! You're looking like some ridiculous cartoon villain.

• Heart
Reactions: 68
Yay we get to see what in her Ikea draws boooo is she gonna get her lable maker out!!!!! The suspense is killing Meeeeeee 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Im so disheartened today 😓 to see that the wicked witch of Maldon is back at it like nothing happened yesterday. She hasn’t been reprimanded, tit she hasn’t even addressed the situation at all. Insipid bleep of a woman. I dislike her so much 😡🤬😡🤬😡 And Gleam are just as bleeping bad. No reply whatsoever. All this shows everyone is that as long as you are leeching and making money from the general public, you can be as much of a big fat vile bully as you like. What a time to be alive.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Anyone else find it strange that she has a room just for her dog Henry?. Don’t get me wrong I absolutely love animals, and I adore dogs but having a room just for them is just another level of strange. The fact he’s got an actual double bed and his name on the wall?

Attachments

• Haha
A couple of days ago she was laughing at the fact that she had 16 minky sponges, so Minky send her a other 3 🤦‍♀️
Why doesn't she donate some of her excess to a food bank and actually do some good in her local community
Not food tho. Please don't suggest she donate food 😂 I don't think she knows what real food is!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Anyone else find it strange that she has a room just for her dog Henry?. Don’t get me wrong I absolutely love animals, and I adore dogs but having a room just for them is just another level of strange. The fact he’s got an actual double bed and his name on the wall?
I wonder what will happen if she has baby #2? Probs a *gifted loft conversion or something.

Reactions: 14
Yep. Very strange. And cruel too. That dog needs to be a dog but isn't allowed
Henry is a prop. As the pic of him under the curtain shows. That was staged. So obvious the way she draped the curtain

Reactions: 16
If they are eyeing up a gap in the market then they'll have to create more interesting content than they have at the moment, as pensioners have a more exciting existence than they do!
My 81 year old mum has a better life than them, with her excises class her lunch club, and at least one party a month in fact better social life than me x

Reactions: 24
All good points. What has annoyed me today is that she’s put on about the fb group saying it’s a lovely community. Half of those ( if not more) on there yesterday will have been the ones sending that girl hate messages. So how can she support it 😡😡😡

I wish she’d own up to how dangerous Zoflora is - that poor pup with the eye

And just before - how many more cloffs does she need from Minky. Doesn’t she have enough AND ALSO you won’t see any designer bags on here - no but we’ve all seen your bag you sneakily try to hide. Not to mention the two expensive cars 😤

She is so fake and I dislike her more every day. No I’m not jealous. Just fed up who does she think she is 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
I hate it when her sheep say people are jealous of her. I'm very happy with the person i am so why would i be jealous of a nasty, narcissistic bully?!

Reactions: 22
Just a thought I had while buying the Saturday shop in Aldi (chicken, no sausage slop in this house!); all this call us Soph and J bullshit. Is this planting a seed for their new direction?
It’s clear she can’t be arsed with the cleaning, and she doesn’t give two shiny shites about any cleaning stuff she gets sent cos you can hear in her voice how bored she is Is this their way of branding themselves into a ‘family account’? The life of Soph and J with handsomes and doggie Ronnie. I’m not a follower of MOD or FOD but I heard it all went tits up, so do you think they’re eyeing the gap in the market?

Edit: I also say Mam. I’m from East Yorkshire 😁
Im East Yorkshire too!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Another grey, soulless show room 🙄

Reactions: 7
A couple of days ago she was laughing at the fact that she had 16 minky sponges, so Minky send her a other 3 🤦‍♀️
Why doesn't she donate some of her excess to a food bank and actually do some good in her local community
because she's a greedy hoarding cow?

Reactions: 6
Wow I take my kids to the park for a couple hours and there are 20 pages to catch up on 🤣
Why did you take your kids outside hun? Just keep them cooped up slumped on sofas and film them for the Gram makes you a better mum I have heard 😉😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
And the Action for Children story, proclaiming how awful it is about child poverty and how they don’t get a hot meal....to then a pic of her £100+ Chinese Takeaway spread.
Swaning past Trafalgar Square in a taxi on the way to see a #gifted Westend show whilst people were preparing for the Big Sleep

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.