Mrs Hinch #88 Fake a panic for the 'gram, throw your #swipeup toys out your #gifted pram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A couple of days ago she was laughing at the fact that she had 16 minky sponges, so Minky send her a other 3 🤦‍♀️
Why doesn't she donate some of her excess to a food bank and actually do some good in her local community

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Ffs - can the Hunchers just save this screen shot so they stop asking her! What are you all going to do?? Go out and buy your own fat spaniel???

You have to be deaf, blind and living on the moon to know that Handschnoooomms is a show cocker spaniel. She’s only mentioned it once a week for a year!
Not to mention that a cocker spaniel is one of the most popular and recognisable breeds in the U.K.! Maybe these sad twats should just leave their grey houses once in a while!

Reactions: 19
Only half the bloody story... as usual 🤬
Is this a joke??
How they just leave out what her doing that caused?
Also couldn’t change a nappy due to joint pain? Maybe it’s Repetitive Strain Injury from all the weird fumbling she does on her sink and cloths!!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The activity centre needs to be referred to as the circle of neglect from here on...

Disclaimer: ours is coming out of the loft this weekend

PS: more f***ing cloths!!! Didnt she just buy a new 10 pack in her hinch haul this week?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What's MOD and FOD? I'm from the northeast and I say mam 😊
[/QUOTE]

MOD and FOD is Mother of Daughters and Father of Daughters. They are (were?) big on the gram til the wife was caught slagging off her own family online. I literally know nothing about them but I bet Soph and J are eying the gap in the market like doggy Ronnie eyes the non existent fox in their garden

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Only half the bloody story... as usual 🤬
What the duck did I just read!! Why are they bringing up last year's fake story about joint pain. Oh let's all feel sorry for the queen of fakery shall we!! What SHE did yesterday was unacceptable but seems to be all forgotten about today. If that was anyone else it would be a different story. Definitely got to be money exchanged somewhere making sure that anything negative about her is kept quiet. Yet another day where her son is stuck in that house surrounded by toxic fumes while she's showing off her freebies and oh look guyzzzz I bought this in Ikea!!! Same bleeping tit different day I'm fully aware and assume people know where the duck she gets things from coz it's in her stories almost daily. How is that inspiring?? So dull and most definitely boring. If you ask me her parents are just as bad. They see all this yet let her continue what she's doing. She is their daughter who is putting their grandson out their over social media. Yet again they probably don't care coz she's raking it in and buying them new expensive carpet.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Not sure if this has been shared before but I've
Just seen this on Facebook! Wonder why Henry has to have eye drops at the moment...
He has a tiny lump on his eye At the top (from where sweat apparently gets trapped)

Reactions: 2
A couple of days ago she was laughing at the fact that she had 16 minky sponges, so Minky send her a other 3 🤦‍♀️
Why doesn't she donate some of her excess to a food bank and actually do some good in her local community
Or do a giveaway? She never does them

let’s all join the Facebook page and object to everything,

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m going to do a top 10 of things than she has done that have angered me recently. The list is not exhaustive either because she’s that much of a tit

10. That bleeping galaxy hamper
9. Reacting to “Laura” and “Amanda” in such a
witch like jealous fury
8. Playing “Bandaid” whilst dusting all of her
*gifted items
7. Fake celebrations for her fake 3million.
6. Extreme poking and caressing
5. Hissy fit before she went and had her
professional shoot done “fly free Sophie rose”
4. Her lame shout out to nurse mum “her and her son are doing great things” showed a lack of respect and care to the cause
3. The “happy anniversary to her mam and dad with a picture of her wedding day. WTAF man.
2.BIBGATE. duck off lying

and in at number one

1.Inciting a campaign of hate towards a lady who commented on her sons head. That same son she puts in the spotlight every day. We don’t see her unfiltered, that’s her choice. Why not give her son that same respect

If you read soph, hang your pot noodle heed in shame
dont forget the lighting of a candle for the wave of light then adding a story straight after to flog baby clothes

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
Good god, these fast-moving threads are proof that this spoilt cow isn’t universally adored. Hoping to see more traffic here on Tattle so those avid (and blind) fools waken up. Can we please make 2020 the year the influencers slope off with their tails between their legs.
And changing the subject, who thinks that poor little Ronnie would be better going to a childminder a few days a week? He’d get the stimulus and interaction a baby that age needs.

Reactions: 20
The group was started by an amazing Hincher ? 🙄 It’s her sister isn’t it, she was or is the witch Admin who bans anything remotely negative about Zophlora 🤢
Yep that’s right. I’m in the group and it’s so funny the stuff people come out with. Her sister is admin and Soph posted there a few weeks ago how she sees her hinchers 🤣 So many people trying to crawl up her arse

• Haha
Reactions: 12
dont forget the lighting of a candle for the wave of light then adding a story straight after to flog baby clothes
And the Action for Children story, proclaiming how awful it is about child poverty and how they don’t get a hot meal....to then a pic of her £100+ Chinese Takeaway spread.

• Wow
Reactions: 34
I never understood that photo shoot thing. She said it was a spontaneous decision to revisit the place? But there was a photo of her journal a few threads back and it was clearly written there as a thing to do. And it turned out to be a set up pro shoot? So totally planned, right?
It was so obviously all pre planned and pre booked, she treats her Hinch Army/shoppers like they are thick and too stupid to notice her slipping this stuff in.

Reactions: 7
Honestly it's sickening isn't it? Her whole life revolves around how much gifted stuff she gets. Yesterday I read online "Mrs Hinch wows her fans in a faux fur gilet" this was also gifted! Wows her fans? Pulls them further into her madness more like!

What's MOD and FOD? I'm from the northeast and I say mam 😊
Mother of daughters and father of daughters
I may be wrong but I think MOD set up an account on here and was commenting but got found out.
Another blogger I follow mentioned it and this site and this is how I found tattle

Reactions: 6
I hate the way she throws her clean washing onto the floor where the bloody dog is walking around.
Who wants to cover themselves up with a blanket thats been on the wooden floor where the dogs rubbed his arse!
Yes this always bugs me when she does it!! Why would you put your clean washing on the floor!! FFS!!

Reactions: 8
What the duck did I just read!! Why are they bringing up last year's fake story about joint pain. Oh let's all feel sorry for the queen of fakery shall we!! What SHE did yesterday was unacceptable but seems to be all forgotten about today. If that was anyone else it would be a different story. Definitely got to be money exchanged somewhere making sure that anything negative about her is kept quiet. Yet another day where her son is stuck in that house surrounded by toxic fumes while she's showing off her freebies and oh look guyzzzz I bought this in Ikea!!! Same bleeping tit different day I'm fully aware and assume people know where the duck she gets things from coz it's in her stories almost daily. How is that inspiring?? So dull and most definitely boring. If you ask me her parents are just as bad. They see all this yet let her continue what she's doing. She is their daughter who is putting their grandson out their over social media. Yet again they probably don't care coz she's raking it in and buying them new expensive carpet.
[email protected]

This is the email address for the person who wrote that pile of tit.
Please everyone join me in giving her the real story. 👍🏼

Reactions: 39
Wow I take my kids to the park for a couple hours and there are 20 pages to catch up on 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.