Mrs Hinch #88 Fake a panic for the 'gram, throw your #swipeup toys out your #gifted pram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These Hinch Lists get on my wick. I may have said this before. But I know the rooms in my house. I clean them all every week. I don’t forget a window sill because I forgot to write it down. If it is in a room I clean it. If Washing is dry I put it away neatly. Is this not normal behaviour? Why waste time writing it all out. Just get on and do it. And why the actual duck write spray Zoflora on absolutely everything in your house after it has just been cleaned
1578756168907.png

Reactions: 41
Sophie there are other bleeping ways to address people than Guys! Jesus bleeping christ she boils my piss, her over pronouncing of words sets my misophonia right off.
Sorry to de rail but my mum had misophonia. She used to get really angry if I ate loudly, sniffed or had hiccups ❤

Reactions: 5
Jeez Louise
Moved so fast had work again today and missed the entire last bit so been catching up!
is it to early for wine? Had a stressful day at work!

if I was Hinch and I’m glad I’m not but I would of addressed the whole thing yesterday. I’d of put some sort of statement or something to not look so demonic and evil

That being said though she is both of those things.

I’m so over her and her meltdowns and her bleeping gifted stinky minky parcel.
Piss off

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Known for her purse friendly cleaning hacks 🤦‍♀️
What a crock of tit, her cleaning tips are hazardous to health and ruining people’s carpets & upholstery.
how is she known for purse friendly tips?! She promotes top branded products. And promotes that you need to use multiple top branded products when one would do the job. You only have to look at the cleaning hoards her followers have to see it's not purse friendly. What a load of bull tit.

Reactions: 22
Honestly it's sickening isn't it? Her whole life revolves around how much gifted stuff she gets. Yesterday I read online "Mrs Hinch wows her fans in a faux fur gilet" this was also gifted! Wows her fans? Pulls them further into her madness more like!

What's MOD and FOD? I'm from the northeast and I say mam 😊
I've always said mam. I'm from the north east too 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 6
[QUOTE="NoFlora, post: 777074, member:

if I was Hinch and I’m glad I’m not but I would of addressed the whole thing yesterday. I’d of put some sort of statement or something to not look so demonic and evil

Narcissists are never wrong and they never apologise.
its 3.30 that’s a normal time for a weekend wine I think xx

Sure she posted a #gifted gilet yesterday??

Sorry for the Spamming. I had to sit in silence for an hour while daughter did a practice gcse paper 😂😂😂

Attachments

Sorry to de rail but my mum had misophonia. She used to get really angry if I ate loudly, sniffed or had hiccups ❤
Loud breathing, noisy eating and over pronouncing words are my biggest triggers. The way she says wash, guys, Ronnie really set my teeth on edge.

Reactions: 8
She is going to be screwed when the press turn on her 😂. At the moment, they're in each other's pockets and it's clear Gleam play a big part in these articles that keep popping up about her. But you only have to look at other celebrities in the past to see how quickly that can change and they can turn. And it doesn't matter how high profile you are, or what your PR is like (Harry and Meghan anyone..?) you won't be safe.
Tick tock Sophie Rose, tick tock...

Reactions: 43
how is she known for purse friendly tips?! She promotes top branded products. And promotes that you need to use multiple top branded products when one would do the job. You only have to look at the cleaning hoards her followers have to see it's not purse friendly. What a load of bull tit.
£7 mirror shiner (meant for cars)

Reactions: 11
What a crock of tit, her cleaning tips are hazardous to health and ruining people’s carpets & upholstery.
Each individual item she uses probably is "purse friendly" but she uses 20 at once to clean just one item 🤦

Reactions: 11
Exactly! 12 different products to clean a bathroom/toilet. On what planet is that cost effective?? 😠

Reactions: 13
So, once you've washed the dogs bowls out using the special bone shaped sponge then do you put it in the washing machine on it's own to wash it? as obviously you can't put it in the wash with the cloths you clean your worktops with!
Or does it just just get hand washed alone?
I wonder about this sort of thing because I just use some kitchen roll to wash out my dogs bowl and dry it.
This is what I do. Unless I’ve an old cloth that’s going on a wash, with the other cloths. I do have a lot. I wash them together on a 90 wash. I might be minging doing this but it was deemed ok during my infection control training. I’m probably ruining the planet as I don’t wash them on 30 with 6 different products though.

She is going to be screwed when the press turn on her 😂. At the moment, they're in each other's pockets and it's clear Gleam play a big part in these articles that keep popping up about her. But you only have to look at other celebrities in the past to see how quickly that can change and they can turn. And it doesn't matter how high profile you are, or what your PR is like (Harry and Meghan anyone..?) you won't be safe.
Tick tock Sophie Rose, tick tock...
Could you even imagine how she would cope if she had to put up with half of what Meghan does

Her tips are purse friendly, very purse friendly. Only the purse they're friendly to is hers!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Omfg there was some shite article titled “Mrs hinch shares glass cleaning hack” or something and in it she was using that auto glass cleaner. I mean I use the cleaner my husbands sponsors provided in a cleaning bundle to clean his visor on his helmet (he races motorbikes, it’s the best for a certain mirror in my house) but how the actual duck is her cleaning GLASS with a GLASS CLEANER a hack? The world has gone bloody mad.

ETA would anyone like to hear my toilet cleaning hack where I use toilet duck to clean my loo?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.