Mrs Hinch #87 Diet is a disgrace, but look at the size of Henry, has he eaten trace?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I unfollowed hinch a while back as I didn’t want to contribute to her success, checked in on this thread tonight whilst trapped under a sleeping newborn, and wow, some of her followers are genuinely worrying! They talk as if they know her, expecting her to reply, as if they’re supporting one of their best friends and viciously lashing out at anyone who dares to utter a single word that isn’t laden with praise. This sort of mob mentality is typically seen in hero worshipping tweens but to see grown men and women acting like this is shocking, it’s hurtling dangerously into becoming a bonafide mental illness, and if she’s not more careful the more ardent fans may figure out her address is known online and go looking for their bestie.... I hope not for Ronnie’s sake, but I’m worried

Reactions: 28
I’m totally behind! I’ve been able to dip in and out of it!
My daughter had the biggest ears as a baby and my own mum kept mentioned it! It pissed me off because she was my first born beautiful baby, she’s now ten years old. And she’s grown into them ears! Shes gorgeous! I’m so pissed off at this barmy army, something needs to be done!

I’ll email gleam tomorrow!

Reactions: 9
Must be something in the water today as brummymummyof2 attempted to dox me and 2 other tattlers. 😂 What hinch has done is much worse, her army are vicious and fiercely protective of their queen and Ronnie. She knows this and she let them off the leash to hound that woman. I don’t agree with her comments about Ronnies head but she did not deserve the vile comments she got and hinch doxing her in such a way.
Me too 😂🤣 I called Hinch out for a few truths with screen shots, and some crazy deluded Hincher wanted me outed for vile behaviour😂🤣😂🤣 This is how absolutely bat tit crazy they are over someone they have never met 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Whats she going to be like if a kid at school says something horrible to henry at school?? Cry on instagram and set her pack of rabid dogs on them?! She's going to turn that kid into such a wimp, she won't teach him to just ignore comments. she's probably sleeping soundly now after stuffing her fat mouth with another take away when she should actually be worrying about the damage she has caused today. She's a nasty bully and i can't bleeping wait for her to fall off that pedestal her cult have put her on.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Whats she going to be like if a kid at school says something horrible to henry at school?? Cry on instagram and set her pack of rabid dogs on them?! She's going to turn that kid into such a wimp, she won't teach him to just ignore comments. she's probably sleeping soundly now after stuffing her fat mouth with another take away when she should actually be worrying about the damage she has caused today. She's a nasty bully and i can't bleeping wait for her to fall off that pedestal her cult have put her on.
"Something horrible to henry" 😂😂 I'm sorry I spat out my drink. But isnt it sad we mistake the baby and the dogs names?! "Baby Ronnie and doggie Ronnie"..and I mean it really isnt anyone's fault of her own with how much she shows the "brothers bond" 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Thread suggestion

“Just call us soph and jay, we”ll eat our takeaways while you guys pay”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 101
I just don’t get it. Keep your kid off social media or lock your account down if you can’t handle comments.

Should people comment on other people’s children? Probably not. Would I have been a bit pissed off it had been me? Yeah.

I’ve had similar happen to me. Well, kind of. Though I did technically start it by pulling someone up on Facebook. I can’t even remember what the post was about, it was in a Facebook group, hundreds of replies, and someone used “******” as an insult. I responded something along the lines of “I’m more shocked by the fact that in 2017 (or whatever year it was) ****** is being thrown around as an acceptable insult by adults” I can’t remember the exact wording but it was words to that effect. Now my Facebook is locked down but all of my previous profile pictures were visible, I’ve tightened it up since then. This delightful individual screenshot a picture of my child and posted it in response saying something like “no wonder she’s so offended, her kids an effing gong”

I was pretty hurt, my son actually has a global developmental delay, amongst other things. But I stayed calm, reminded myself that it’s not visible. Replied simply with “this says more about you than it does me” and reported the comment. I didn’t feel the need to “set” my friends on the person, doxx them, or anything else. I’ve learnt to tighten up my privacy settings, I certainly wouldn’t continue posting pictures of him if I had been doing, I was very naive, super careful but hadn’t thought about profile pics, I certainly didn’t think to share an identifying screenshot on my Instagram. Granted I have little under 3000 followers on there, not quite 3 million, my army would have been smaller 😂

Ok, it’s starred the word out, I didn’t think that through. It was the word beginning with R that used to be applied to those with developmental delays.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
(very early) Title suggestion:

Fake a panic for the 'gram, throw your #swipeup toys out your #gifted pram
Unashamedly quoting my own title suggestion now it's nearly time because I'm proud of it 😂. It's got 121 likes! Think I can put that on my CV?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Has hinch gone brunette. Her hair seems very dark in her last photo! May just be the lighting 🤔

Reactions: 2
I’m disgusted with her today. I’ve noticed some of her hinchers have posted their own screenshots of the girls comment but seem to have turned off commenting on their posts! The amount of people saying “I can’t believe they’d call a baby that” when she didn’t actually call him a name at all! All she’s done is made an observation about him having a big head (so what?) and expressed her own opinion that she doesn’t think he’s cute (so what?)
The hinchers are acting like this woman has said something absolutely dreadful about the baby!

Reactions: 21
Big old lurker here. Just wanted to weigh in with the fact that my kid had such a massive head as a baby, he needed age 3-4 hats at 3 months old! He was affectionately nicknamed “Block-head” by me and his Dad. He’s still got a massive noggin, but he seems to be growing into it now! I thought it was normal for babies to have disproportionately large heads 🤷🏻‍♀️😂
Ahhh he sounds too cute!

"Something horrible to henry" 😂😂 I'm sorry I spat out my drink. But isnt it sad we mistake the baby and the dogs names?! "Baby Ronnie and doggie Ronnie"..and I mean it really isnt anyone's fault of her own with how much she shows the "brothers bond" 🤦‍♀️
Haha! I wrote this after my 12 week old had woken up for the 50th time last night so i was very tired 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It winds me up that she calls them brothers. She's such a child. IT'S A DOG, YOU twit
Oh I hear you! I'm 30ish weeks pregnant with baby #3 and it's currently 2am where I am. Today is going to be a long one. Anyways yes, I agree the brothers thing pisses me right off! "Their bond will never be broken" oh duck right off🙄

Reactions: 10
Yep you’ve told us this before Soph. We know that HANDSSSSNNNNOOMMES is so clever because he knows he gets a treat after his eye drops.

Haven’t seen his asleep on his bed for a while though? 🧐

Cue the story....
Hmm, desired action/outcome followed by a reward of either/or a treat/praise. If only someone thought of this before now 🤔🙄

I might go try it on my dog and see if he’ll, ooh I don’t know, sit? Stay? Crap outside? Ffs it’s standard training Hinch. Maybe cut down on the treats though, and think about weighing out his food and taking his activity levels into account, because that dogs fat. Fat for any dog let alone a working breed. He’s literally designed to work, to exercise and be stimulated. I’ll await the army 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.