Mrs Hinch #87 Diet is a disgrace, but look at the size of Henry, has he eaten trace?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The strangest things she has said are ‘I have been crying as I’m so happy knowing that when I’m dead Ronnie will be so loved by you guys’ Soph your followers do not know you and doubt that you will be known in 10 years time!
‘I have been crying thinking about Ronnie going to school and his blazer being too big.And I cannot bear the thought of him being on his own in a nursing home when he is old and I am dead’ some very bizarre thoughts go through her head 😂
Wtf ? Really ? She has some very deep deep serious issues she really should seek a therapist to help her handle all these thoughts! We all love our children but her comments and love bombs actually leave me thinking perhaps these are just words and Sophie actually believes the more she professes her love one day it will actually come true 😟

Reactions: 8
Cant believe hinch hasn't mentioned her podcast with Stacey mind! She normally loves talking about herself and attention been on her.

Reactions: 13
Yep I do! I called this a few weeks ago when i spotted Pregnacare in her medical basket I guess time will tell!
they are probably from her first pregnancy and the tight bleep has kept the leftovers for her next one incase she’s not #gifted anymore...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That’s horrible 😰 When is the law going to catch up to protect children on “professional” SM accounts from their own parents?
I feel so sorry for Ronnie,his own mother has shared images of him pretty much every day of his life.Imagine seeing videos of yourself in the bath,having your nappy changed or worse still looking like this..😢
E42B8394-402B-478B-9B66-C870E251FF07.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 21
I’m really far behind as I haven’t been on all day and then there just happens to have been drama today!!
Anyway, I wonder if she’s done this as she wants to take Ronnie off her insta and this might be a way to do it? I don’t know...but there’s a reason why she has mentioned/named this Person. It could just be to deflect away from her ‘panic attack’ and she’ll just leave Ronnie there but I feel like this seems to be a plausible way to exit Ronnie from socials.

Reactions: 5
That’s horrible 😰 When is the law going to catch up to protect children on “professional” SM accounts from their own parents?
I feel so sorry for Ronnie,his own mother has shared images of him pretty much every day of his life.Imagine seeing videos of yourself in the bath,having your nappy changed or worse still looking like this..😢

Reactions: 5
She's turned commenting off on her post as she obviously can't handle a differing opinion either.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I've listened to the podcast now and I'm really conflicted between my initial personal thoughts and then from a professional stand point. I have worked within the Maternity sector for 11 years now - first as a sort of night time Nanny service in the nursery of a hospital, then as a Midwifery Assistant before working bloody hard and finally qualifying as a midwife. Over that 11 years I have worked both in a Private hospital, a private birth unit and the NHS (which is where I am now). I have never personally been involved in an IOL that took only two hours. I say personally because I'm not saying it is impossible. Every woman, every pregnancy, every birth, every recovery, every post natal period and every baby is different. What one person may see and/or experience another may never see in their entire career and it is the diversity of the people, the settings and the experiences that contribute to why I love my job so much. She states that she was induced with a pessary and then followed up with a gel. This in itself would take a good few hours. She might well have then progressed very quickly, once labour was established but to any expectant Mum's listening, I think it sound as though from the start of the induction process to baby being born was two hours. Maybe it was actually two hours from transition to Ronnie being born? Who knows? I also have a problem, especially with celebs, when they say they didn't bother going to "breathing classes" a.k.a ante natal classes and then say how much of a shock it was and they didn't know what to expect etc. Ante natal classes are about so much more than just breathing techniques. You are taught about the different stages of labour, what happens to your body during labour e.g. the production of different hormones and how they help, the softening, effacing and opening of the cervix, the way the baby moves down through the pelvis and cervix so you can visualise it and make sense of what is happening. You are given tips on how to help encourage/optimise the production of hormones, labour positions, coping techniques, breathing, how to make the most positive birthing environment etc. etc. So much is covered that I find it quite flippant that so many celebs dismiss them and then reveal their story in OK that is nearly always accompanied with a scaremongering headline about how they and/or the baby nearly died and they had no idea what was going on and how traumatic it was etc. * I am not disputing at all, that for many, many people, birth can be traumatic - my issue is when people who are more than able to, don't fully prepare and educate themselves and then act naive. Knowledge is power and can lead to a beautiful, controlled, empowering birth*
I'm glad she didn't suffer much trauma to her perineum and only needed "three stitches" but I also can't help but think that too was a humble brag and not the norm for many, especially first time Mums.
My next issue is around the topic of PND. Did/does she have it or not? Jamie said he read up on it at a friend's recommendation but I reckon it was more because he was already aware of his wife having or at least previously struggling with her mental health and being prepared - sensible, responsible and caring on his part. He then said he was prepared for when it happened. However she has not come out and said it clearly. The way she spoke, sounded like she had an issue with being a new mum and having a public platform and scrutiny. That is different to having diagnosed Post Natal Depression and having the relevant treatment and therapy for it. I feel bad even speculating on all this but I am not on duty, I am not her care provider and these are my personal thoughts. As I have said before having such a huge following results in also having a level of responsibility. If she truly has/had PND she really could raise so much awareness and help so many people - not herself directly, but by pointing them in the right direction to their GP/midwife/Health Visitor, helplines, websites, therapies, encouraging them to talk to someone!! Raising awareness of signs and symptoms to look out for - she might say something that sparks the interest of someone who has noticed it in a friend or loved one and leads to help that way. I am glad that Jamie acknowledged that they are in a privileged position to be able to go on there cottage break around Suffolk - it still must have been stressful keep moving with all the 'stuff' that inevitably comes with a newborn and to keep on top of any care for her PND. It will have been complicated for her midwives and HV to keep on top of her PND with coordinate with the different teams in the various areas as they travelled around. I'm assuming there would have been lots of transferring of notes, lots of different faces, lots of phonecalls and visits etc. Just would be nice for her to maybe highlight the reality of the "holiday" presuming this was the case. Maybe all is being saved and will be revealed in the third book.

Wow...sorry - just realised how long this post is and perhaps a bit nit picky 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 70
I think that in that meeting the other day she’s been told to interact with her hinchers
Engagement in January is always the lowest as many people have a digital detox as a New Years resolution! I am guessing Gleam or her new P.R agency told her to up her interaction as this increases the all important engagement figure.I doubt it will last long!

I think she is a nasty, bullying Machiavellian with absolutely no concept of the real world outside of her protected bubble. Her narcissism dictates to her that everyone should love her and love her son, and anyone who doesn’t, is a nasty troll who can’t be around saint Sophie. I have two boys and I’ve brought them up to know that they’re not gonna get on with everyone in life, and that some people might be an arse to them and that’s just life.
She’s a sad sad spoilt little witch

Reactions: 19
I've listened to the podcast now and I'm really conflicted between my initial personal thoughts and then from a professional stand point. I have worked within the Maternity sector for 11 years now - first as a sort of night time Nanny service in the nursery of a hospital, then as a Midwifery Assistant before working bloody hard and finally qualifying as a midwife. Over that 11 years I have worked both in a Private hospital, a private birth unit and the NHS (which is where I am now). I have never personally been involved in an IOL that took only two hours. I say personally because I'm not saying it is impossible. Every woman, every pregnancy, every birth, every recovery, every post natal period and every baby is different. What one person may see and/or experience another may never see in their entire career and it is the diversity of the people, the settings and the experiences that contribute to why I love my job so much. She states that she was induced with a pessary and then followed up with a gel. This in itself would take a good few hours. She might well have then progressed very quickly, once labour was established but to any expectant Mum's listening, I think it sound as though from the start of the induction process to baby being born was two hours. Maybe it was actually two hours from transition to Ronnie being born? Who knows? I also have a problem, especially with celebs, when they say they didn't bother going to "breathing classes" a.k.a ante natal classes and then say how much of a shock it was and they didn't know what to expect etc. Ante natal classes are about so much more than just breathing techniques. You are taught about the different stages of labour, what happens to your body during labour e.g. the production of different hormones and how they help, the softening, effacing and opening of the cervix, the way the baby moves down through the pelvis and cervix so you can visualise it and make sense of what is happening. You are given tips on how to help encourage/optimise the production of hormones, labour positions, coping techniques, breathing, how to make the most positive birthing environment etc. etc. So much is covered that I find it quite flippant that so many celebs dismiss them and then reveal their story in OK that is nearly always accompanied with a scaremongering headline about how they and/or the baby nearly died and they had no idea what was going on and how traumatic it was etc. * I am not disputing at all, that for many, many people, birth can be traumatic - my issue is when people who are more than able to, don't fully prepare and educate themselves and then act naive. Knowledge is power and can lead to a beautiful, controlled, empowering birth*
I'm glad she didn't suffer much trauma to her perineum and only needed "three stitches" but I also can't help but think that too was a humble brag and not the norm for many, especially first time Mums.
My next issue is around the topic of PND. Did/does she have it or not? Jamie said he read up on it at a friend's recommendation but I reckon it was more because he was already aware of his wife having or at least previously struggling with her mental health and being prepared - sensible, responsible and caring on his part. He then said he was prepared for when it happened. However she has not come out and said it clearly. The way she spoke, sounded like she had an issue with being a new mum and having a public platform and scrutiny. That is different to having diagnosed Post Natal Depression and having the relevant treatment and therapy for it. I feel bad even speculating on all this but I am not on duty, I am not her care provider and these are my personal thoughts. As I have said before having such a huge following results in also having a level of responsibility. If she truly has/had PND she really could raise so much awareness and help so many people - not herself directly, but by pointing them in the right direction to their GP/midwife/Health Visitor, helplines, websites, therapies, encouraging them to talk to someone!! Raising awareness of signs and symptoms to look out for - she might say something that sparks the interest of someone who has noticed it in a friend or loved one and leads to help that way. I am glad that Jamie acknowledged that they are in a privileged position to be able to go on there cottage break around Suffolk - it still must have been stressful keep moving with all the 'stuff' that inevitably comes with a newborn and to keep on top of any care for her PND. It will have been complicated for her midwives and HV to keep on top of her PND with coordinate with the different teams in the various areas as they travelled around. I'm assuming there would have been lots of transferring of notes, lots of different faces, lots of phonecalls and visits etc. Just would be nice for her to maybe highlight the reality of the "holiday" presuming this was the case. Maybe all is being saved and will be revealed in the third book.

Wow...sorry - just realised how long this post is and perhaps a bit nit picky 🙈
I was put straight on a drip to be induced and that still took 5 hrs till he was out. Lucky her only having 3 stitches, I tore upwards 😂🤦‍♀️🤢

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.