Mrs Hinch #87 Diet is a disgrace, but look at the size of Henry, has he eaten trace?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am aware of a journalist who has an article written about Hinch, she has happily added todays nastiness to it.
This article is going to be Hinch's worst nightmare as it reveals what she is really like and not the sweet and innocent person that gets put out there. I don't think she will be getting much free stuff after that.
I have no idea when the article is coming out, but I believe soon.
All Hinch had to do was stick to cleaning, but it appears she likes the 'fame' so much.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 95
The irony of the lyrics of that tit song she's posted

"if you want to say something say it now"

witch people are saying stuff and you're getting your thong in a right twizzle about it so chill out

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Just listened to that podcast. Well is was like having the only way is Essex playing in the background! Boring and grey like hinch. Half hour I won't get back! Well 20 mins as I couldn't deal anymore

Reactions: 12
Woah that escalated quickly, I was not prepared for the amount of catching up!

Gleam need to cut her loose, she is too much of a liability. I wonder if the Place2Be charity was chosen as damage control previously after a name and shame incident. Perhaps it’s wishful thinking but you’d hope that brands like P&G and Minky would terminate associations with bullies.

Reactions: 21
I am aware of a journalist who has an article written about Hinch, she has happily added todays nastiness to it.
This article is going to be Hinch's worst nightmare as it reveals what she is really like and not the sweet and innocent person that gets put out there. I don't think she will be getting much free stuff after that.
All Hinch had to do was stick to cleaning, but it appears she likes the 'fame' so much.
It would be good to have reports on the vile side as everywhere else just seem to blow smoke up her arse never seen anything like it!

Reactions: 20
My sons have big heads too. 🤷🏼‍♀️ Actually I have quite a big head aswell, can never find hats that fit nicely.
I’ve seen much worse said about hinch so I don’t get why she’s making such a big deal out of this one
I have quite a large head- hats don't fit me neither. My boyfriends head is rather 'sizeable' too...dread to think about the inevitable size of my future baby's head! Do I care? Absolutely not, because there are so much more worse things to say about someone's kid...don't get me wrong I'm not condoning it, but its really NOT THAT DEEP.

Reactions: 16
I have quite a large head- hats don't fit me neither. My boyfriends head is rather 'sizeable' too...dread to think about the inevitable size of my future baby's head! Do I care? Absolutely not, because there are so much more worse things to say about someone's kid...don't get me wrong I'm not condoning it, but its really NOT THAT DEEP.
You should care!!! You have to push it out!! 😯😯🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 36
It would be good to have reports on the vile side as everywhere else just seem to blow smoke up her arse never seen anything like it!
Exactly, that is her point of it.
She won't tell me the exact content, but that it will open many peoples eyes to the reality of Hinch and how she thinks she is better than others.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Please say it's a large publication or I'll be so disappointed.

Reactions: 27
Exactly, that is her point of it.
She won't tell me the exact content, but that it will open many peoples eyes to the reality of Hinch and how she thinks she is better than others.
Don't like to see anyone's downfall but sorry she thinks she untouchable. I saw the hype and started watching her not long ago but soon saw her changing and knew what she was doing. I read through numerous posts and there is not one negative comment as they have been deleted and blocked. I thought it was just me being super suspicious but then I found tattle and realised I wasn't wrong!
Hinchers seem oblivious

Reactions: 14
One of the red tops.
This disappointing. These rags will do anything for a scoop and quite often facts are either ignored or exaggerated. As a general rule, I refuse to give the Scum the time of day and all the others I don't even bother taking seriously.

Stuff like this needs to come from a credible source, not the gutter press.

Reactions: 7
This disappointing. These rags will do anything for a scoop and quite often facts are either ignored or exaggerated. As a general rule, I refuse to give the Scum the time of day and all the others I don't even bother taking seriously.

I get what you mean but on the other hand it could make some people realise a bit because they weren't looking for it but if they have it pointed out to them then they might understand! if that makes sense

Reactions: 14

Still gets it out there. She has done previous articles that have then gone wider. So fingers crossed.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Get ready for her next little game because her accounts are going to be public soon :sneaky: Then all her hinchers can see she isn't just little old Soph. All in this together guyzzzz
Pregnancy announcement?
If her ‘3 million’ followers didn’t get the huge hint from the post this morning then maybe a sonogram pic when the account are public will soften the blow! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
when she does something wrong, she quickly puts loads of pre-recorded cleaning stories on. She is literally so predictable. It is almost like she is trying to go back to cleaning account that people actually followed her for, so that people forget the drama she just caused. It is manipulative. Why doesn't she just apologise and admit she was wrong and move on.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.