Mrs Hinch #87 Diet is a disgrace, but look at the size of Henry, has he eaten trace?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Get ready for her next little game because her accounts are going to be public soon :sneaky: Then all her hinchers can see she isn't just little old Soph. All in this together guyzzzz

Reactions: 22
grinch doesn’t know how people sleep at night! I wonder often how she sleeps at night the way she cons all her minions. In my eyes grinch is as bad for sharing the accounts name and letting her tribe descend. She really is Regina George and a horrible human

Reactions: 16
Hi All! I'm new to Tattle but have been following for quite some time now! I'm honestly disappointed in her actions today! Mrs hinch is absolutely vile! I started following her from the begin when she was a genuine person, now she's a disgrace, to the point where I've put her books in the bin! I have quite a high amount of followers on my insta account but I have never put mine, my daughters or my partners face out there due to how vile people can be, what does she expect when she plasters her sons face all over the Internet, but to then do what she has done today, knowing the impact on the women's life. She really is a stupid witch! And she's got anxiety... Like duck has she! From someone who had a panic attack this morning but can then go out the house a few house later... She's a joke!

Reactions: 39
Shall we all just take a minute to spare a thought for our fellow Tattlers that won't log on here till tonight and are none the wiser about this shitstorm... And then have 10000000 pages to wade through 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 88
Hi All! I'm new to Tattle but have been following for quite some time now! I'm honestly disappointed in her actions today! Mrs hinch is absolutely vile! I started following her from the begin when she was a genuine person, now she's a disgrace, to the point where I've put her books in the bin! I have quite a high amount of followers on my insta account but I have never put mine, my daughters or my partners face out there due to how vile people can be, what does she expect when she plasters her sons face all over the Internet, but to then do what she has done today, knowing the impact on the women's life. She really is a stupid witch! And she's got anxiety... Like duck has she! From someone who had a panic attack this morning but can then go out the house a few house later... She's a joke!
Welcome to the 'dark side' 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So I checked out the woman who said Ronnie was ugly. People in glass houses and all that...
Why does everyone need to think Ronnie is cute?? Not all babies are plus most baby boys do have big heads until they grow into them?! (I am not agreeing with saying cruel things about him but it’s life some people will voice their opinions regardless of whether they are nice or not!)
How horrible to comment on those innocent children and their mum.
Or are you bored and just want an argument with people on here.
Sophie put her son on social media herself- people will comment good and bad like they do everything else.

Why does everyone need to think Ronnie is cute?? Not all babies are plus most baby boys do have big heads until they grow into them?! (I am not agreeing with saying cruel things about him but it’s life some people will voice their opinions regardless of whether they are nice or not!)
How horrible to comment on those innocent children and their mum.
Or are you bored and just want an argument with people on here.
Sophie put her son on social media herself- people will comment good and bad like they do everything else.
Exactly...

Ricky sums it up well.

Just no hun.
Christ. Imagine a well meaning acquaintance nominating you for that show *shudder* 😯

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Just no hun.
Erm no thanks, she doesn't actually know how to clean things that are dirty. Remember when Kim and Aggie were big, the houses they went into were absolutely foul, Hinch wouldn't be able to cope. If it can't be solved with a tumble dryer sheet or some Zoflora she wouldn't know where to bloody start. Is "hincher" another way of saying "thick as mince"?

Reactions: 21
That's right Hinch, pretend it all didn't happen and sweep it under the rug. But we keep receipts.

• Haha
how immature is she really each story posted today has stupid song relating to today antics like last story playing if u have something to say say it right now pot noodle head your nearly 30 ffs love grow up

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Hello long time reader here🙃 she really is a vile cretinous witch isn’t she. I have no idea how her HiNcH aRmY cAnT see how much of a vile bully she is. She’s disgusting.
The majority of the 'Army' struggle with the difference between your and you're, anything more academically taxing is way over their (that's their, not there ;) 😂 ) heads

• Haha
  • Heart
Just looked at Hinch stories again - looks like the screenshot with the girls name is gone? The crying and the defensive post afterwards are there... but atleast the ‘name and shame’ appears to have been removed

Reactions: 8
I emailed Lois:
Good afternoon,

I am contacting you regarding Gleam's client, Sophie Hinchcliffe/"Mrs Hinch."

It has come to my attention that Sophie shared a screenshot of a woman's comment about her son made on a private Facebook page, including the woman's full name.

While I do not condone comments being made about someone's child, Sophie has now exposed this woman to 3 million of her followers. Given her having such a large following, she needs to be more responsible and not provoke targeted harassment on people.

Many of Sophie's followers commented on the woman's page, leaving comments remarking how her daughter "looks like the exorcist", that if the woman calls Samaritans, they "hope she gets hung up on", etc.

It seems now that Sophie has deleted the Instagram story but the damage has already been done as many of her followers have screenshot it and shared it on their profile or Facebook page saying to attack this woman.

Please give guidance to Sophie about how unprofessional and dangerous this behaviour is. Unfortunately, this isn't the first time she has done this and if spoken to before, it seems the lesson wasn't learned.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.