Mrs Hinch #87 Diet is a disgrace, but look at the size of Henry, has he eaten trace?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The hinch army have bullied a couple of accounts. There was the one who made glitter wine glasses and the organised mum.
This is all a bit “Rebecca Vardy” in the way Hinch has gone about this 🙄

She has effectively given away this woman and her children’s anonymity without their permission. We have quite strict rules and regulations around this in the UK (GDPR, the right to be forgotten, data protection around children etc) and whilst I fully do not condone what the lady said, Hinch has severely over stepped the mark on this occasion.

This is how the complaint to Gleam should be made, the fact she’s pushed someone and their children who is not in the public eye into it without their prior knowledge.

The woman made a throw away comment/opinion and instead of Hinch dealing with it in a professional manner she has become a troll herself.
Yes Mrs Hinch Ltd has made a GDPR breach here. Shouldn't she have a privacy policy considering she is a business? Which should outline how she handles data of her contacts.

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
She's back from her outing and is ready to clean.
She certainly recovers more quickly from panic attacks than I do... or anyone I know.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
I’m wondering if she’s deleted it off her own back, Gleam told her to or Insta removed it. Would be interested to know 🤔

Reactions: 23
Ooo she has removed it. Been reading here again have you Hinchy?

Bit late for that. I bet Gleam are panicking from the complaints already.
Let's hope so! Everyone email if you can, if they get a large number of complaints they will have no choice but to do something. duck the power of her barmy army, let's show her the power of Tattlers!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I mean the damage has already been done but the screenshot is now removed from Hinchs story of the comment the lady made.

Reactions: 5
Wouldn't that mental health charity (Place 2be) she got the Hinchers to donate to be interested in this behaviour?
I might pop them a message with some screenshots.

• Heart
Reactions: 74
The hinch army have bullied a couple of accounts. There was the one who made glitter wine glasses and the organised mum. I don't like anyone

Yes Mrs Hinch Ltd has made a GDPR breach here. Shouldn't she have a privacy policy considering she is a business? Which should outline how she handles data of her contacts.
Ok, so who do we report this to and how? 😆

Reactions: 7
b
Definitely. And how come people can "do with it what you will" yet all the other content she puts up is only open for praise and adoration? Works both ways Hinch. We can do what we will with EVERYTHING you post because you're putting it on a PUBLIC PLATFORM. 🖕🖕🖕
just sounds so threatening. Like here you henchmen rip her apart.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Wouldn't that mental health charity she got the Hinchers to donate to be interested in this behaviour?
Totally. This kind of behaviour is unacceptable. I have emailed and I will email again if I don't get a response. She should be sacked. I would get sacked if I shared customer details at work?!

Reactions: 16
Wouldn't that mental health charity (Place 2be) she got the Hinchers to donate to be interested in this behaviour?
Yes! Place2Be! Good shout, I'll do it too - they're an anti bullying charity!!!!

Reactions: 27
If she has removed that story then probably because she got what she wanted out of it, namely to get her army to bully people on her behalf.. So she doesn’t have to do it.. World class Soph!!! You got what you wanted now you delete the evidence so you don’t get told of by gleam, however the damage is done and this is YOUR fault now!!!! I would bite the bullet and tell your slave hinchers not to bully people!!! Do you really want someone to commit something dreadful because of what you have done? If you can’t see this then YOU yourself have no room to talk about bullying.. Because this makes you Along with 3 Million followers including your bots bigger bullies than anyone else!

Reactions: 15
Ok, so who do we report this to and how? 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She’s definitely deleted it, should of gone for that walk before posting to actually evaluate the situation.
Trolling is not trolling unless sent directly to you from said troller. So in fact, on this occasion Sophie is trolling and encouraging others to do the same. What a role model.
And I say that as a mother myself, if someone said something like that about my son I’d be in touch with them immediately, no doubt.
But as others say, you can’t expect 3million people to have the same views as you on everything, this is where the cult culture begins.

Reactions: 24
It's been removed but damage has been done to be honest. What a nasty horrible human. Mrs Hinch you are a disgrace. I have 2 children and I would hate to read stuff like this and I do not condone what was said but to PUT SOMEONES DETAILS OUT THERE FOR ALL TO SEE.....Away you go!!! Get a grip. That beautiful wee boy of yours sits there looking so bored and so sad. Take him a walk, go play, put your phone down. Get a life. I have reported your post and will not buy a single thing you endorse. Will go out of my way to ensure that. Nasty piece of work
Oh a lot of people have reported that post! She will get told off no matter what! If she carries on like this gleam will stop managing her hopefully. She can only push them so far. Let’s hope she stops this childish behaviour.

Reactions: 9
I’ve emailed my complaint + screen shots via the Gleam website and the lady’s email address posted above. I hope you guys have done the same so they take it serious for once! This woman needs to be stopped.

Reactions: 21
just catching up... thing is Hinch made the announcement and named and shamed but her army did the dirty work so basically Hinch's hands are clean not one nasty comment did she make her army did that so now it looks like poor old soph is been trolled.. she does this in very clever way as usual getting her army to do her dirty work

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.