Mrs Hinch #87 Diet is a disgrace, but look at the size of Henry, has he eaten trace?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The saddest thing in all this is she'll be back tomorrow, prancing around with her #gifted Shark Hoover and showing us how to clean the toilet! 😠

• Angry
Reactions: 17
I'm not gonna name either of them, but search for the original commenters name on Facebook and there's one post by a woman calling for people to search for the lady and bully her. Do the following if you're able to:

Select options on this post
Report to Facebook under "something else"
Search for "bullying"
Submit report for Facebook review

Reporting is anonymous but to be taken seriously often the more reports submitted, the better. Hopefully us "trolls" will be able to stand up for this woman.
Done

• Heart
Reactions: 5
All this massive upset caused by Hinch because someone not known to her said Ronnie "has the biggest head and is not cute at all"
... and it was said in a private group, NOT directly to her.
All I can add is that if this is the worst she has to deal with as a parent then she'll be very lucky.
Kids at school can be much worse than their parents and the written word is much less painful than being physically attacked.

Attachments

Reactions: 23
Hinch wouldn’t waste her valuable piss to put the fire out if one of her “army” was in flames.
So duck knows why they defend her. She just wants their money 😂

Reactions: 19
Hinch wouldn’t waste her valuable piss to put a fire out if one of her “army” was in flames.
So duck knows why they defend her. She just wants their money 😂
She'd waste her valuable piss as long as someone paid her by the fluid ounce

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
All this massive upset caused by Hinch because someone not known to her said Ronnie "has the biggest head and is not cute at all"
All I can add is that if this is the worst she has to deal with as a parent then she'll be very lucky.
Kids at school can be much worse than their parents and the written word is much less painful than being physically attacked.
And if she continues exposing every intimate detail of his life online she will be leaving him very vulnerable to bullies. What's she gonna do get her 'army' to storm the school?!

Reactions: 20
Long time lurker, first time poster. Looks like she's removed the story with the girls name. She's panicking now.:rolleyes:

Reactions: 30
I’ll do it. Suggest people include screenshots of the backlash too.
Yes, does anyone have any? I tried to do a quick search but I'm doing this in between clinic appointments so it's a bit rushed :LOL:

Reactions: 2
Tried to report it to insta but it has gone?
I also reported the bathvideo from last night

Reactions: 5
Long time lurker, first time poster. Looks like she's removed the story with the girls name. She's panicking now.:rolleyes:
Ooo she has removed it. Been reading here again have you Hinchy?

Bit late for that. I bet Gleam are panicking from the complaints already.

Let's hope this naming and shaming doesn't result in something she can't ever take back! How very dangerous that game is to play! Ok she shouldn't have made those comments. But lettin 3mil people know about it.. wow. That's playing with fire... Sophie you silly, silly girl. Let's hope you don't end up with blood on your hands.
That’s a great point! Everyone’s mental health is struggling due to the effects of social media.
Can you imagine if the bullying from her cult led to a suicide? Gosh it’s like an episode of Black Mirror. Dangerous stuff, really.

• Sad
I hope she is panicking and she actually has a panic attack and realises they are not something to be using as content on bleeping Insta. And I hope this comes to slap her in her nasty, smug face.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
It will be a lot worse when he goes to school.. She hasn’t seen the real world yet. Still wet behind the ears. Welcome to the beginning of adult life Soph atb x

Yes that’s because she read what’s being said on here.

It's been removed but damage has been done to be honest. What a nasty horrible human. Mrs Hinch you are a disgrace. I have 2 children and I would hate to read stuff like this and I do not condone what was said but to PUT SOMEONES DETAILS OUT THERE FOR ALL TO SEE.....Away you go!!! Get a grip. That beautiful wee boy of yours sits there looking so bored and so sad. Take him a walk, go play, put your phone down. Get a life. I have reported your post and will not buy a single thing you endorse. Will go out of my way to ensure that. Nasty piece of work

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.