Mrs Hinch #84 Reckons she's more famous than Sir Elton John. 'Swipe up' 'Click here' it's all a con.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s losing her tit over highlighter on the rug what is she gonna do when Ronnie starts drawing on her grey walls and potty training on her carpetright ocean grey carpets 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hahahahaha the highlighter on the rug is so fake. I noticed she moved her pencil case away at the end. She blatantly did it herself. How would it even happen if she sat on it?!

Reactions: 18
It does appear that all they do is potter around the house together even if she claims otherwise. In and out of London and Brussels my arse!

Reactions: 16
So she's drawn on her rug with purple highlighter so that someone gifts her an expensive new one. Soph, your rug was fine but now looks like tit because you have RUINED it by covering it in chemicals and slimy products.
Put your hand in your OWN pocket and replace it. And whilst you're about it maybe you could warn your Hinchers (🤢) not to do the same stupid things to their own rugs.
Exactly this!! How long until she's gifted a new rug!! Bet she's done this deliberately!!
Fecking beggar!!! She's so transparent. Makes me sick 🤢🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 12
Some things...

“The things we do to make sure they eat”... you’re putting food on a spoon and putting it in his mouth. Did you make this method up? Gold star for you princess. Some people go and queue at food banks to make sure their kids eat because they don’t have enough insta followers to get free crap and free money. But you’re working harder. Obviously.

“Ebayer is a word I made up”... I can’t even. Like seriously???

“I do work guyyyzzzzz. I do I do I do. Swear down. Product development and all sorts...” Yeah ok. How does that go?
P&G “what do you think we could do to improve the chemical composition of this spray cleaner Sophie?”
H “I dunno but it smells so good you guyyyyzzzz”.

And don’t get me started on her saying Instagram is a job and she works hard. Go and spend a day volunteering on a Childrens ward or neonatal dept of a hospital princess. Then you’ll see people who work. You absolutely do not. Sorry but I think out of everything that’s angered me the most. Self entitled idiot. Anyone with any morals would feel the same surely?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
bleeping hell Christmas was just over a week ago and I'm sure a lot of people are struggling and will struggle this month yet her greed comes before anything else. I actually can not believe she got up this morning and posted all that eBay tit. Just when you think she can't get any lower she goes and does that. I can guarantee right now her sheep are skinting themselves while she's sitting rubbing her hands together. She's at home nearly every single day yet she can't be a mother to her own son. Instagram is a money making scam for her. She's an absolute fraud.

Reactions: 24
For duck sake as if she just drew on her *gifted rug and made out it was an accident just to flog some carpet cleaner tit 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ Honestly this woman should be banned from the internet!! If her bat tit army don’t see through that load of tit then they should all just be sectioned along with her 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 25
“The things we do to make them eat”. Yes you bleeping idiot, she should go visit the profile she was “shouting out” for “doing great things” when she was on the beg for 3million last week, and watch the real struggle of a mother and concerns and worries over feeding her child. She’s so wrapped up in herself it’s actually scary. Is she absolutely thick? Or is she cunning and clever and deceitful? I cannot quite decide.
Highlighter “incident” FAKE
All questions FAKE
duck off with your ebayers I find it hard to imagine anyone who REALLY gives a shite.

Reactions: 19
He does and it's a really expensive one too (personalised of course). She just obviously only has it for show
He probably loses his tit when he’s on it but she wouldn’t want us to see him actually cry... I mean have we ever?

He probably loses his tit when he’s on it but she wouldn’t want us to see him actually cry... I mean have we ever?
It’s all soooo relatable guyzzzzzzz

Reactions: 4
Solomon used to be her own person but she’s turning into Hinch 😩 her teaching 2.6 mil today and she’s doesn’t know how it’s happening guys lol

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Here she is this morning with the audacity to say she has a job! duck right off! Buying things from ebay and encouraging people to emulate you is not a bleeping job! Don't you dare sit and say you don't clean your house 24/7 ! It's like a bloody operating theatre in there! In and out of Brussels al! the time? You've been once and if it was any more than that it would be all over your stories for your followers to fawn over! Funny how Tattle has been saying how lazy you are and here you are trying to justify yourself! You're an absolute moron!
So does that mean we all have a job or secondary job if we have an Instagram account? Id not say answering messages and taking pics and posting stories is a job😏 , its a money maker for her and that's all it is but sorry, a job it is not when she doesn't answer her dms and merely rakes in cash, that my dear is called a scam, not a job. What an unfulfilling role when its a one way streak and how embarrassing she is stating its work. Well, bring in the customers with their hard earned cash, I cannot deal

Solomon used to be her own person but she’s turning into Hinch 😩 her teaching 2.6 mil today and she’s doesn’t know how it’s happening guys lol
maybe more bought/purchased followers to hide Hinchs speedy rise on Insta. Its ok guuuyyyys, we know you buy them

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Let's see what she tries to flog from Very this month?!
Very expensive
Very unnecessary
Very disgusting
Very greedy
Very dangerous
Very Hinch.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Must be running low on funds, or just feeling greedy which is why she's put those swipe ups on, I wish she'd declare the affiliate links too, its just shady that she doesnt.

Reactions: 6
That highlighter on the rug is definitely staged. There was a post on here the other day saying how matted and skanky that rug looked.

On the beg Soph?
I said the other day it was all matted and looked like it stunk of dog!

Reactions: 13
Must be running low on funds, or just feeling greedy which is why she's put those swipe ups on, I wish she'd declare the affiliate links too, its just shady that she doesnt.
Running low on funds? WTF does she spend money on? Everything she has is gifted 😤

She is just plain greedy!

Reactions: 6
She makes me absolutely sick she does... Just gone through her stories... that highlighter thing was as fake as a Barbie doll! Just another reason to be making money! Then all the eBay S**t!!! How many swipe ups do you need to do about the same thing??? Oh I plain forgot! Your new bot followers 🤣 need to know where to buy the cr*p you were #gifted!!! People are all struggling this January and her comes Barbie Hinch trying to rinse them of their last money 🤢🤢🤢 It’s disgusting, Zophlora you have absolutely no fricking morals.. 😪

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.