Mrs Hinch #84 Reckons she's more famous than Sir Elton John. 'Swipe up' 'Click here' it's all a con.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh I hope she does do dancing on ice...I give her 1/2 weeks tops. No filters, hard physical graft, falling and no control over every angle we see her! Cant handle criticism so imagine the pet lip if the judges start..🥳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Screenshot_20200103_103005_com.instagram.android.jpg I feel like all she's cooked this year is casserole and soup tbf too 🤣 anyone remember the sausage soup slop 🤢🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
So she want her sheep to let her know if there's anything she can change or improve!! 🤣🤣 only problem with that Soph is you will block anyone who has an opinion of any kind, unless people are blowing smoke up your arse you don't want to hear it and you just block it out. You can't take any kind of advice or criticism because you are childish and think you are so perfect. Hope you happy up there on your pedestal cos one day you will fall off it. Have you ever heard of freedom of speech cos believe it or not people are actually allowed an opinion. You more than happy to use your platform to name and shame so called trolls but we not allowed to say a cross word about you. What is the problem with someone saying that your use of excessive chemicals is wrong. It's called a difference of opinion and you need to realise that in life not everyone is going to agree with your platform and what it stands for, which is basically swipe ups, ads and poring a huge amount of chemicals into the atmosphere. Do you not care about the planet and your sons future because it'll be his generation that will suffer from your stupidity.
On that note I thought you weren’t supposed to use scented candles around babies ?

Reactions: 3
So she’s finally admitted this is her job. Not doing it because she loves her hinchers. It’s her JOB. I can’t see this going down well with her hinchers

Reactions: 21
I’ve written ‘fair’ responses to a number of her stories over time and it’s funny how they always get ignored. Early last year when I was suckered into it all I wrote her nice messages which I’ve shared on here in my first ever posts.

Yet if I called her a c*nt she’d pick that up and likely share it?!

I personally delete/ignore a lot of my DMs after I read them (because they instantly raise my BP - people need spoon feeding instead of simply clicking one button to find the answer they are looking for 😖) so I’ve no doubt she DOES read most things but selectively ignores all that don’t fit her narrative and that she can’t give a rational explanation or response to.

The swooning DMs and comments are so ‘normal’ to her now she doesn’t even see a person behind them, it’s just ego fodder, not worthy of a response or acknowledgement - it’s just expected! A narcissist carves out their whole image for praise and adoration, all those messages and comments do is feed her belief she’s ‘got it right’, and it’s the ‘trolls’ who are evil for seeing through it and DARING to question her.

5B7EC18E-1951-4F5A-9B7B-8519C0517546.png

• Heart
Reactions: 43
A job is something you get up and go to everyday, not sitting on your arse posting swipe ups and talking utter tit in a snap chat filter!!

Reactions: 22
Here she is this morning with the audacity to say she has a job! duck right off! Buying things from ebay and encouraging people to emulate you is not a bleeping job! Don't you dare sit and say you don't clean your house 24/7 ! It's like a bloody operating theatre in there! In and out of Brussels al! the time? You've been once and if it was any more than that it would be all over your stories for your followers to fawn over! Funny how Tattle has been saying how lazy you are and here you are trying to justify yourself! You're an absolute moron!

Reactions: 34
So she's drawn on her rug with purple highlighter so that someone gifts her an expensive new one. Soph, your rug was fine but now looks like tit because you have RUINED it by covering it in chemicals and slimy products.
Put your hand in your OWN pocket and replace it. And whilst you're about it maybe you could warn your Hinchers (🤢) not to do the same stupid things to their own rugs.

Reactions: 23
"Makes your radiator look prettier". For pitys sake, they are a functional item designed to do a job, they don't need to be pretty.

Besides which my parents have radiator covers in their house - definitely not a style I want to copy 😂😂

Reactions: 12
You see Sophie, this is why people think you're a moron! Why have you got a highlighter pen anywhere near the rug? Why didn't you move it or sit at a table? Because you are as thick as duck!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So she's drawn on her rug with purple highlighter so that someone gifts her an expensive new one. Soph, your rug was fine but now looks like tit because you have RUINED it by covering it in chemicals and slimy products.
Put your hand in your OWN pocket and replace it. And whilst you're about it maybe you could warn your Hinchers (🤢) not to do the same stupid things to their own rugs.
Shouldn’t a ‘cleaning guru’ know how to fix it straight away and not just find any old tit in the cupboard to try 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I’m sure she has a wondering eco friendly cleaning tip for that 🙄 what a set up

I’m sure she has a wondering eco friendly cleaning tip for that 🙄 what a set up
*wonderful

Reactions: 3
I am really disgusted that she is doing this today. In the first week of January when most of us are taking stock of our Christmas spending and realising how far away the next pay day is (for doing actual work). She is posting a steady stream of amazing Ebay links that she cant live without so that her loyal followers will get themselves into more debt to get these essentials meanwhile lining her designer purses with more money. It is just appalling.

Reactions: 34
Resharing the ebay links to make sure to squeeze out every bit of affiliate money of the new followers too.

“What’s Ebayers Soph” 🤣 Sure.

Reactions: 15
That highlighter on the rug is definitely staged. There was a post on here the other day saying how matted and skanky that rug looked.

On the beg Soph?

Reactions: 38
New post suggestion guyyyyzzzz

Lunch from a jug, a tatty old rug, eBay swipe ups keeps greedy Soph smug.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 65
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.