Mrs Hinch #84 Reckons she's more famous than Sir Elton John. 'Swipe up' 'Click here' it's all a con.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she puts so much time into her stories because she feels guilty cos she doesnt see all her messages and she might miss an important one 🙄

Little tip Soph.....stop posting so much shite and read the messages off the cult, like their comments instead of reposting their gushing, arse licking replies to your stories and stop posting the same old boring shite day in day out 🤷🏽‍♀️

Attachments

Reactions: 19
I'm so sorry for your loss xx
Thank you 🥰 I don't deal with death very well, had way too much of that tit in my family I just don't know how to process it properly anymore and I've been struggling with my own mental health recently. I just think hinch is getting more and more selfish, up herself and just so damned ungrateful.
Sorry for the rant but I've had a few drinks. Anyway, thank you again, it means a lot right now

• Sad
Reactions: 14
January blues? Is she taking the piss? No job to have to go to everyday, certainly no money problems, can do whatever she wants whenever she wants. Hinch, you narcissistic twit, do you know what my january has consisted of? Only two days in and my cousin has taken his own life. Happy bleeping new year you ungrateful little witch
I'm so sorry for your loss. I can't begin to imagine how you're feeling

Reactions: 6
Where the hell does she actually put the baby when she’s cleaning?
I dunno if it’s me but if I leave the room my 7 month old is in it’s literally for minutes before he either cries for me or I have to pop back to check on him?
I dunno if it’s her stories and the way she films them but it seems like he’s never in the same room!? She must have a nanny or something?🤷🏼‍♀️
Mine follows me around in his baby walker or crawls across the living room, pulling out toys from every corner of the place. He cries when we hoover so that's out the window half the time too, unless one of us distracts him. My baby is 7 months too and won't even lie on his back still to get his nappy changed, so God knows how she manages to get him to lay there like a sack of spuds. I've got a few bald patches from getting my hair pulled too, so how he's not ripped out a handful of that noodle mop is beyond me.

Reactions: 15
As above. She doesn’t have time to read all or reply to any messages so she uploads to her story instead? How does this even make sense? She sure as hell sees the ones offering her high priced #gifted items and the one liners from “trolls” (if these are real and not just for the sympathy vote or some bottom of the barrel content). Such a shame.

I can’t wait for this “influencer” (CRINGE) bubble to burst. Not just for her for all of them. Makes people so greedy. I had a girl on my Instagram who was normal at first but grew her account to 10k through loops and hashtag groups and it went downhill. She started getting #gifted tat, then a few higher priced bits and next thing you know she’s having full on breakdowns on her story because she’s poor and no companies will gift her new stuff she needs like a pram and personalised PJs for her kids 🤦🏻‍♀️ I’d never seen the dark side of Instagram before this. Now it’s common place. Beggy Mitchell’s everywhere! Shameful. that’s what all the subliminal messages are about on these stories. She doesn’t need to be gifted anything but it becomes like a game I guess.

Reactions: 20
Thank you 🥰 I don't deal with death very well, had way too much of that tit in my family I just don't know how to process it properly anymore and I've been struggling with my own mental health recently. I just think hinch is getting more and more selfish, up herself and just so damned ungrateful.
Sorry for the rant but I've had a few drinks. Anyway, thank you again, it means a lot right now
So sorry for your loss. Take care of yourself x

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She better watch out. Same thing happened gemma (the orgabised mum) did a post/story about dangers of mixing chemicals and the Hinch army took it upon themself it was directed at Hinch & they went for her. Gemma did a story asking hinch to sort out and she did nothing
I actually really like Gemma /team TOMM it's helped me keep on top of my housework. Hinch army are viscous pack animals out for blood

Reactions: 12
Her question and answers thing was a complete farce. Let’s discuss the January blues, I’ll engage but it’s only for ME to talk some more about ME. Me and Jamie this, me Ronnie and Jamie that. If we are going to speak correctly Sophie you mug, it’s Jamie and I, Ronnie and I. I’ll await this reply on your stories passively aggressively ya nasty twit.

Also, Amanda doesn’t exist does she the nasty nasty spiteful cow. “Mine looks better” isn’t particularly offensive is it. bleeping hole

Reactions: 26
I'm really disappointed in myself. When I saw her Q&A about January blues I thought to myself, to give credit where it's due, she's drawing attention to mental health and might actually be able to help someone. But lo and behold it's just another episode of the Sophie show. No idea why I expected more/better from her 🤦🏽‍♀️ leopard doesn't change its spots.

Reactions: 28
I think she has ARFID, (used to be called selective eating.) I've had it my whole life and only recently have started to eat out side my safe foods. I'd a great psychiatrist who got me on the road to recovery. It looks like picky eating but believe eive me it's horrendous to live with

Her food lists are classic examples of safe food and the fact she never cooks but wants to is another. It also could be the reason she's been different sizes over her life.

I really hope she doesn't as her mug shot posts and lists are triggering enough. I couldn't cope if she hijacked an eating disorder and made money and likes off it 🤨
I have it too! I honestly feel your pain. I used to get so embarrassed about it, but apparently I've always been this way. My safe foods are always beige, but I'd never eat out of a jug haha.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I'm really disappointed in myself. When I saw her Q&A about January blues I thought to myself, to give credit where it's due, she's drawing attention to mental health and might actually be able to help someone. But lo and behold it's just another episode of the Sophie show. No idea why I expected more/better from her 🤦🏽‍♀️ leopard doesn't change its spots.
It was like a Hinch QVC special managed to crowbar that bleeping activity diary into nearly every answer 🙄

Reactions: 10
Tomorrow Sophee, the real Instagram housewives go back to work. The ones who work full time and mother to 4 in school, look after their husbands who work 60 hours a week to keep his wife and 4 kids in nice clothes and 2 holidays a year abroad. No gifted holidays or 40k fee for pretending you wash clothes. Eh Soph your 3 mil was a flop, we expected Hello magazine story. Big party with your favourite hinchers. Avamayaromas did a better milestone party. Eh tattle trolls you're the best see you guys under the bridge ATB.

Attachments

Reactions: 11
What ever happened to the Snow Machine, did she not get gifted one!!!! Oh shame, buy it yourself you tight mare.
I think she had plans for the snow machine she brought that we ruined by guessing her use for it (celebrating 3 mil in her own snow globe 😂🤣) or plain and simple it didn’t bloody work 😂🤣

Reactions: 11
January blues? Is she taking the piss? No job to have to go to everyday, certainly no money problems, can do whatever she wants whenever she wants. Hinch, you narcissistic twit, do you know what my january has consisted of? Only two days in and my cousin has taken his own life. Happy bleeping new year you ungrateful little witch
Sorry for your loss:censored:

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I already knew to clean this but to be fair Little miss mops is the one who always mentions cleaning the draw! I’ve never heard hinch mention it!
I don’t think hinch uses the draw, she puts all her wash products in the drum so it wouldn’t get dirty

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.