Mrs Hinch #84 Reckons she's more famous than Sir Elton John. 'Swipe up' 'Click here' it's all a con.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've been missing in action last couple of days, mental health crash right on Xmas 😣
Just wanted to check in and say hi, hope everyone is all good. I've got some backwork to do to see just how insufferable she's been! Xx
Hope your a little better now .

• Heart
Reactions: 7
So her decs are coming down.
All I want to want to know is if the hideous gifted fire was for life or just for Christmas.
Come on Soph - I asked to see Jamie the other day and within minutes of my request, you obliged. Be a love and show us. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
So her decs are coming down.
All I want to want to know is if the hideous gifted fire was for life or just for Christmas.
Come on Soph - I asked to see Jamie the other day and within minutes of my request, you obliged. Be a love and show us. 😂
Yeap shes just said she's bought a load of bits to go on it. More spending.

Reactions: 8
I wish she’d bloody interact with Ronnie other than screeching ‘mama’ to him. He looks totally bored most of the time. Poor kid having her as his mother.

Reactions: 18
"I'll hoover later" like duck you will! That house will now be like an operating theatre! Dusted, hoovered, pined, disinfected, shined, and wiped! All while Ronnie is ignored no doubt! I bet the Christmas trees come down today as well! Then it'll be colouring in and making lists for doing it all again tomorrow! duck off man!

Reactions: 16
Where the hell does she actually put the baby when she’s cleaning?
I dunno if it’s me but if I leave the room my 7 month old is in it’s literally for minutes before he either cries for me or I have to pop back to check on him?
I dunno if it’s her stories and the way she films them but it seems like he’s never in the same room!? She must have a nanny or something?🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 20
'Because I haven't actually had the fireplace when it hasn't been Christmas if that makes sense'

Seriously. My brain cells are commiting suicide as we speak

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I dunno if it’s me but if I leave the room my 7 month old is in it’s literally for minutes before he either cries for me or I have to pop back to check on him?
I dunno if it’s her stories and the way she films them but it seems like he’s never in the same room!? She must have a nanny or something?🤷🏼‍♀️
Jamie’s home so can look after him. Ronnie also seems like a really content little baby from what we see of him.

Reactions: 10
"I also saw this on display and bought this.. but I dont know what to do with it" Why would you buy something if you dont actually know what to do with it? Must be nice to have money to throw around like that.

Reactions: 22
I think she does little cleaning these days... But then it wouldn't look great for a cleaning influencer to film her cleaner cleaning... 🤔😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Woman isn’t right in the head. The excitement over a mantel clock. Her and Jamie got it from Ma Barker for Christmas 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They don’t even need a new tele for her to watch EastEnders, they’ve got a laptop and an iPad. Get yourself on iplayer you whiny, needy, cow 🙄
Maybe she refuses to pay for a tv licence and thinks it should be gifted to her so can’t use iplayer. 🤣 Wouldn’t put it past her!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Stevie Wonder’s not dead 😂 but I completely agree with you on the sewing job!
She probably can't bear to sit on her own and watch T.V. She seems incapable of being on her own and isn't independent. Really sad.
That’s what I’ve thought. She can’t seem to do the most simple thing alone. I’m about 4 months younger than her. And I like my own company. Her mental health seems to be abit of a mess. I honestly think I would like her if she was honest. Instead of having a facade of how perfect life is. No one on this planet has a perfect life.

Reactions: 12
“I just went to this little shop in Chelmsford.”
Er, no - The Cotswold Company is massive, five huge stores and an outlet store and catalogues in every magazine! Why would you say it was a little shop?

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Just saw this on a Hello article , does this mean she gets commission from this too ?
I just find it funny that she's sharing her "beauty secrets"
Not sure Gretel is a good advert for beauty 🤔
No-one knows what she blinking looks like now! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wouldn't it be lovely to be able to lie on the sofa under a blanket when your ill and have a baby?
On another topic my daughter plays football But " we have training" "we have a match" "we won"...... Am I on the pitch with her nope im not but I still say we lol

Reactions: 10
"I also saw this on display and bought this.. but I dont know what to do with it" Why would you buy something if you dont actually know what to do with it? Must be nice to have money to throw around like that.
She is a terrible influence on others. I feel nothing but pity for the people getting sucked into debt because of her and others like her. I was very nearly one of them.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.