Mrs Hinch #84 Reckons she's more famous than Sir Elton John. 'Swipe up' 'Click here' it's all a con.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh is it? Been looking for an eye cream! My eyes constantly water its such a pain

Can someone answer my question Re the hinch radiator covers? Surely your wasting heat? Or am I being daft? Do they work just fine? I thought about getting them just to cover my haven't been touched since the 60s radiators, no judgment please I just moved in and I don't have 3 million minions to pay for new ones right away I have the kitchen first 😂 possibly a minkeh
We have them in the hall we had none for three years, I’ve found a ‘slight’ reduction in heat but that’s all 👍

Reactions: 2
I was just coming on here to say the same thing!! It’s not like they don’t have the space for another tv!!
I actually find it quite strange that she doesn’t go off to another room. I can’t stand football so if my hubby has it on I go off and do something else. They don’t have to watch all the same stuff if they get another tv! If I were jamie I would tell her to duck off and let me watch it in peace!
I’m same if hubby watches footy I go up to our bedroom and watch the soaps or crappy reality tele. Maybe if she didn’t wait on everything being gifted and just bought a second one like the rest of us

Reactions: 12
A personalised ride on toy for Ronnie handsomessssss
Weaning items such as plates and cutlery
Kids shoes
Dog walker 😂
Gifted holiday to Dubai or Disney etc for milestones
Defo a hot tub and new garden furniture. I
Also predict a gifted baby jail (play pen) for when Ronnie is finally on the move

Reactions: 9
Popped onto this thread after falling down the #aliceinwanderlust rabbit hole and losing the best part of a month catching up on that. I’ve never been a hinch fan as I could never see what was so great about her cleaning an already immaculate home. However, my friend used to follow her but last year put a comment agreeing that mixing chemicals was dangerous and received a tonne of abuse and really odd threats from the “hinch army”.
Looking at this thread alone, firstly as a Chelmsford girl and my husband originally being from Maldon, they are bloody miles away from each other, not a quick stroll away. It also took me literally seconds to locate her address and also have a nosy on her house extension plans. How do these people not worry about how open they are for the world? I also think she could have arranged the layout of the downstairs of her house better with the new extension but that’s just being picky 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 22
As if her phone case has Ronnies initial last. I get dogs are important but bleeping hell....poor baby.
I thought the same thing. I love my dog and cat to bits but wouldn't even think about including their initials on anything it's just odd!

Reactions: 15
oh my god, as a massive football fan myself i cant believe how bleeping rude she is being about jamie watching arsenal. now, i cant STAND the gunners but i understand how important watching your team is. eastenders is important to her... such a selfish bratty cow

Reactions: 26
She’s having another go at Jamie about the football. So passive aggressive.

• Angry
Reactions: 19
If it wasn’t for that filter, you’d see how aggressive and angry her face was when she was taunting bug-boy about the football! You see flashes of that anger all the time - like when Ronnie blew a raspberry and she was in the firing line. There’s something very unhinged about that woman!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
There is nothing worse than somone eating on their instagram stories.....of course she does it. I think i need to unfollow the ballbag

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Gooooddddddd she’s such a bleep. I’m a massive massive Sunderland supporter (I know what a shame) and have gone to matches since I was 7 (I’m 37 now). If someone was next to me whilst I watched them on tv, telling me not to show any emotion and telling me they can’t hear through the screen, whilst broadcasting it and showing off and being an absolute cock for likes, id go nuts. Just shut the duck up and let him watch the bastard game.

Typed this on a caroline flack thread in error in my incandescence rage. Also, who looks at a photo of themselves as a baby most days? That’s right. A self obsessed knobthrob like our soph

• Heart
Reactions: 46
If it wasn’t for that filter, you’d see how aggressive and angry her face was when she was taunting bug-boy about the football! You see flashes of that anger all the time - like when Ronnie blew a raspberry and she was in the firing line. There’s something very unhinged about that woman!
ITA and I think what we see is just the tip of the iceberg. Hinch needs intensive therapy. And Ronnie doesn't look anything like her as a baby.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I think she’s really stalling baby Ronnies development, she doesn’t seem to encourage any core development with him. I really feel for the poor boy. He should be sat up in a high chair, a bumbo, and in his pram so he can see the world around him.
Lazy parenting at its best!!!!
I have to agree. I didn’t really want to comment on someone’s baby and parenting but I think she is not taking the time to help him develop.

Reactions: 8
She’s having another go at Jamie about the football. So passive aggressive.
My hubby does a lap of honour round the living room cheering, every time they score. Done that for last 20 yrs. We just laugh at him, it's what fans do.

Reactions: 20
Long time lurker, first time commenter! Something that has reeeeaalllyyy been bugging me! I live in Chelmsford (very close to Maldon), yesterday she said she was going for a ‘family walk’ with a picture of her dog. She then posted a picture IN CHELMSFORD and made out she’d walked there!!! You can’t walk from maldon to Chelmsford in 30mins! Even funnier, the picture she posted underneath the bridge with the river - is actually the edge of a car park in Chelmsford and friendship bridge is just up the path! It just proves how she manipulates what everyone sees!! It really, really bugged me.
I agree I thought the same....maybe 30 mins by car but anything uk to 4 hours to walk 😂🤣 It’s about 11miles from where she lives....walk my arse!🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 11
oh my god, as a massive football fan myself i cant believe how bleeping rude she is being about jamie watching arsenal. now, i cant STAND the gunners but i understand how important watching your team is. eastenders is important to her... such a selfish bratty cow
She does it ALL the time when he watches football. Won't let him alone, mocks him/takes the piss. She comes off as a brat. And even when he goes to the pub to watch it she complains about him being out. She makes fun of him for saying "my team" "we are winning" and she is like "you don't play for them" in a really bitchy tone. It isn't funny. If he spoke to her like that, her followers would say something.

My hubby does a lap of honour round the living room cheering, every time they score. Done that for last 20 yrs. We just laugh at him, it's what fans do.
hahaha, I think that is sweet

Reactions: 19
Considering how easy it is to find her address, and the fact she documents every time the family leaves the house and where they are going and what they are doing - I’m surprised she’s not been bloody burgled!!
imagine someone going in and nicking the narnia? 😂 id take Keith the Leaf personally hahaha. And I tell you what else I would do - muddle all the cloth family 😳😂 hahaha.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.