Mrs Hinch #84 Reckons she's more famous than Sir Elton John. 'Swipe up' 'Click here' it's all a con.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Predicted Gifted list for 2020
Holiday to US
A new tv
A table decorated for Ronnies bday
Stair gates

Please feel free to add..
A personalised ride on toy for Ronnie handsomessssss
Weaning items such as plates and cutlery
Kids shoes
Dog walker 😂
Gifted holiday to Dubai or Disney etc for milestones

Reactions: 11
Holiday to US
A new tv
Stair gates

I reckon a complete garden makeover is on the cards for the summer 🙄 new lawn, artificial and grey, paving engraved with crappy quotes, a water feature that plays Leona Lewis ballads on repeat whilst the statue takes a piss in her casserole pot! Roll on summer #gifted!

• Haha
Reactions: 72
Ffs no wonder he sends them off to her mums ,he can’t even watch the game in peace , if you don’t like it then go and hide in 1 of your other millions of free spaces that doesn’t get use , how about in Ronnie nursery if he wasn’t sleeping could have had his jumpers upstairs and interact with him if his sleeping then go and clean something since she’s madly insane with cleaning as she making out she is but go take the piss out of him every single time is just tit , what happen to supporting each other as she said eh.....??

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Just watched her stories. Ronnie's first time in a trolley. Ffs hes 6 months. I was rolling mine around tesco in one at 3 weeks when my partners paternity leave had finished. I mean we've all gotta eat! Shes got no idea of the real world 🙄
I stopped in tesco on the way home from the hospital with my first born 😂 sure she was in one of the trolleys which have the bit for the car seat to go in but still!

Reactions: 15
Just watched her stories. Ronnie's first time in a trolley. Ffs hes 6 months. I was rolling mine around tesco in one at 3 weeks when my partners paternity leave had finished. I mean we've all gotta eat! Shes got no idea of the real world 🙄
She probably zoflora-d the crap out of that trolley before pulling on those blankets on the trolley. She will probably now flog a trolley cover from Ebay 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ffs no wonder he sends them off to her mums ,he can’t even watch the game in peace , if you don’t like it then go and hide in 1 of your other millions of free spaces that doesn’t get use , how about in Ronnie nursery if he wasn’t sleeping could have had his jumpers upstairs and interact with him if his sleeping then go and clean something since she’s madly insane with cleaning as she making out she is but go take the piss out of him every single time is just tit , what happen to supporting each other as she said eh.....??
She could go sit in her gifted landing

Reactions: 9
Holiday to US
A new tv
Stair gates

Free "cake smash" photo shoot for his first birthday. Swiftly bathed in zoflora pet edition.
Doubtful of the free holiday abroad. She will have to leave her favourite child, Herny at home 🙄

Reactions: 16
I reckon a complete garden makeover is on the cards for the summer 🙄 new lawn, artificial and grey, paving engraved with crappy quotes, a water feature that plays Leona Lewis ballads on repeat whilst the statue takes a piss in her casserole pot! Roll on summer #gifted!
A grey summer house.

Reactions: 9
Instead of moaning about Jamie watching football and you missing EastEnders. Why don't you use some of your millions and buy another bleeping television for another bleeping room 🤦🤦🤦

Reactions: 26
Bargain hunting not a sale in sight 🛍
Brokenhearted the notepad sold out💔
Lounge suit made in Portugal, did you know? 🇵🇹
Ethical factories using high tech'nology 👩‍🔬👩🏼‍💻
Where the staff are treated fairly🧻🧼🚬⛓
Why made in a different country😜
Aren't 'we in this together' Soph? 👫
Out of work machinists in the UK🧵🇬🇧
At home in your sweats, cleaning the hob🎛
Using zoflora mixed with flash⚡
Lets wish your minnions don't go up in a bang🧨☄

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Instead of moaning about Jamie watching football and you missing EastEnders. Why don't you use some of your millions and buy another bleeping television for another bleeping room 🤦🤦🤦
I was just coming on here to say the same thing!! It’s not like they don’t have the space for another tv!!
I actually find it quite strange that she doesn’t go off to another room. I can’t stand football so if my hubby has it on I go off and do something else. They don’t have to watch all the same stuff if they get another tv! If I were jamie I would tell her to duck off and let me watch it in peace!

Reactions: 28
Just seen the doggy donations? Bakers? And a comment ”I like Bakers”.

That food is the biggest pile of crud known to dogdom. Tesco’s sell Harrington’s - at least that has some decent nutrutional content!

Beginning to understand why Henry is looking a bit of a chunkster lately (speaking as someone who has a smaller girl version of Henry, that is a chunky spaniel).
Bakers is like giving a dog smarties grrrrr

T
Holiday to US
A new tv
Stair gates

The big GIFTED 30th bash in Feb!

Reactions: 5
Holiday to US
A new tv
Stair gates

A bed in the shape of an Audi for Rrrrrrronnnie
Her own field so she can gaze into the dissssstance

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What an absolute hole she is. We all know Jamie’s a bellend but the bloke can’t even watch a game of football without her bitching about it and making him look like an even bigger knob than he is. If I spoke to my husband like that for 3m people to hear I don’t think he’s be too chuffed about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Maybe new #gifted teeth for her and Jamie... just because. There will be a Dubai holiday chucked in, maybe a joint trip with Stacey Solomon although it’s gone quiet on that front :unsure: But Ronnie Handsuuuuuums first birthday will be the biggie... one of those electric Range Rovers with a personalised number plate for sure :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.