Mrs Hinch #82 dashing through the gifts, in our Audi laughing all the way

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Admittedly I've never had more than 8 for a sit down dinner, but it wouldn't even occur to me to have a formalised seating plan for a meal in my own home. Here's how I do it. In my dining room, I sit in the chair nearest the door for the purposes of easy to-ing and fro-ing between there and the kitchen. Everyone else can sit where they like 😀

Reactions: 36
Oh for Gods sake!!

When will people realise followers do not equal sales
Her target audience is people that cannot afford to hire huge tables like this so what difference does it make if they all follow the page or not. All 2.9 million of her fake accounts could follow but they won't get a single sale

Which reminds me, wonder how loft ladder is doing?

Reactions: 21
Well duck me with a bottle of Zoflora. This one needs a full intervention

20191223_223837.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Can’t keep up with these treads! She’s full of tit she has obviously been gifted all this tat! Does she actually know what money looks like anymore ????

Reactions: 10
Am I missing something here??? duck sake just reading the comments on her post and people are bleeping crying at how beautiful they think it is!! Do they not realise that they actually paid for it all. Plus it's got more likes than the Santa picture of Ronnie. Says it all really
How is she an inspiration to people that suffer anxiety exactly?
Surely this show of wealth and greed is going to cause people anxiety when they can't afford the same? It just makes you feel inadequate

Reactions: 30
I'd rather have my space saver table than that. The clutter and hazards are giving me anxiety 😬😬
imagine someone FARTED after her sausage suprize slop theres no escaping everyone is glued together at the table of tack

• Haha
Reactions: 23
View attachment 66388

This angered me. It may of been mentioned previously but I couldn't find it..... Does anyone else say Christmas Eve Eve?? Yes. Phoebe Buffay. From friends. Don't even try and steal it Hinch woman!!! #rantover
Her way of proving she is a superfan and the gifted tickets to Friends Fest were justified!!

Reactions: 14
Just wanted to say and I hope your here on this thread! Can’t reply on there now.

to the mummy in a wheelchair who has no room for a table! As a kid we ate dinner up at a coffee table, mum and dad had trays and my older brother too had a tray. we enjoyed our dinner, pulled crackers, wore out hats and laughed over the silly jokes and watched the queens speech.
We had the best Christmas’s as a family. Our food was just the same as being eaten at a table if not better!!

what child wants to sit at a table dressed up too scared to move, too scared to spill their gravy or knock something over!!

merry Christmas sweetheart and enjoy your day xx

• Heart
Reactions: 60
She’s probably made them agree to not say how much her exact set up costs to avoid backlash
And, by god, I hope she’s gets shitloads of backlash in 2020 when decent followers stop putting faith in morally corrupt Insta influencers. Their days of glory will end!

Reactions: 24
I don't know if this has been discussed here yet, I don't get the chance to come on much anymore, but this shows some "influencers" admitting to never trying the products they get paid to promote. I can only imagine who else might carry on like this....

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.