Mrs Hinch #82 dashing through the gifts, in our Audi laughing all the way

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t worry about the lack of room on that table for the food. I’m sure the catering company provides silver service waiters. They’ll be bringing the food in from the catering truck via the garage. At least that’s how they did it for my husbands parents 60th wedding anniversary...

Reactions: 19
My table this Christmas will have a few gold stars scattered amongst the gravy, sauces, stuffing, veg etc I live in a home not a house. It’s still clean but it’s for a family not for show. And when you read the replies the overwhelming comments are people tagging someone and saying your table best look like this or else.
which is all that we on tattle keep saying about how damaging her fan base is. All show and all about the competitive move is better than yours.
dinner with The Hinch Army? Or the Tattle Lifers? I know who I would pick. ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 39
She’s turned off comments on the table grid post?? I can’t see any comments at all...

disregard, can see all the arse licking comments now 😤😩🙄🤢

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Hinch is an absolute rocket 😂 imagine getting professionals in to decorate the table for a family Christmas when the majority of her followers could never in their wildest dreams be able to afford such a luxury! She seriously lives on another planet.

Reactions: 27
Where are the serving dishes supposed to go?! Gravy jug, salt n pepper, serving spoons, sauces.... Also, I’ll bet she’s had this booked for weeks, companies like that get booked up fast for Xmas, not as simple as “popping online” just last week or whatever.

Reactions: 24
Been a while since I dipped into a Hinch thread but I've just seen that table. My wedding was less fancy 😂. I'll be eating a pork pie on my mother in law's sofa on Christmas day with my happy babies around me. All the best

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I won’t even be having a Xmas dinner never mind having to hire some cunts set up a table. She’s a joke.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
That girl is faker than Diamonique. I feel so sorry for those poor women who emulate her but will never have what Sophie has because they aren’t self-publicists, famous for being famous.
Do we really think Christmas dinner will be served on that table? Unless dinner is turkey pot noodle and frozen peas, we all know that Soph’s culinary skills are lacking 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.