Mrs Hinch #82 dashing through the gifts, in our Audi laughing all the way

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
gawwwd the comments underneath her table pic "wow look how beautiful she makes everything!"...erm, didn't she get people in to do the table? Nearly 3000 comments, no doubt all blowing smoke up her arse - makes my eyes roll so bad!!
and the twats asking where this and that is from.. obvs not read it was all
Hired, must have cost a bloody fortune! Thank you my brainwashed knobheads for paying for it ! 🙄🙄😮

Reactions: 16
"I wonder whats next for both of us" Obvs a collab then. The comments......Goals, you deserve the best, WHY? What the frick has she done which makes people say tit like this?? duck OFF 😤😠

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Baby Ronnie and doggy Ronnie? WTF?
Yeah they sound so professional couldn’t even get the names right haha fake fake fake ! that Table is so pretentious and the chairs are just tacky with a capital T just like Mrs Hinch

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Now hang on - don’t be mean. We’ve all seen her sprout cookery in her sausage and Brussels surprise 😂😂😘
please don't ruin my 1 second of fame on the gram calling her out🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
(joking) bet it was plastic veg she bought to use as props

• Haha
Reactions: 11
While I think the table looks nice as many others have said that’s not what Xmas is all about. I love looking back at my old Xmas photos with the crappy paper hats and aunt Betty perched on the garden chair.
I’m lucky enough to have a table that extends and be able to fit in 12 people comfortably, 14 at a push. And I did host 12 last year but I wouldn’t have put all that on the table as we needed every last inch for the food etc.
Also when you are hosting for that many, you litteraly don’t have a second to stop so if she’s managing to get stories in and insta worthy photos, then I bet they all have a crappy time. Being there just for ‘the gram’ means they won’t actually get to sit back and enjoy the day.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
A few people asking how much it costs on the styling companies page but they are just replying DM them (as you would expect).I imagine there is a premium for Christmas hire style. Anyone have a ball park of what you would pay for it at a wedding etc ?
I couldn't even begin to guess! A few grand?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
A few people asking how much it costs on the styling companies page but they are just replying DM them (as you would expect).I imagine there is a premium for Christmas hire style. Anyone have a ball park of what you would pay for it at a wedding etc ?
Who wants to volunteer to ask them for a quote to estimate the cost of this?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
‘I can’t wait to give my family the most amazing Christmas’ on her table stories - when will this woman realise that true happiness does not come from having a perfectly laid table full of crappy garland and twigs!!! She’s too materialistic for words!!

Reactions: 48
This will be a 'would love to book you for Christmas with the view to a future collaboration*' agreement.

*Free tit for me in return for followers that can't afford to book you.

Reactions: 20
Hinch effect?!
Followers dont always turn into business.
I cant see the average family hiring this out for xmas.

Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.