Mrs Hinch #80 Hinch you better watch out, you better not cry... cause tattle knows you lie!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hiya first time posting here I've been lurking on threads for a while and I cant believe shes got the cheek to post about worrying about that stuff when everything in her life is #gifted🤣🤣 I'm sure the majority of us are worrying when we are going to be getting paid next to feed our families over christmas. She has sent me over the edge with the very stuff, how irresponsible

Reactions: 19
Shouldn’t she be putting AD somewhere (preferably at the start) of her grid post caption? That’s what every other influencer I follow does 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I think the grazing table comment on the recent grid post has disappeared....unless it’s just too early & I can’t see it as I haven’t had a cuppa to waken up yet 😂

Reactions: 1
I think the grazing table comment on the recent grid post has disappeared....unless it’s just too early & I can’t see it as I haven’t had a cuppa to waken up yet 😂
It's still there for me, along with a couple of replies suggesting that they donate to a family who are struggling instead. Doubt it will last much longer.

Why are her followers so sycophantic, its stomach churning to read the comments. And so many asking where things are from, do they not actually watch her stories 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The follower info on both Grinch and Solomon’s accounts. Grinch has clearly been sharing tips! Note the figures on the 5th December when they had their ‘Christmas dinner’ together. Coincidence I think not.
Ooh that's very interesting!

Reactions: 5
I just saw it and found the company on insta to suggest they help people in need rather people of greed

• Heart
Reactions: 25
It's still there for me, along with a couple of replies suggesting that they donate to a family who are struggling instead. Doubt it will last much longer.

Why are her followers so sycophantic, its stomach churning to read the comments. And so many asking where things are from, do they not actually watch her stories 🤦‍♀️
Ah definitely not awake then 😂 if this doesn’t shame the company that offered it I don’t know what will & that number will continue to rise throughout December especially with the way universal credit works & some people being paid early in December so their payments are stopped as it looks like they have been paid twice.

I just saw it and found the company on insta to suggest they help people in need rather people of greed
What is their Instagram handle & I will do the same.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Do you know what she reminds me off just by the way she is... the ‘mean girls’ from my school days. Bitchy, overly confident, thinks their the bell of the ball, knows there popular etc! Not the shy anxious ones that would sit in the corner, wouldn’t say boo to a goose and certainly wouldn’t put them selfs in-front of millions of people on Instagram!

Reactions: 26
Shouldn’t she be putting AD somewhere (preferably at the start) of her grid post caption? That’s what every other influencer I follow does 🤷🏻‍♀️
She's put it at the start but in lower case so it blends in! Such a snake She should really be using paid partnership for those posts anyway! It's also really unclear what she got from very as she didn't actually say. She's terrible at ads!

Reactions: 10
Welcome to the real world grinch I’m awake most days at 4am due to baby having a rave inside me and worry about everything being ok with baby, Christmas, how much money we have to keep us going plus I’m not keeping well with pregnancy. Us normal plebs (in Your eyes) worry about day to day living not how we can boast. Also I wish she would stop saying bless him:her/them I find it very patronising and Ronnie is looking at you squawking at him like shut the duck up why does she shout at him all the time does she not know how to do a gentle voice for babies

Reactions: 18
Ah definitely not awake then 😂 if this doesn’t shame the company that offered it I don’t know what will & that number will continue to rise throughout December especially with the way universal credit works & some people being paid early in December so their payments are stopped as it looks like they have been paid twice.

What is their Instagram handle & I will do the same.
Houseofmahsain 😁

Reactions: 2
Do you know what she reminds me off just by the way she is... the ‘mean girls’ from my school days. Bitchy, overly confident, thinks their the bell of the ball, knows there popular etc! Not the shy anxious ones that would sit in the corner, wouldn’t say boo to a goose and certainly wouldn’t put them selfs in-front of millions of people on Instagram!
Yep, I used to volunteer in the local secondary school and its fascinating to observe the girls. She reminds me so much of "the populars". The girls who think that everyone looks up to them and want to be them when in reality noone actually likes them. It's a toxic friendship group who only stick together because they don't want to be ostracized for being themselves and not being part of the gang.
I can totally see Sophie in the centre of a group like that.

Reactions: 20
I find it odd she is posting a Very ad for Xmas decorations 6 days before Xmas? Surely the best time for buying decs has passed, it seems late to be advertising now as most people will be occupied with food and last min presents, not decorations? She’s tit at advertising. “I juss lahv it, so, yeah....”

Reactions: 11
It’s not even 8am and she’s pissed me off already. Moaning about how much she’s got to get done etc... try being a single mum with no help, having an actual job hun working in a busy shop everyday up until Christmas, then coming home and starting again. Wrapping presents is the last bloody thing on my mind. Aghhh I swear as the days go on she just irritates me even more!!!

Reactions: 28
I just wanted to say here - I always used to think about donating food, clothes, etc but I never did. I had a weird hoarding thing from living in a homeless shelter as a child - I now earn extremely well and I’m slowly learning that I don’t need to hold on to things for fear that I may need them in the future. Hearing some of your stories of how you struggle, has genuinely made me cry on occasions. So today I’ll be doing a donating toiletries and food to a local group that feed the homeless and those that are struggling, as well as providing food/toiletry parcels for them too.
You guys have given me the push to do this. I see all the gifted crap Mrs H gets and I look around my own home and think ‘I don’t need stuff.. in fact I could easily have less’. You’ve opened my eyes to not needing ‘stuff’ when so many don’t have anything.
Basically, I wanted to say thank you for freeing me from this constant need to own things to feel content or happy - in fact you never feel content or happy, just always on the chase for the next thing to own!

• Heart
Reactions: 81
Did anyone get questioned on ads this morning on insta? I was shown 5 accounts and had to view each story and decide if it was an ad or not. Only 2 I followed. Looks like insta might be trying to stop some of it soon. I think it was about labelling all and making it clear. Tbh most weren’t labelled and subliminal messages or product placement as per Grinch..

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Lying awake at night, eh?
So much to worry about : Where will I get my next sponsorship deal from?How many more swipe-ups can I do? How many more things can I find that are grey? How many more suckers can I get to copy me? But most of all, will I EVER find my nostrils? 👃🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 38
It’s not even 8am and she’s pissed me off already. Moaning about how much she’s got to get done etc... try being a single mum with no help, having an actual job hun working in a busy shop everyday up until Christmas, then coming home and starting again. Wrapping presents is the last bloody thing on my mind. Aghhh I swear as the days go on she just irritates me even more!!!
She's just devoid of any self-awareness isn't she? Even when these things get pointed out to her she doesn't learn from it. Perhaps she just really doesn't give a tit 🤷 Most people would have the awareness and sensitivity to not post some (many) of the things she does. Or at the very least, if you got called out on something it would make you reflect on it? And perhaps think, tit I've upset a lot of people with what I said, mental note to be more careful in future?! Not Sophie Rose though.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The follower info on both Grinch and Solomon’s accounts. Grinch has clearly been sharing tips! Note the figures on the 5th December when they had their ‘Christmas dinner’ together. Coincidence I think not.
this is too consistent does my head in that she thinks she has 3 million people that love her. I wonder how many are real??

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.