Mrs Hinch #78 Sophie Rose still telling her fibs, but we all saw the Audi that she thought she'd hid!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I only follow 177 people on insta and 49 of them follow Hinch! Even really random people like a friends husband who Iā€™m sure isnā€™t into cleaning šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø. What is this weird effect she has of having people follow her who arenā€™t even her target audience itā€™s strange

• Wow
Reactions: 14
The talking to Ronnie and holding Jamieā€™s hand thing really reminds me of my mom! She was a stay at home parent and as we got older and more independent, she use to say really random things. Idk If it was out of habit (i mean going from her whole life revolving around 4 young children to having some time back) or was to look like she was a lot busier than she actually was... which I think applies to the latter for Hinch!

Reactions: 5
Heā€™s either ;-

a) spending time with his other child.
b) cruising around the ā€œvillageā€ in his Audi like the bad boy he is.
c) has the shits after eating that sausage casserole.
d) decamped to his motherā€™s as his missus is a bleeping nightmare.
e) gone to hunt down that lad from almost 29 years ago, in an episode of sociopathic jealousy, as instructed by Soph.
Oh my god howling this too funny J-dog šŸ¤£ sheā€™s quiet, hopefully theyā€™re all sat down with her on that gifted sofa telling her that they canā€™t carry on like this if they wants tos makes snomes moneyzzz handsnomezzz...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Funny how she said the bathroom febreze air fresheners were launched this week yet when I was in home bargains the previous week there they were sitting in all their glory!! Either pre recorded bullshit as usual or else she's just late to the game!! Surprised they weren't gifted after all she's such a big LYING influencer!! God why would you want to be like her?? Her life is so boring and fake. She should be making memories with her little boy but obviously money means more to her

Reactions: 14
Oh my god howling this too funny J-dog šŸ¤£ sheā€™s quiet, hopefully theyā€™re all sat down with her on that gifted sofa telling her that they canā€™t carry on like this if they wants tos makes snomes moneyzzz handsnomezzz...
Hopefully sheā€™s finally having the intervention she so desperately needs šŸ™šŸ¾

I mean crying over ET?
Saying that this is how she acted a bit when she was preggers with Ronnie

Reactions: 5
"Hold Jamie's hand".... Isn't that something she would do naturally, and talk to her son for that matter, why the bloody hell does she need to write it down as a reminder? I'm flabbergasted at the stupidity
I'm surprised she hasn't got 'take a tit' on her list.
I actually thought you guys were joking about talk to Ronnie being on her list. WTF!
There is something wrong with this woman! There must be, no one needs to put it on a list to talk to their kid. I'm in shock tbh.

The bib lie was busted as soon as she said Jamie said they were a pack of two. Hilarious as if any man would know this!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
See.. I didn't have a list and I forgot to talk to my children 7 years, thank you so much Sophie for reminding me!! Today I've made a list and we all talked, it was mind blowing!!!
Why would she write ā€œFaceTime my nieceā€ - surely she has a name? Unless the niece is a cover up for her stepdaughter

Reactions: 10
Heā€™s either ;-

e) gone to hunt down that lad from almost 29 years ago, in an episode of sociopathic jealousy, as instructed by Soph.
Dead šŸ˜­šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Heā€™s either ;-

Heā€™s totally doing donuts in morrisons car park

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Wonder where Jamie is.. she probably locked him in the loft after he dropped her in it #bibgate

• Haha
Reactions: 13
And c) sausage and sprouts casserole donā€™t forget!... duck it letā€™s throw a tit load of sweet potatoes šŸ  and white potatoes plus the cauliflower... letā€™s see how it turns out.. god forbid theyā€™re feeding that to Ronnie. The health visitor will be like ā€˜look Iā€™ve told u to blend whatever youā€™re eating but sausage soup is taking it abit too farā€™

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Was in Tesco and saw the ice skates that Jamie brought for the tree...waiting at the till and it popped into my head...omg hope it wasnā€™t a hint at ā€˜Dancing on iceā€™, sheā€™s got a local rink to practice on šŸ¤¢

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.