Mrs Hinch #78 Sophie Rose still telling her fibs, but we all saw the Audi that she thought she'd hid!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just stick them in a hot wash if you’re that bothered but I suppose we should all be washing at 30 degrees for the environment guyyyyzzzzx

Heard a theory a few threads back - he’s 40, she’s 29. They supposedly had an affair and it makes sense as to why he occasionally goes AWOL
Ooh I like it, s but if Eastenders drama

Now her 11 year old will turn up, fat married to the most popular girl in school and they have 7 kids and living in a trailer - or is that some bad Hollywood film

Reactions: 3
Ooh a few people have messaged her saying it’s not the same bib?? Whoopssie! No Sophie you found out through tattle!! Caught out!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Long time lurker, this thread really helped me open my eyes... just seen the story about the bibs, i’m dead😂😂😂 surely she would have been better off saying nothing at all?!!! Deary me.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’ve just messaged elbow grease on Instagram asking do they advise to use on babies bibs as I’ve seen it on a fabulous cleanings page 🙊 what a stupid cow. She’s probably going to kill someone’s kid In the process of her making a bit of money. Also saw this on they’re page... 🤢🤢 I’m sure they will side with her

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Don’t usually post on Hinches threads but I’m so shocked by her bib post today. I don’t know how she’s getting away with this.

That elbow grease stuff is so so strong. I got it once and it was so overpowering I had to throw it out. It says on the back it’s only to be used outdoors or in really well ventilated areas or something like that because of how strong it is. I can’t believe she has soaked her baby’s bib with it! That won’t have all washed out, surely he’ll ingest some it if he sucks on his bib at all?!?

Christ almighty I really worry for Ronnie and any other babies whose mums might copy her! What’s wrong with just a bit of non bio stain remover?

😨😨
I have some in my cupboard, it says on the label you can use it on stain removal on fabrics. But then it says it doesn't evaporate in the washing machine?
So I'm a bit confused on what fabrics you would use it on

I certainly wouldn't put it on a baby's bib now I've seen that it doesn't evaporate

Reactions: 7
HAHAHAHAHA the bib story 😂😂😂

Next ones “Guyz. GUYZ. I need to explain myselffff. I go outside right. I go outside with Jamie right and there is...AN AUDI IN THE DRIVEWAY oh my god GUYZ honestly what am I like? I fought that we only had a Ranger Rova but Jamie was like no babez we bought an Audi too”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 91
Oh wow Sophie you are so bleeping funny, couldn't stop laughing at the bin story, you bloody bellend of a woman.

Missed so much last night, going slowly through the 11 pages that need my attention.
As I've said before I love my dog to bits, like if he and my husband were hanging off a cliff. I'd save the dog first kind of a way, but I would never in a billion years make him a bedroom, that is just crazy, like... You need to be checked crazy!!!

Reactions: 9
I have some in my cupboard, it says on the label you can use it on stain removal on fabrics. But then it says it doesn't evaporate in the washing machine?
So I'm a bit confused on what fabrics you would use it on

I certainly wouldn't put it on a baby's bib now I've seen that it doesn't evaporate
I imagine it's a use it on a mechanics greasy overalls kinda fabric since it can be used as a degreaser on car engines lol

Reactions: 13
The retraction of the bib story is hilarious 😂😂 deletes it last night but explains it and 11am the next morning. I think someone got sent to the shops for a new pack of bibs 😂😂😂

A few people messaged me..id like to see those messages 😉😉😉

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Damage control. So she puts both bibs on the floor to prove that there's two of them but doesn't show them close up so we can see if the stain was actually gone. Its the same with the dishwasher commercials she does. She never shows us taking the things out of the dishwasher. Soph if you are right - then prove it.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Hinch makes jean slaters casserole
With sprouts to make you fart
But still lies to her “shoppers”
Because she has no heart

#bibgate

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If she’s still impressed, why did she lay the bibs on the floor to show them rather than on a surface where they would be closer? Oh yeh! Because ones still stained so she wanted distance to blur the image 🙄 silly bleeping me.

Reactions: 29
Ugh she's insufferable! Imagine spending all that time trying to prove you made a mistake. If you were genuine you'd have let it go and ignored it, but this face says you're just pissed off you got caught out. Get an actual grip of yourself. Stop trying to be funny, you look like an absolute idiot

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 45
Can she actually smell any of her wax melts through the amount of bullshit in that house?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.