Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
I just came on to say I bet that's a different bib. My gut feeling was right. So she sprayed that other bib for ad purposes but really had no intention of using the same bib again. So it's ok for all her followers to spray elbow grease over their kids clothes but she would never deep down do that with any of Ronnies clothes. All for fucking advertisement and her own gain as usual. Plus that fucking spray can leave yellow stains on clothes but sure why tell your cult that after all they all have money to throw around!! Sick lying bitch. Gets caught out everytime yet fuck all is ever done about her lies. Probably waiting on more gifted bibs after ruining the other one with elbow grease
Once she's done her daily check on Tattle, I bet those bib stories disappear quicker than the Audi post did 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Wonderwall

The point of bibs is that they’re meant to get messy because they’re protecting the clothes. If they get stained, so what? It’s what they’re for!
Plus was she not on plugging Fairy this week for Ronnie's clothes.. If it is so amazing then why does she need to spray anything on the bib prior to washing with the capsules? Surely this defeats her role as BA/ paid partner or whatever the feck she is for P&G.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

MarthaJay

Chatty Member
Sleep deprived here ... no baby I'm 66 ..... poorly dog. Just caught up. So Sophie Rose out you go to a friends birthday party (yet another going out event in a 7 day period when of course we all know because you told us a zillion times that you do not go out) but back in seemingly no time. Well I can rest in peace. We have moved 200 miles away from our previous house and for 8 months (still not finished) have had building work done ..oops of course disclaimer like any normal person paid for by us. Last week my friends threw me a great birthday do and well no no-one left before it ended at 3am. Although as some of our group are now in their 70s It would be perfectly fine if they had. We do have a friend who really does have a diagnosed anxiety issue - did she come? No she sent us a letter, My friends understood they knew what anxiety did to her. Many had been in touch and suggested possible solutions but she just couldn't do it. We rang her during the party just to say hi and say we missed her then I rang her afterwards to thank her and check in on her and she does feel well enough for my husband to go collect her today and to stay well maybe an hour, maybe longer - thats fine. Never understood the Hinch mania, understand it even less now as she introduces fake problems, obviously posts lies on insta which would not happen if what she posted in the first place was true not staged just for the gram and like so many influencers their platform is now just a shopping channel.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
Soo, guyzzzz, do you remember that post I made last week about that boy I fancied when I was 11 that hated me?

Well, guyzzzz, you'll never guess what?!

His misses actually is a follower of mine! I can't believe, I'm just sat here laughing to myself about it.

Just goes to show guyyyzz, doesn't it!

There you go Sophie, script all ready for you.

• Haha

Riley.x

Translation: I hope you understand but because my relatable image is sliding and my lie of “we’re just in the car showroom but we’re only looking guyzzzz” has become clear, I’ve decided to delete all of you who have swiped up and paid for my brand new Audi so that I can post unlimited pictures of it in peace without being exposed and can continue with my life’s ambition of being a total fraud. It’s absolutely nothing personal, we’re all in this together ATB

Attachments

• Heart

JabbaAndMutt

7.30 Saturday and instead of sleeping or drinking coffee I’m analysing bib! I have examined the picture of two bibs throughout inch by inch and the conclusion is. ...... it’s no the same bib! I know they are pictured in different angle and everyone can be visually tricked but, me loving forensic and criminology I tested those bibs. Here’s the outcome

I guess she’s removing spots from the bib with that elbow grease. And they’re changing colours and positions

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40

Kirkle

Long time lurker, wanted to pipe up and say from my experience I’d constantly eat the same meals and it’d be something like sausages as it’s much easier for portion control to know how many sausages you’re eating compared to say a chunk of beef or chicken. Same for the 2 cup noodles in a measuring jug - can see exactly how much has been eaten. Unfortunately I recognise a lot of my own behaviours in her, including the mania (usually after I’d actually eaten a good meal!). I feel sorry for her sometimes but then I remember she’s a raging nob.

• Sad
Reactions: 40

Ray_of_Sunshine

VIP Member
*Fake cackle* “I don’t even know why I have to explain myself”
“I can’t WIN!” *throws bib aggressively*

That’s deffo not aimed at her hunchers because as said before they wouldn’t dare risk being blocked. It’s aimed at us guys and I love it 😁

So glad she added a selfie of herself/old hag Gretel in a bib because she is literally a big old baby throwing a tantrum 🤣 I can’t help but laugh at her. You can see she’s bursting blood vessels in that photo trying to smile 😅

Perhaps addressing the elbow grease use on a fucking baby’s bib would’ve saved her bacon (or anaemic sausages) somewhat but instead she gets the raging hump over being called out as the big fat liar that she is 🤥😡 Spoilt Sophie Rose.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Therealist

VIP Member
To have people compliment you on something that’s fake and filtered can’t make you feel good for long, if anything it must make you feel shit coz all the praise is for something that isn’t real!!

• Heart
  • Haha

Allthebest

Silly Soph smoothed her nose out and made herself look she had no nostrils. Here ya go, hunni, I done the rest of your face for you and even your hair. ATB.

20191214_220632.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
That bib story has really upset me 😭 why does this twat have absolutely no shame ?!!! She knows 100% her army are going to be spraying all their babies clothes/bibs even probably bed sheets with fukin ELBOW GREASE!’ yet she wouldn’t even put it on her own baby !! There’s no words for this one I think this is worst one she’s ever done for me!! It’s sad and cruel!!

If you want to advertise elbow grease that much Soph spray it on your Fukin knickers and have your armys minges on fire instead of their poor babies skin!!

Nothing but a complete waste daft shameless bint!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 38

LaTela

Chatty Member
So she wears rubber gloves to ‘Elbow Grease’ her door step (btw that’s not grease just mud) but she’s happy to spray it on fabric that goes over and next to her baby’s face!! Unbelievable!

Reactions: 38