Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Riley.x

I smell a new thread suggestion: Mrs Hinch #79 Hinch onto casserole sixty-five whilst Keith is ah, ha, ha, ha stayin’ alive

• Haha
Reactions: 58

Sloggingaway

Chatty Member
My dog, bless him is at Rainbow Bridge now and I admit in some aspects I didn’t treat him like a dog compared to some people
He had his own quilts and blankets ( not a dog bed as he always ate them🤣) but he used to actually sleep in our bed under the covers most nights with us, I know many people that would think this is wrong/ disgusting etc
But even though I treated him in some ways that he wasn’t a dog, some of mad things I’d do.... like cooked chicken for his dinner and granary roast with the crusts off for breakfast ( not a piece of dog food ever passed his lips) , he’d have chicken wings portion when we had pizza delivered, he’d get loads of presents for his bday and Xmas, in the cold mornings my husband would go and warm the car up for him so it was warm him when he got in it, he had his fave park and even though we lived backing onto another park, we would take him over the other side of town to that park, we would take him out for day trips to the seaside so he could feel the sand beneath his paws, his life was one big party, he truly lived his best life

And yes I know I sounds nuts and I was nuts about my dog.. everyone knew this 🤣
But despite all the above
I was well aware he was a dog, he had miles of walks everyday, simulation with toys and playing, no chemicals sprayed at him, and I didn’t use him like a toy, and he had attention and love
Dogs have no choice on whom their owners are
If you are going to be a dickhead owner of a dog don’t have one

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54

Regina Falangey

I never judge people’s parenting skills but some things are just too horrifying to pass by. Seriously, spraying elbow grease on your baby’s bib! It clearly states it does not evaporate in a washing machine. So you can’t guarantee that your baby putting the bib in their mouth and sucking on it won’t ingest any. Absolute idiot! Pointed this out and got blocked obviously. 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 53

Kiko

VIP Member
Ooh a few people have messaged her saying it’s not the same bib?? Whoopssie! No Sophie you found out through tattle!! Caught out!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 53

Newmumof2

6B41B5A1-07BF-41CF-BE5F-0F5F14E32083.png

So here is something

she has had 1,355 followers today and only 388 page views

when you follow Someone surely you would be going on their page to see who they are and give them a follow?
I went on her page twice and refreshed the statistics and that did update

does this prove the followers are bought? And i looking to much into this ? 🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 47

zeatrix83

VIP Member
I was just scrolling on FB and saw this. I’ve never been so happy. People are finally seeing her for the fraud she is. 💃🏻🎉
06BC3C77-DE3F-4501-B26D-C55868BBF7A6.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46

JessicaFletcher

Chatty Member
Ugh she's insufferable! Imagine spending all that time trying to prove you made a mistake. If you were genuine you'd have let it go and ignored it, but this face says you're just pissed off you got caught out. Get an actual grip of yourself. Stop trying to be funny, you look like an absolute idiot

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 45

Buzzedoff

I’ve messaged Elbow Grease on insta in the hope they’ll put an end to this madness, before someone’s poor innocent little baby is taken ill

Reactions: 45

Ekkwhine

VIP Member
He’s either ;-

a) spending time with his other child.
b) cruising around the “village” in his Audi like the bad boy he is.
c) has the shits after eating that sausage casserole.
d) decamped to his mother’s as his missus is a fucking nightmare.
e) gone to hunt down that lad from almost 29 years ago, in an episode of sociopathic jealousy, as instructed by Soph.
He’s totally doing donuts in morrisons car park

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Tootleboot

I think you're all being a bit harsh...like you have to remember how busy she is, how can she be expected to remember what day it is? And also it wasn't on a list...ATB

• Haha
Reactions: 43