Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Loony lovegood

VIP Member
Just looking at her list, what does that say next to toilets? It looks like she’s wrote toilets hinch.....but spelled Hinch wrong?! Surely you can spell your own name Mrs Hinch, or do you get the cleaner to write your Tadah list too?
I noticed that too and was trying to work out what it said

SareBear

Just looking at her list, what does that say next to toilets? It looks like she’s wrote toilets hinch.....but spelled Hinch wrong?! Surely you can spell your own name Mrs Hinch, or do you get the cleaner to write your Tadah list too?
It says Toilet Brush

Tootleboot

I think someone is going to regret not taking that Insta break she said she was taking but didn't.
Random thought....a few threads back didn't a lot of people here suggest going quiet for a bit? Did that coincide with her talking about taking a break or am I just going a bit mad?!

Amibovvered

VIP Member
The tumble drier sheets, spritzing diluted lenor everywhere as a fabric freshener, and using fabric softener to clean all woodwork (as shown on the first this morning appearance) were what she used to make the initial impact on her followers. None of which she uses anymore (thankfully). But it pisses me off that she hasn’t admitted she was misusing products and provided some sort of explanation whilst advising her followers to also stop. She knows some of them are still doing it.

I’m astounded as to why more people haven’t seen through her to be honest.
She mentioned changing all the tumble dryer sheets in the cushions only recently.