Mrs Hinch #77 The instagram break turned out to be fake, Hinch had some swipe ups and a casserole to make

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As my Gran would say “ merciful god, would you look at those swimming in grease” #Boak
Just as well she has plenty of air freshener because she’ll need it after cleaning up all that 🤮
Those potatoes are gonna be rock hard Cos I bet she ain’t parboiled them It looks like something off I’m a celeb challenge

• Haha
Reactions: 6
New thread: Range Rover and Audi just sat on the drive, but don’t you worry she’s still just like you guyzzzzzz

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
I'm already in a foul mood today but I just want to say duck YOU HINCH

"Pure pressure" opening a gifted present on camera. How about pressure of knowing where your next meal will come from or not knowing if your next pay slip will cover the bills. That's pressure you duck wit

Go duck yourself you greedy bleep

Reactions: 34
New thread title:
Wax melts, candles, chemicals galore,
Sausage sprout casserole - PLEASE - no more!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Thread suggestion!
Fly Free Sophie Rose, you’re so full of shite... well you would be if it weren’t for the slimy casserole you cook every night...

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Thread suggestion: Mrs Hinch she lies through her teeth, where the hell is Keith?!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I am laughing at her casserole. It looks disgusting. The sausages look raw, and the potatoes look uncooked too?!!! My mum recently started following her...sigh.

Reactions: 6
I'm already in a foul mood today but I just want to say duck YOU HINCH

"Pure pressure" opening a gifted present on camera. How about pressure of knowing where your next meal will come from or not knowing if your next pay slip will cover the bills. That's pressure you duck wit

Go duck yourself you greedy bleep
I wonder if she is even aware of the fact that 135,000 children will be homeless in Britain at Christmas?! I might send her the link! She makes me more angry by the day, she lives in bleeping fairy land!

• Sad
Reactions: 18
The thought of overcooked sprouts in a casserole has put me right off eating tonight!

I don't understand why it's always sausage casserole. She must be able to see the myriad of other choices when she buys her packet mixes? I don't condemn her for not being an ace cook, but I can't condone her lack of variety. Oh, I forgot, there will of course be sausage casserole soup as well 🤮
Must always be sausage casserole as it might be the only sausage she gets as Jamie don't put out 😉.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
You’re supposed to brown the sausages before adding them to a casserole, otherwise they look like grey slugs. They’ll match the rest of the house I suppose 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She sprayed this stuff on the bib over TWENTY TIMES. Yes, I counted. Twenty!!! This stuff is literally toxic and she is saturating her baby’s bib in it. It is a skin irritant and even states on the back of the bottle that it does not evaporate in washing machines so just how much is left on that fabric before she puts it round her child’s neck. I despair.

Also, where is the general ‘cleaning instagrammers’ thread?

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.