Mrs Hinch #77 The instagram break turned out to be fake, Hinch had some swipe ups and a casserole to make

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am really unsure as to what she needs to bring another book out for? She will literally have 0 content to put in it surely... just like her instagram stories? It will be named something like 'how did this happen to little old me?'

Next she will bring out a perfume in a scent of zoflora.

Then in about a years time that will be in the bargain bucket at savers/b&m along with her boring books
Let’s face it book number two was already planned before book number 1 was out ! She held back ever so much from what I’ve heard (defo not read it ) she has the whole anxiety path to go down , the pregnancy and Labour with Ronnie , the other medical conditions , maybe some truths about the gastric band or eating disorder ! Don’t forget not said a single word about the hospital stint - Then of course stating again she really honestly can’t believe this has happened to her ! She’s saved things up for a reason !!

Reactions: 17
Why can't she believe she has a dishwasher?! I don't understand why she fawns over it so much.
To be fair we have recently moved and only just had the room for a dishwasher and I am still amazed by it! I don’t know how I survived until age 34 without having owned one! But then again mine is full to the brim after cooking & eating a meal and I cook a lot more than a one pot ‘casserole’

Reactions: 8
View attachment 63951
this is interesting the day that she posted a picture she lost 800 followers. And her engagement went down 1% didnt notice that before.
This was her family photo shoot
Oooooooh, who did she stop following today??? Stacey, I bet! 😂

Does anyone else find it really funny that she has to write her own subtitles? Is this for Jamie’s benefit?

Why can't she believe she has a dishwasher?! I don't understand why she fawns over it so much.
I can’t believe I have the shits, but here we are. And I don’t bang in about it!! She is a mutant moron.

Reactions: 5
I see her stories have gone quiet. Is Bugboy running out for some Immodium with a cork up his arse? Be a shame to get tit over the Audi's heated seats.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Seriously guyyyzzzz he’s been absent for a few days now? Has he took a break from her I wonder 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Ah what a week, anyone fancy getting wrecked? I have the perfect drinking game to get us absolutely legless! Everytime Hinch boasts about her dishwasher we down a shot🤪🥂
Has she deleted a post off her story? I can't see any dishwasher post?

Reactions: 2
Thread
Watery sausage for dinner tonight, “free advertising“ for Hannah’s website

Reactions: 2
Sophie, the next time you’re out and you know Ronnie’s safe with his Nan, be bleeping grateful you have the support of your family! I’ve had a night out planned for 2 months, which is now cancelled because my sorry excuse for a mother has bailed on me and now I’m sitting on only 1 night out in the almost 3 years since my son was born.
Dare to post anything about going out tonight or tomorrow night, and I will just lose it. I know that’s my problem but I’m so angry.
Hugs to you darling. Your mother is missing out. Sending love x

Reactions: 7
As my Gran would say “ merciful god, would you look at those swimming in grease” #Boak
Just as well she has plenty of air freshener because she’ll need it after cleaning up all that 🤮
If she doesn’t like eggy plugs, she’s not gonna like limp sausagey plugs even more.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
I have to admit when we were away last weekend there was a dishwasher in the lodge and my god it fair settled arguments of who’s turn it was to do the dishes!!! 😂😂 don’t get me wrong hate the feeling of the plates and glasses it leaves but no way would adapt my kitchen just for 2 people and we cook from scratch every day. 😂😂

Reactions: 5
On the first day of hinchmas Sophie gave to me
12 zofloras spraying
11 ebayers posted
10 sausage sloppies
9 swipe ups swiping
8 pointing witch fingers
7 gifted items
6 sympathy posts
5 tacky wreathsssss
4 hours off insta
3 aff links
2 brand new cars
And Jamie's chavvy trackieeeeee

🎄🎅

• Haha
Reactions: 34
The sausage casseroles are killing me now 😂

I felt bad last week cause I cooked a curry on Monday and then went out for one at a restaurant on Saturday night.

I am no cooking expert by any means and we don't have a huge weekly shopping budget but we always have something different every night.

Variety is the spice of life, so they say.. but it doesn't come in a Schwartz packet, Soph xx

Reactions: 9
I don’t think Jamie’s left her for the people thinking he has for some reason, someone’s recording her peeling the veg on her story 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.