Mrs Hinch #77 The instagram break turned out to be fake, Hinch had some swipe ups and a casserole to make

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can literally see the salt from the packet mix and grease from those sausages floating on the top. 🤢 She has all the time In the world all day to make something nice. In the time she’s spent prepping and cutting all that veg she could of made a lasagna, spag bol or chicken dinner from scratch. She really is a dozy cow. Wouldn’t like a look at Ronnies poopooz nappies if she’s blending that up for him for his tea 🤢 💩 🤦🏻‍♀️
I hope shes not, his poor kidneys won't be able to process all that salt 🥺

Reactions: 9
I’ve been lurking for a while, made an account the other day so that I could see the screenshots.
I would never say I was a hincher, I’ve never brought her books or shopped on affiliated links.. but did use some of the cleaning products she recommended because I got my first house (moved out of parents) in July.. so I went buying loads of chemicals., which I barely use because who has time for that? I’ve t two kids one who is a baby..

I used to like watching her stories anyway.. well after the MoD scandal I found tattle and been reading about Hinch out of curiosity.. but I see everything your saying now.. like how she references here.. and how she lies... I’m glad I’ve seen the light and her for who she really is.

Also Casserole with sprouts 😷🤢🤮
I was just about to post something very similar! Except I'm not living in my first own home, I moved out 17 years ago. I just wanted some inspiration and maybe make cleaning a little fun. I also have two kids and my youngest is only days apart from baby Grinch. (which really makes me wonder if he is hitting his milestones, my kid is not early in development, he's just an ordinary kid, but somehow he seems way ahead of baby Grinch.)

Finding this page has really opened my eyes! Now I laugh at all her scams and how she wraps her followers around her finger instead of feeling pressure to wipe and shine my sink a hundred times a day.

(English is not my first language so please excuse any errors)

Reactions: 24
I really don't get the fascination with spring awakening 😕. I'm using the pods at the mo as had a voucher for them, used two in my wash today and hung the washing to dry in the front room, doesn't smell fresh at all. Stale AF. 😕

Reactions: 14
I doubt it, unless its sponsored by Colemans and is just a variation of all the different casseroles from the packet.

I can't even stomach looking at that and her bizarre combo of veg. Weirdo
As my Gran would say “ merciful god, would you look at those swimming in grease” #Boak
Just as well she has plenty of air freshener because she’ll need it after cleaning up all that 🤮

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve made that sausage casserole before, pretty sure the back of the packet says just to add onions and mushrooms and to brown the sausages first. Not sure why she’s put the rest of the veg in there 🤢 it is going to taste rank. Sprouts in a casserole? duck me she’s a moron.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She hasn't ordered the Christmas meat?! Didn't she post a while ago that J Dog and her dad had gone to the butcher to order her meat and she was at home?!

She's got more lies in her than a Tory manifesto
Didn’t she also post that she was having dinner at her place this year. Her parents were doing the meats, which was ordered at the local farm she posted. Her sister was doing the Yorkshire puds and veg and she was doing... um the jars of sauces and S+P in the middle of the table? 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve just caught up with her stories today after a thoroughly tit day - but judging from that casserole I reckon Soph and Jamie are in for a worse evening 🤢🤢.
Why does she do sausage casserole so often? What about beef or chicken casserole? What about making a lasagna? What about doing a roast? What about making a curry? Noodles stir fry? Fajitas? Fish? Gammon? Pasta? What about literally any thing else than a bleeping watery sloppy sausage casserole.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I am no cook. I can ruin toast. But duck me, even I know those sausages have to be cooked a bit first. Bugboys arse will be clinging to that porcelain throne tonight.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
She’ll probably be hosting crimbo dinner in her gifted extension

I bet some fancy pants company gifts her a table setting service and Xmas dinner
[/QUOTE]

I'm sure she said she having a lot of people round for Xmas like 15? I'm unsure of the exact number I swear she said it?

Reactions: 7
Thread suggestion: How the Hinch gifted Christmas and ate greasy casseroles.

doesn’t rhyme but it’s all I have to go on from her page today.

Reactions: 7
Thread suggestion: Mrs Hinch #78 New Audi parked on the drive, Hinch onto casserole number forty-five

• Haha
Reactions: 95
Maybe Henry is so overweight because Mr Grinch secretly feeds him the yucky food Grinch is serving him and pretends he ate it all himself. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She’s had those new wax melts for a few weeks but wanted to let her nose adapt to the smell before reviewing them.

What in the actual duck is she on about?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She’s had those new wax melts for a few weeks but wanted to let her nose adapt to the smell before reviewing them.

What in the actual duck is she on about?
As someone who makes wax melts: the most scent is in the first 12 hours of burn. So yeh, what the duck is she on about 😂 it has Ava May decided to use less oil in her melts now to maximise her profit even more 🤔

Reactions: 10
New thread..... Hinch got her Audi fix... don’t worry guyz, I’m still like you with my Schwartz packet mix.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.