Mrs Hinch #77 The instagram break turned out to be fake, Hinch had some swipe ups and a casserole to make

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thought of overcooked sprouts in a casserole has put me right off eating tonight!

I don't understand why it's always sausage casserole. She must be able to see the myriad of other choices when she buys her packet mixes? I don't condemn her for not being an ace cook, but I can't condone her lack of variety. Oh, I forgot, there will of course be sausage casserole soup as well ๐Ÿคฎ

Reactions: 9
68F2CB67-D48B-4E7C-9F91-A71415FF9FCB.png
this is interesting the day that she posted a picture she lost 800 followers. And her engagement went down 1% didnt notice that before.
This was her family photo shoot

Reactions: 5
Why can't she believe she has a dishwasher?! I don't understand why she fawns over it so much.

Reactions: 18
ANOTHER CASSEROLE!? Mate, i haven't even had a casserole this year yet and i am sick of them already!! How does she not even know how to cook some basic meals! Even ham, egg & chips will do!!

Honestly, I love spending time in my kitchen and don't mind getting kitcheny bits for presents. But if I found a washing up sponge in my stocking on Xmas day, I would be melting it into someone's gravy ๐Ÿ˜
My dad got me a dishmatic once but then called me a scrubber lol

Reactions: 11
I thought she had made up a folder full of recipes she had printed off Google? What was the point of that then, just another item to caress with dave the duster?

Reactions: 19
Why can't she believe she has a dishwasher?! I don't understand why she fawns over it so much.
No, nor do I...particularly for somebody who could easily afford 1 or 2 a long time ago. I appreciate that many people can't afford one/have got no space for it/actually like washing by hand (not me! One of my particular dislikes ๐Ÿ˜ฌ A dishwasher was one of of the first things we got when we got married ๐Ÿ˜‚), but why didn't she incorporate one in her brand new kitchen in the brand new home when they moved in 2 years ago?? (Or whenever it was). Puzzling.

Reactions: 10
Oh. My. bleeping. God. What that actual duck is in that casserole dish?! Grey sausages (and I use that term loosely) and sprouts that will end up as green mush after an hour in the oven!
Just no words.
She should buy a beginners cook book ( or get #gifted one!) and actually learn to cook properly! Itโ€™s really not so hard to make basics. We all learned at some time or other. Doesnโ€™t her mother cook?
Her mum at least cooks some things (roast dinner, toad in the hole at least?) But clearly Princess Sophie Rose never had to learn ๐Ÿ™„

Reactions: 6
I thought her tada list might include something like take Ronnie to feed the ducks ๐Ÿ˜”

Tada list. Included make the beds... my family make their own. Last one up makes the beds. Donโ€™t spray them but we open the windows. I clean (and use for cooking) my kitchen daily. Should I do a list so I can feel good about myself? ๐Ÿค“

Reactions: 3
Is it me or does she always stroke her cloffs in a very weird way...

• Haha
I've paid to have my oven cleaned...best money I ever spent. It was so bad and they brought it back like new. I'm full of confessions today ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

ETA...I saved up! I don't randomly have that money lying around.
Don't worry i have mine professionally cleaned too, the company do a fab job and so glad i pay for it with money i earn and not a freeloader like Soph.

• Heart
So.. little update guysss...
Last night I went to the carol service at Island Farm Donkey Sanctuary. I asked a volunteer there about old Grinchy supporting them and they said they couldn't tell me about individual cases but that recently someone had pledged support for a donkey on a cleaning account Instagram post and adopted. They made one month's payment, received the pack and then cancelled the direct debit thus no longer supporting said donkey... It's 3 quid a month, I have one. Even if it was an Instagram stunt just keep up the 3 quid Soph. bleeping witch.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 80
she CANNOT be serious! sausage casserole again? surely she just does it to take the piss now, now i love me a nandoโ€™s but eating it everyday is a step too far

also, iโ€™m having deja vu.... she 1000% posted this story about her chopping board last week, praying somebody has screenshots ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ
im more disturbed by the cauliflower and Brussels in the casserole dish ๐Ÿคข they would be like slop when it comes out of the oven.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.