Mrs Hinch #77 The instagram break turned out to be fake, Hinch had some swipe ups and a casserole to make

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Catching up so apologies if its been said already.. but she's definitely weaning Ronnie already, there's no way those stains are just from milk.

That Zoflora thing has wound me up too, like she needs anything else gifted! Give it to a food bank or people that are more in need! And id love it if the only pressure I was feeling today was due to opening a present on Insta.

Reactions: 16
You know this whole show of Henry having his own room with her gives me the feeling she only does it for show ... to show she's such an animal lover. It doesnt strike me as genuine at all!
It’s so fake. But then that’s her all over isn’t it??
If she loved that dog she’d exercise him a lot more and actually treat him like a dog. All dog trainers say the biggest problem with dogs is when we treat them like humans.
Plus P&G are well known for their cruelty to animals with their product testing but shes more than happy to promote those?? 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ She’s nothing but a hypocrite

Reactions: 25
I've paid to have my oven cleaned...best money I ever spent. It was so bad and they brought it back like new. I'm full of confessions today 😂😂

ETA...I saved up! I don't randomly have that money lying around.

Last edited:
she CANNOT be serious! sausage casserole again? surely she just does it to take the piss now, now i love me a nando’s but eating it everyday is a step too far

also, i’m having deja vu.... she 1000% posted this story about her chopping board last week, praying somebody has screenshots 🙏🏼
Yes I recall this too. Or something very similar.
Just had a nauseating thought. What if it’s a cookbook next? 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Why would anyone want to "gift" someone a pack of bleeping sponges?
Honestly, I love spending time in my kitchen and don't mind getting kitcheny bits for presents. But if I found a washing up sponge in my stocking on Xmas day, I would be melting it into someone's gravy 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 19
she CANNOT be serious! sausage casserole again? surely she just does it to take the piss now, now i love me a nando’s but eating it everyday is a step too far

also, i’m having deja vu.... she 1000% posted this story about her chopping board last week, praying somebody has screenshots 🙏🏼
She 100% did!!!! The exact same. I remember seeing them. No screenshots unfortunately...

Reactions: 4
Ah what a week, anyone fancy getting wrecked? I have the perfect drinking game to get us absolutely legless! Everytime Hinch boasts about her dishwasher we down a shot🤪🥂
I would take it a step further and say to down a shot everytime we see a #gifted but I'm pretty sure someone would end up having their stomach pumped.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
See the anaemic limp dick looking sausages 😩😩🙈 She’s using chipolatas. Not my first choice for a casserole 👎🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 21
ANOTHER. bleeping. CASSEROLE
“To some a casserole is easy but to me I still really concentrate while making it” Grinchy, you’re not making a casserole - you’re chopping veg and putting powder and water together and then shoving it in a casserole dish with sausages. That ain’t cooking - that’s the culinary equivalent of colouring by numbers. And sprouts in a casserole?? 🤮 Blimey, no wonder you need so many air fresheners!! 😷

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Oh. My. bleeping. God. What that actual duck is in that casserole dish?! Grey sausages (and I use that term loosely) and sprouts that will end up as green mush after an hour in the oven!
Just no words.
She should buy a beginners cook book ( or get #gifted one!) and actually learn to cook properly! It’s really not so hard to make basics. We all learned at some time or other. Doesn’t her mother cook?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.