Mrs Hinch #77 The instagram break turned out to be fake, Hinch had some swipe ups and a casserole to make

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Zoflora thing has pissed me off. These massive companies who don't actually need the exposure could be donating to foodbanks and charities who could really use it to make a difference, but no, they have to send to that lazy tit who doesn't even appreciate it.

Also, prepping the tea. Is it sprout casserole tonight Soph hun or are you following your granny's recipe and putting them on now for Christmas dinner? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm not a dog owner but I don't get why he has his own big bed? I thought they slept in little special dog beds?
You know this whole show of Henry having his own room with her gives me the feeling she only does it for show ... to show she's such an animal lover. It doesnt strike me as genuine at all!

Reactions: 7
Wow the last time my oven was as clean as hers before she started cleaning it, it was brand new. Even the fan in the back was sparkling. That oven hasn't been used for other things than the casseroles with the lid on

Reactions: 15
I just messaged to her to say does she not feel she has enough and that it might look good for her if she offered them to her hunch army!! I doubt I’ll get a reply or that she even feels like she should. Karma is a witch and she is line for a huge dose at some point 🤣😂
I just messaged her the same thing and suggested she ask her brand partners to donate cleaning products to food banks as well! She may be more likely to see the suggestion on here than in her dms.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ve just been shopping with my daughter and I was browsing the books in Tesco and she chirps up I wouldn’t mind Mrs hinch’s book, she’s 21 so not a child in need of a colouring book or a mind numbing bore fest about her grey dull life, I think I’m going to disown her! 😱🤣 so after a few swear words I walked off to mooch at the Xmas decks!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What a silly old billy I am.Thought it was a bit early for a pre Christmas clean and then hey ho swipe up for the shelf protectors. HO,HO, FECKING HO.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She hasn't ordered the Christmas meat?! Didn't she post a while ago that J Dog and her dad had gone to the butcher to order her meat and she was at home?!

She's got more lies in her than a Tory manifesto

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Sausage casserole again, change the record eh Soph.

Also noticed shes shown us the round casserole dish this time. Wonder if she'll show us it ready for the dishwater later 😉

• Haha
  • Sick
OMG brussels in a casserole, YUK, what is wrong with her, it does not say add brussels on the packet Soph, !???

• Sick
She should come with a health warning.not only the content of her meals but showing off her knife skills to her mini mes.(how do you write me in plural?)
Wonder who she wants to teach her how to cook and use a knife?
My cousin would like to show her some knife skills.
He performs in a circus...not sure if he should being registered blind.?😎🔪🔪

• Haha
Reactions: 9
she CANNOT be serious! sausage casserole again? surely she just does it to take the piss now, now i love me a nando’s but eating it everyday is a step too far

also, i’m having deja vu.... she 1000% posted this story about her chopping board last week, praying somebody has screenshots 🙏🏼
She did! But I've no screenshots. She said something about not getting tired of how it folds?

Reactions: 9
Jesus Christ id love to see what she thinks of my oven. Have been meaning to do it since my daughter was born 6 months ago. Like most usual people, I haven’t had bloody time. That oven has barely been used, what a bloody moron she is if she thinks we believe that! Can just see her having a meltdown over making the tea because she can’t remember what to do next. “argggghh, what’s next Jamie can you come home. I can’t remember if you put the sprouts in before the carrots... should I add more salt”

• Haha
Reactions: 19
You know this whole show of Henry having his own room with her gives me the feeling she only does it for show ... to show she's such an animal lover. It doesnt strike me as genuine at all!
I don’t get it either
I’m not an animal owner but I read the bed is not good for them
But as long as she can show him off as a trophy it’s fine

She hasn't ordered the Christmas meat?! Didn't she post a while ago that J Dog and her dad had gone to the butcher to order her meat and she was at home?!

She's got more lies in her than a Tory manifesto
She’ll probably be hosting crimbo dinner in her gifted extension

I bet some fancy pants company gifts her a table setting service and Xmas dinner

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.